superdrol and M1P for 10 weeks!!!!!

  1. Registered User
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    superdrol and M1P for 10 weeks!!!!!


    I went into this supplement store to buy some Whey protein and the guy tells me about superdrol and how his other employee just finished doing a 10 WEEK stack with superdro and M1P, yes you heard right 10 WEEEKS. I asked him if the guy did any liver protectant or cholesterol support, he replied back "for what, he does not need that, what he is doing does not even come a hair under what pro bodybuilders do." I am sitting there all superised and i ask the guy if the products sell and he said they are his hottest products, especially after customer see his fellow employee's transformation. Hearing that i asked him how much the guy gained, 27 pounds , he gained 27 pounds, i then asked if it is possible to get a blood work form this guy. He got mad and told me to not buy the products if i was scared and that i should stick to creatine and multi-vitamins.

  2. Gold Member
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Answers
    0


    3 weeks of SD(20MG) and 4 weeks of Mohn(24-48mg) dropped my HDL to 16! That is from 41... Liver was fine.. I go back in 2 weeks for new blood work(90 Days later)
  3. Registered User
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0


    Oh and the guy did not do any PCT, hows that?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Anarchy939's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    482
    Answers
    0


    Yeah... I hear you man.. The local nutrition store here has employees like that.. They talk about how they've gained 20lbs on M1T in 6 weeks at 30mg/day and how Tribulus helped them keep their gains

    Just goes to show you what people do to themselves... and I thought I was bad...
  5. Registered User
    chronic666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0


    Just curiously, what stores carry products like superdrol and M1P? I was under the impression that ordering them online was the only way to get them.
  6. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Answers
    0


    damn diplomats, that guy sounded like a douche...lol. I get that over here too at GNC's and vitamin world's. they like to walk around with ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) and act like they know everything. It's hard to prove your point with people like this, because when you start to try and explain things to them, they just stare at you with a blank look on their face. Then usually say, "well, I think I'll be okay."

    The biggest reason this kind of thing bothers me is that younger kids and teenagers will think it's okay to use it. They can really **** themselves up....scary if you think about it. And there is really nobody else with the kinda knowledge to steer them in hte right direction....especially when you got these "GNC gurus" telling people what they said to you. It's wreckless and I think that the **** will hit the fan soon enough and ruin it once again for everyone in regards to the FDA regulating supps...not a bright future if this keeps up. Friggin' England just banned vitamins or something, didn't they?
  7. Gold Member
    revodrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Answers
    0


    Diplomats--
    I am in my second week of SD first week was 10 now to 20mg ed. Was thinking of throwing in some 1-T. How did it work for you. Was thinking of doing a week 3/4 with the 1-T and 20mgs SD. Let me know what you think.

    Drew
  8. Board Supporter
    bigdawg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    This is exactly what I wanted to say

    Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    damn diplomats, that guy sounded like a douche...lol. I get that over here too at GNC's and vitamin world's. they like to walk around with ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) and act like they know everything. It's hard to prove your point with people like this, because when you start to try and explain things to them, they just stare at you with a blank look on their face. Then usually say, "well, I think I'll be okay."

    The biggest reason this kind of thing bothers me is that younger kids and teenagers will think it's okay to use it. They can really **** themselves up....scary if you think about it. And there is really nobody else with the kinda knowledge to steer them in hte right direction....especially when you got these "GNC gurus" telling people what they said to you. It's wreckless and I think that the **** will hit the fan soon enough and ruin it once again for everyone in regards to the FDA regulating supps...not a bright future if this keeps up. Friggin' England just banned vitamins or something, didn't they?
  9. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0


    I take it the store owner is a BB.com fan. lol

    Cheap but I did it anyways and liked it.


    Yeah, it's the lower rungs of the masses that get everything banned..supps, guns, really cool cars, video games, music et cetera et cetera.

