Testicle pain post SD cycle...

burnuphard

Awards
So, there have been a few mentions of this on the board before...but nothing specifically about SD.

I finished up my SD cycle of 10/20/20 almost three weeks ago. 20 days, to be exact. For the last two or three days I've had a dull ache in my testicles. It comes and goes, but seems to be occuring more frequently and causing more discomfort.

My PCT consists of Nolva at 40/40/20/20. Fenugreek at 3 caps, 4, 5, 6. DHEA at 200mg, 200mg, 100mg, 100mg. I was going to include RXT...but you know the issues there.

My question is, what could be causing this/what can I do to help stop it?

Thanks for your help!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I would ask how is your pct going? I have no idea what is causing the pain, but you may want to lower the doses of your Fen, and DHEA. I have has this problem arise in the past, and I lowered my doses of fenugreek, and the problem went away.

burnuphard

Awards
Seems to be going fine. Libido is returning steadily, all of that. I haven't lost any strength.

Just this issue. I'll try reducing my Fen and see what happens. Come to think of it, it's only arisen when I jumped from 4 caps to five or six.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Certain oral steriods and clen kill my prostate. Saw palmetto and cranberry juice are a staple in my life. Your pain may be your prostate. Good luck.