superdrol and M1P for 10 weeks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I went into this supplement store to buy some Whey protein and the guy tells me about superdrol and how his other employee just finished doing a 10 WEEK stack with superdro and M1P, yes you heard right 10 WEEEKS. I asked him if the guy did any liver protectant or cholesterol support, he replied back "for what, he does not need that, what he is doing does not even come a hair under what pro bodybuilders do." I am sitting there all superised and i ask the guy if the products sell and he said they are his hottest products, especially after customer see his fellow employee's transformation. Hearing that i asked him how much the guy gained, 27 pounds :eek: :eek: , he gained 27 pounds, i then asked if it is possible to get a blood work form this guy. He got mad and told me to not buy the products if i was scared and that i should stick to creatine and multi-vitamins.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of SD(20MG) and 4 weeks of Mohn(24-48mg) dropped my HDL to 16! That is from 41... Liver was fine.. I go back in 2 weeks for new blood work(90 Days later)

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Oh and the guy did not do any PCT, hows that?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I hear you man.. The local nutrition store here has employees like that.. They talk about how they've gained 20lbs on M1T in 6 weeks at 30mg/day and how Tribulus helped them keep their gains :rolleyes:

Just goes to show you what people do to themselves... and I thought I was bad...

chronic666

Awards
Just curiously, what stores carry products like superdrol and M1P? I was under the impression that ordering them online was the only way to get them.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
damn diplomats, that guy sounded like a douche...lol. I get that over here too at GNC's and vitamin world's. they like to walk around with ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) and act like they know everything. It's hard to prove your point with people like this, because when you start to try and explain things to them, they just stare at you with a blank look on their face. Then usually say, "well, I think I'll be okay."

The biggest reason this kind of thing bothers me is that younger kids and teenagers will think it's okay to use it. They can really fvck themselves up....scary if you think about it. :sad: And there is really nobody else with the kinda knowledge to steer them in hte right direction....especially when you got these "GNC gurus" telling people what they said to you. It's wreckless and I think that the **** will hit the fan soon enough and ruin it once again for everyone in regards to the FDA regulating supps...not a bright future if this keeps up. Friggin' England just banned vitamins or something, didn't they?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Diplomats--
I am in my second week of SD first week was 10 now to 20mg ed. Was thinking of throwing in some 1-T. How did it work for you. Was thinking of doing a week 3/4 with the 1-T and 20mgs SD. Let me know what you think.

Drew

bigdawg55

Board Supporter
Awards
This is exactly what I wanted to say

damn diplomats, that guy sounded like a douche...lol. I get that over here too at GNC's and vitamin world's. they like to walk around with ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) and act like they know everything. It's hard to prove your point with people like this, because when you start to try and explain things to them, they just stare at you with a blank look on their face. Then usually say, "well, I think I'll be okay."

The biggest reason this kind of thing bothers me is that younger kids and teenagers will think it's okay to use it. They can really fvck themselves up....scary if you think about it. :sad: And there is really nobody else with the kinda knowledge to steer them in hte right direction....especially when you got these "GNC gurus" telling people what they said to you. It's wreckless and I think that the **** will hit the fan soon enough and ruin it once again for everyone in regards to the FDA regulating supps...not a bright future if this keeps up. Friggin' England just banned vitamins or something, didn't they?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I take it the store owner is a BB.com fan. lol

Cheap but I did it anyways and liked it.

Yeah, it's the lower rungs of the masses that get everything banned..supps, guns, really cool cars, video games, music et cetera et cetera.

Gotta save the masses from themselves and if not that..we must save the children *sarchasm*

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I went into this supplement store to buy some Whey protein and the guy tells me about superdrol and how his other employee just finished doing a 10 WEEK stack with superdro and M1P, yes you heard right 10 WEEEKS. I asked him if the guy did any liver protectant or cholesterol support, he replied back "for what, he does not need that, what he is doing does not even come a hair under what pro bodybuilders do." I am sitting there all superised and i ask the guy if the products sell and he said they are his hottest products, especially after customer see his fellow employee's transformation. Hearing that i asked him how much the guy gained, 27 pounds :eek: :eek: , he gained 27 pounds, i then asked if it is possible to get a blood work form this guy. He got mad and told me to not buy the products if i was scared and that i should stick to creatine and multi-vitamins.
oh my god...
the only good thing that the andro ban would have done was to stop episodes like that.
Never ever listen to shopkeepers.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
My gym has a supp store connected to it and i noticed they had superdrol. Yesterday i went and browsed the supp section before leaving and saw they also had M1P, but the superdrol was gone so i am guessing it sold out. There was absolutely nothing there for PCT. The upside is that the M1P was selling for $75 a bottle so i am guessing the superdrol must have been close to $100. Hopefully the high prices in stores will deter kids from buying the stuff.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remember being told trib would be a good pct for M1T. I usually go get my stuff and dont talk to them or listen to their advice.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow, SD in retail stores is kind of scary when you combine it with greedy store owners and teens who read Flex. This guy treated you like crap diplomats, he should be damm happy that you asked those questions. One employees transformation would be a stupid idea for pimping products, I mean, how the hell do you really knew he took SD & M1P for 10 weeks, he could have done Test, Tren, & SD for 10 weeks or any other combo of legal and illegal anabolics but of course the teens are going to believe because it's what they want to hear, they don't want to hear that they have calculate their diet, train hard, and be consistent about it for years.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I hear you man.. The local nutrition store here has employees like that.. They talk about how they've gained 20lbs on M1T in 6 weeks at 30mg/day and how Tribulus helped them keep their gains :rolleyes:

Just goes to show you what people do to themselves... and I thought I was bad...
thats just plain stupid and dangerous

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I know a guy who ran m1t @ 50mg/day for a good number of months....he wouldn't specify how many :eek: :D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Diplomats--
I am in my second week of SD first week was 10 now to 20mg ed. Was thinking of throwing in some 1-T. How did it work for you. Was thinking of doing a week 3/4 with the 1-T and 20mgs SD. Let me know what you think.

Drew
Yes using the 1test will make a very good mass building stack bro. But you might want to go at lease 8 weeks on the 1-test, since it is not methylated you should not worry toomuch about liver stress. But make sure you are taking the proper precaution for the superdrol.

diplo

diplomats

Awards
  • Established

I just seen the dude that was on the stack, he is still on the stack because he popped 3 pills of superdrol in front of me. I actually know the guy because every time i go there he is the one that gives good prices. He has added a **** load of mass since the last time i saw him, that was almost 3 months ago. I asked him how long he was going to be on it, he says "until i stop gaining bro." I told him about PCT and the amount of damages he might have done to himself, and that he should go and get his blood work done immiediately, well he laughed and said he has not experience any sides yet so, i should CHILL OUT.
Well i tried to talk to him but nothing, so he is on his own.

Oh he has gained 23.5 pounds so far according to what he said!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I just seen the dude that was on the stack, he is still on the stack because he popped 3 pills of superdrol in front of me. I actually know the guy because every time i go there he is the one that gives good prices. He has added a **** load of mass since the last time i saw him, that was almost 3 months ago. I asked him how long he was going to be on it, he says "until i stop gaining bro." I told him about PCT and the amount of damages he might have done to himself, and that he should go and get his blood work done immiediately, well he laughed and said he has not experience any sides yet so, i should CHILL OUT.

Well, chances are he'll be okay...doesn't mean its not a stupid thing to do, but there are TONS OF PEOPLE just like him right now....one of them is Cali's govenor :D

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I am not surprised to hear stories like this.I have heard of guys taking 60 mg m1t a day for very long lengths of time. What you are supposed to do is cycle these products for short cycles of not more than 4 weeks with the same pct.But I wouldn't even try to convince someone like that what they should do.They usually don't last very long in the gym.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well, chances are he'll be okay...doesn't mean its not a stupid thing to do, but there are TONS OF PEOPLE just like him right now....one of them is Cali's govenor :D
That reminds me...did you see arnie on Leno the other night? I think it was Leno, maybe it was letterman..forget, but....arnie was looking HUUUUUUGE in his suit. I swear to god he looks so much bigger than the last time he was on there and it wasn't too long ago. I think he's using drols for his HRT...lmao. :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha....I wouldn't be too surprised if, at the minimum, he was getting like 500mg/wk of cyp for HRT :D

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

I love that one.... "I do not see any visible side effects so I must be fine."

God forbid he gets some blood work done and checks the blood pressure

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I love that one.... "I do not see any visible side effects so I must be fine."

God forbid he gets some blood work done and checks the blood pressure
haha, yeah...he probably just wants to wait until his eyes turn yellow and then he'll take it down a notch. :D

Kwyck, I agree, I bet John Mcain has secret spies watching him all day long...lol. Not for steroid use of course, but to watch arnie in the shower. :rofl:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I complimented him though because he has made a drastic transformation, the dude has veins popping out of his calves, and his forarm jeez is just sick with vains, he says he has them on his chest too. But the cycle plan is just not a smart one, i wished him the best, hopes he recovers well when he starts his PCT, thats if he runs any.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
Scary... just had a friend of a friend tell me he acquired 10 weeks worth of injectables (something that begins with an M, I'm not familiar with injectables so I can't recall). He knew nothing about possible sides... nothing about PCT... pretty much nothing in general. He was also 155 lbs tops. I suggested he log onto this forum and research before he does anything... hopefully he takes the advice.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Not to get too far off topic, but what in the hell were you doing in a supplement store in the first place? I know you said getting protein, but why? I don't get within a 100 feet of a supplement store. And personally I would have smacked the guy for the "if your scared, stick to creatine and multi-vitamins" comment.