    Gotta save the masses from themselves and if not that..we must save the children *sarchasm*
  10. Syr
    Syr is offline
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    I went into this supplement store to buy some Whey protein and the guy tells me about superdrol and how his other employee just finished doing a 10 WEEK stack with superdro and M1P, yes you heard right 10 WEEEKS. I asked him if the guy did any liver protectant or cholesterol support, he replied back "for what, he does not need that, what he is doing does not even come a hair under what pro bodybuilders do." I am sitting there all superised and i ask the guy if the products sell and he said they are his hottest products, especially after customer see his fellow employee's transformation. Hearing that i asked him how much the guy gained, 27 pounds , he gained 27 pounds, i then asked if it is possible to get a blood work form this guy. He got mad and told me to not buy the products if i was scared and that i should stick to creatine and multi-vitamins.
    oh my god...
    the only good thing that the andro ban would have done was to stop episodes like that.
    Never ever listen to shopkeepers.
  11. Board Supporter
    natiels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    230
    Answers
    0


    My gym has a supp store connected to it and i noticed they had superdrol. Yesterday i went and browsed the supp section before leaving and saw they also had M1P, but the superdrol was gone so i am guessing it sold out. There was absolutely nothing there for PCT. The upside is that the M1P was selling for $75 a bottle so i am guessing the superdrol must have been close to $100. Hopefully the high prices in stores will deter kids from buying the stuff.
  12. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,988
    Answers
    0


    I remember being told trib would be a good pct for M1T. I usually go get my stuff and dont talk to them or listen to their advice.
  13. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0


    Wow, SD in retail stores is kind of scary when you combine it with greedy store owners and teens who read Flex. This guy treated you like crap diplomats, he should be damm happy that you asked those questions. One employees transformation would be a stupid idea for pimping products, I mean, how the hell do you really knew he took SD & M1P for 10 weeks, he could have done Test, Tren, & SD for 10 weeks or any other combo of legal and illegal anabolics but of course the teens are going to believe because it's what they want to hear, they don't want to hear that they have calculate their diet, train hard, and be consistent about it for years.
  14. Registered User
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy939
    Yeah... I hear you man.. The local nutrition store here has employees like that.. They talk about how they've gained 20lbs on M1T in 6 weeks at 30mg/day and how Tribulus helped them keep their gains

    Just goes to show you what people do to themselves... and I thought I was bad...
    thats just plain stupid and dangerous
  15. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Answers
    0


    I know a guy who ran m1t @ 50mg/day for a good number of months....he wouldn't specify how many
  16. Registered User
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Diplomats--
    I am in my second week of SD first week was 10 now to 20mg ed. Was thinking of throwing in some 1-T. How did it work for you. Was thinking of doing a week 3/4 with the 1-T and 20mgs SD. Let me know what you think.

    Drew
    Yes using the 1test will make a very good mass building stack bro. But you might want to go at lease 8 weeks on the 1-test, since it is not methylated you should not worry toomuch about liver stress. But make sure you are taking the proper precaution for the superdrol.

    diplo
  17. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    10 WEEKS ??? Jesus
  18. Registered User
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    damn diplomats, that guy sounded like a douche...lol. I get that over here too at GNC's and vitamin world's. they like to walk around with ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) and act like they know everything. It's hard to prove your point with people like this, because when you start to try and explain things to them, they just stare at you with a blank look on their face. Then usually say, "well, I think I'll be okay."

    The biggest reason this kind of thing bothers me is that younger kids and teenagers will think it's okay to use it. They can really **** themselves up....scary if you think about it. And there is really nobody else with the kinda knowledge to steer them in hte right direction....especially when you got these "GNC gurus" telling people what they said to you. It's wreckless and I think that the **** will hit the fan soon enough and ruin it once again for everyone in regards to the FDA regulating supps...not a bright future if this keeps up. Friggin' England just banned vitamins or something, didn't they?
    I just seen the dude that was on the stack, he is still on the stack because he popped 3 pills of superdrol in front of me. I actually know the guy because every time i go there he is the one that gives good prices. He has added a **** load of mass since the last time i saw him, that was almost 3 months ago. I asked him how long he was going to be on it, he says "until i stop gaining bro." I told him about PCT and the amount of damages he might have done to himself, and that he should go and get his blood work done immiediately, well he laughed and said he has not experience any sides yet so, i should CHILL OUT.
    Well i tried to talk to him but nothing, so he is on his own.

    Oh he has gained 23.5 pounds so far according to what he said!
  19. Registered User
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    10 WEEKS ??? Jesus
    Actually 11 weeks tomorrow he said.
  20. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    I just seen the dude that was on the stack, he is still on the stack because he popped 3 pills of superdrol in front of me. I actually know the guy because every time i go there he is the one that gives good prices. He has added a **** load of mass since the last time i saw him, that was almost 3 months ago. I asked him how long he was going to be on it, he says "until i stop gaining bro." I told him about PCT and the amount of damages he might have done to himself, and that he should go and get his blood work done immiediately, well he laughed and said he has not experience any sides yet so, i should CHILL OUT.
    Well i tried to talk to him but nothing, so he is on his own.

    Oh he has gained 23.5 pounds so far according to what he said!
    Well, chances are he'll be okay...doesn't mean its not a stupid thing to do, but there are TONS OF PEOPLE just like him right now....one of them is Cali's govenor
  21. Registered User
    frankpt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    I am not surprised to hear stories like this.I have heard of guys taking 60 mg m1t a day for very long lengths of time. What you are supposed to do is cycle these products for short cycles of not more than 4 weeks with the same pct.But I wouldn't even try to convince someone like that what they should do.They usually don't last very long in the gym.
  22. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Well, chances are he'll be okay...doesn't mean its not a stupid thing to do, but there are TONS OF PEOPLE just like him right now....one of them is Cali's govenor
    That reminds me...did you see arnie on Leno the other night? I think it was Leno, maybe it was letterman..forget, but....arnie was looking HUUUUUUGE in his suit. I swear to god he looks so much bigger than the last time he was on there and it wasn't too long ago. I think he's using drols for his HRT...lmao.
  23. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Answers
    0


    Hahaha....I wouldn't be too surprised if, at the minimum, he was getting like 500mg/wk of cyp for HRT
  24. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    I just seen the dude that was on the stack, he is still on the stack because he popped 3 pills of superdrol in front of me. I actually know the guy because every time i go there he is the one that gives good prices. He has added a **** load of mass since the last time i saw him, that was almost 3 months ago. I asked him how long he was going to be on it, he says "until i stop gaining bro." I told him about PCT and the amount of damages he might have done to himself, and that he should go and get his blood work done immiediately, well he laughed and said he has not experience any sides yet so, i should CHILL OUT.
    Well i tried to talk to him but nothing, so he is on his own.

    Oh he has gained 23.5 pounds so far according to what he said!
    I love that one.... "I do not see any visible side effects so I must be fine."

    God forbid he gets some blood work done and checks the blood pressure
  25. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    I love that one.... "I do not see any visible side effects so I must be fine."

    God forbid he gets some blood work done and checks the blood pressure
    haha, yeah...he probably just wants to wait until his eyes turn yellow and then he'll take it down a notch.

    Kwyck, I agree, I bet John Mcain has secret spies watching him all day long...lol. Not for steroid use of course, but to watch arnie in the shower.
  26. Registered User
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0


    I complimented him though because he has made a drastic transformation, the dude has veins popping out of his calves, and his forarm jeez is just sick with vains, he says he has them on his chest too. But the cycle plan is just not a smart one, i wished him the best, hopes he recovers well when he starts his PCT, thats if he runs any.
  27. Registered User
    thanatopsis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0


    Scary... just had a friend of a friend tell me he acquired 10 weeks worth of injectables (something that begins with an M, I'm not familiar with injectables so I can't recall). He knew nothing about possible sides... nothing about PCT... pretty much nothing in general. He was also 155 lbs tops. I suggested he log onto this forum and research before he does anything... hopefully he takes the advice.
  28. Registered User
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,415
    Answers
    0


    Not to get too far off topic, but what in the hell were you doing in a supplement store in the first place? I know you said getting protein, but why? I don't get within a 100 feet of a supplement store. And personally I would have smacked the guy for the "if your scared, stick to creatine and multi-vitamins" comment.
  29. Registered User
    anty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    These people are crazy! Crazy!
  30. Registered User
    Lowdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    I went into this supplement store to buy some Whey protein and the guy tells me about superdrol and how his other employee just finished doing a 10 WEEK stack with superdro and M1P, yes you heard right 10 WEEEKS. I asked him if the guy did any liver protectant or cholesterol support, he replied back "for what, he does not need that, what he is doing does not even come a hair under what pro bodybuilders do." I am sitting there all superised and i ask the guy if the products sell and he said they are his hottest products, especially after customer see his fellow employee's transformation. Hearing that i asked him how much the guy gained, 27 pounds , he gained 27 pounds, i then asked if it is possible to get a blood work form this guy. He got mad and told me to not buy the products if i was scared and that i should stick to creatine and multi-vitamins.
    After reading this, my liver is starting to hurt, I mean seriously it's throbbing.....maybe I should go into pct now before I even start another cycle...
  31. Registered User
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,227
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown
    After reading this, my liver is starting to hurt, I mean seriously it's throbbing.....maybe I should go into pct now before I even start another cycle...
    Get some milk thisle and NAC stat!
  32. Board Supporter
    max-rot98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    738
    Answers
    0