Lowdown

Awards
After reading this, my liver is starting to hurt, I mean seriously it's throbbing.....maybe I should go into pct now before I even start another cycle... :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
After reading this, my liver is starting to hurt, I mean seriously it's throbbing.....maybe I should go into pct now before I even start another cycle... :D
Get some milk thisle and NAC stat!:hammer:

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I in another thread talked about this briefly but I will do it again because it shows how dumb people can be, just like diplomats supp guy. A friend at my gym decided to do a cycle not knowing anything at all about it. It was an anadrol only cycle. This cycle lasted 16 weeks!!! He also would fluctuate his dose from 100 to 200 MG A DAY. CRAZY! He finally decided to get off due to my and others advice. He really didn't want to go off though because he "had no side effects". When asked how long he would stay on for he would tell everyone "its neverending, even the pros never go off cycle". Well here is the sad part, when he finished that one he weighed a completely shredded 215 roughly if I remember correctly.
He then took 2 fvckin weeks off then hopped back on for another 10 weeks. He complained that the anadrol he got this time was no good, but stayed on anyway because when he gave some to his two buddies they put on 10 lbs. in two weeks. Obviously the stuff was good. But because he was so messed up 50mg a day didn't do ****. He during this 10 weeks went from 215 to a sloppy 185. The guy now looks like an aids patient and barely comes to my gym anymore because he is so embarassed about his stupidity and his horrendous appearance. He also told me he can't get off. Can barely keep a wood.

Should also note the ONLY other things he took with it were animal paks, creatine, and original t-bombs. No milk thistle, obvoiusly no pct.
People are dumb and ignorant. This guy was warned a thousand times and didn't listen. Now he spends every weekend getting drunk out of his mind. Thats real good for your fried liver and test levels. Oh yeah he now has these rock hard things all over his body underneath his skin that feel like bb's. That was worth it. Big for a couple of months, now small and completely messed up.

ELTORONEGRO

Awards
dont you just love those GNC employees

I in another thread talked about this briefly but I will do it again because it shows how dumb people can be, just like diplomats supp guy. A friend at my gym decided to do a cycle not knowing anything at all about it. It was an anadrol only cycle. This cycle lasted 16 weeks!!! He also would fluctuate his dose from 100 to 200 MG A DAY. CRAZY! He finally decided to get off due to my and others advice. He really didn't want to go off though because he "had no side effects". When asked how long he would stay on for he would tell everyone "its neverending, even the pros never go off cycle". Well here is the sad part, when he finished that one he weighed a completely shredded 215 roughly if I remember correctly.
He then took 2 fvckin weeks off then hopped back on for another 10 weeks. He complained that the anadrol he got this time was no good, but stayed on anyway because when he gave some to his two buddies they put on 10 lbs. in two weeks. Obviously the stuff was good. But because he was so messed up 50mg a day didn't do ****. He during this 10 weeks went from 215 to a sloppy 185. The guy now looks like an aids patient and barely comes to my gym anymore because he is so embarassed about his stupidity and his horrendous appearance. He also told me he can't get off. Can barely keep a wood.

Should also note the ONLY other things he took with it were animal paks, creatine, and original t-bombs. No milk thistle, obvoiusly no pct.
People are dumb and ignorant. This guy was warned a thousand times and didn't listen. Now he spends every weekend getting drunk out of his mind. Thats real good for your fried liver and test levels. Oh yeah he now has these rock hard things all over his body underneath his skin that feel like bb's. That was worth it. Big for a couple of months, now small and completely messed up.
A lot of the guys who work there are not well informed toso the least I heard one guy tell a customer that Muscle Milk was not a good product because it has too much fat in it .

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A chick at the GNC by me said steroids will end up killing you. Meanwhile she is in her mid 40's with acne and biceps bigger than most the guys at my gym. She's big and ripped, something a little fishy there.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
There is a guy here at work (huge guy)... Who just finished
a 8 week 20mg/30mg cycle of M1T and jumped right into a
20mg cycle of SD. He is 42 and said PCT is for pussies. He is going
to run the SD for 4 weeks.... Now that guy is stupid! He also said he had no sides.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well at least he ain't running them together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37