    I in another thread talked about this briefly but I will do it again because it shows how dumb people can be, just like diplomats supp guy. A friend at my gym decided to do a cycle not knowing anything at all about it. It was an anadrol only cycle. This cycle lasted 16 weeks!!! He also would fluctuate his dose from 100 to 200 MG A DAY. CRAZY! He finally decided to get off due to my and others advice. He really didn't want to go off though because he "had no side effects". When asked how long he would stay on for he would tell everyone "its neverending, even the pros never go off cycle". Well here is the sad part, when he finished that one he weighed a completely shredded 215 roughly if I remember correctly.
    He then took 2 ****in weeks off then hopped back on for another 10 weeks. He complained that the anadrol he got this time was no good, but stayed on anyway because when he gave some to his two buddies they put on 10 lbs. in two weeks. Obviously the stuff was good. But because he was so messed up 50mg a day didn't do ****. He during this 10 weeks went from 215 to a sloppy 185. The guy now looks like an aids patient and barely comes to my gym anymore because he is so embarassed about his stupidity and his horrendous appearance. He also told me he can't get off. Can barely keep a wood.

    Should also note the ONLY other things he took with it were animal paks, creatine, and original t-bombs. No milk thistle, obvoiusly no pct.
    People are dumb and ignorant. This guy was warned a thousand times and didn't listen. Now he spends every weekend getting drunk out of his mind. Thats real good for your fried liver and test levels. Oh yeah he now has these rock hard things all over his body underneath his skin that feel like bb's. That was worth it. Big for a couple of months, now small and completely messed up.
  33. Registered User
    ELTORONEGRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0

    Unhappy dont you just love those GNC employees


    Quote Originally Posted by max-rot98
    I in another thread talked about this briefly but I will do it again because it shows how dumb people can be, just like diplomats supp guy. A friend at my gym decided to do a cycle not knowing anything at all about it. It was an anadrol only cycle. This cycle lasted 16 weeks!!! He also would fluctuate his dose from 100 to 200 MG A DAY. CRAZY! He finally decided to get off due to my and others advice. He really didn't want to go off though because he "had no side effects". When asked how long he would stay on for he would tell everyone "its neverending, even the pros never go off cycle". Well here is the sad part, when he finished that one he weighed a completely shredded 215 roughly if I remember correctly.
    He then took 2 ****in weeks off then hopped back on for another 10 weeks. He complained that the anadrol he got this time was no good, but stayed on anyway because when he gave some to his two buddies they put on 10 lbs. in two weeks. Obviously the stuff was good. But because he was so messed up 50mg a day didn't do ****. He during this 10 weeks went from 215 to a sloppy 185. The guy now looks like an aids patient and barely comes to my gym anymore because he is so embarassed about his stupidity and his horrendous appearance. He also told me he can't get off. Can barely keep a wood.

    Should also note the ONLY other things he took with it were animal paks, creatine, and original t-bombs. No milk thistle, obvoiusly no pct.
    People are dumb and ignorant. This guy was warned a thousand times and didn't listen. Now he spends every weekend getting drunk out of his mind. Thats real good for your fried liver and test levels. Oh yeah he now has these rock hard things all over his body underneath his skin that feel like bb's. That was worth it. Big for a couple of months, now small and completely messed up.
    A lot of the guys who work there are not well informed toso the least I heard one guy tell a customer that Muscle Milk was not a good product because it has too much fat in it .
  34. Board Supporter
    max-rot98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    738
    Answers
    0


    A chick at the GNC by me said steroids will end up killing you. Meanwhile she is in her mid 40's with acne and biceps bigger than most the guys at my gym. She's big and ripped, something a little fishy there.
  35. Registered User
    Jim Mills's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    784
    Answers
    0


    There is a guy here at work (huge guy)... Who just finished
    a 8 week 20mg/30mg cycle of M1T and jumped right into a
    20mg cycle of SD. He is 42 and said PCT is for pussies. He is going
    to run the SD for 4 weeks.... Now that guy is stupid! He also said he had no sides.
  36. Board Supporter
    max-rot98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    738
    Answers
    0


    well at least he ain't running them together
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. PCT for 10 week test E cycle
    By phluxX in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 07:52 PM
  3. lr3igf-1 low dosage cycle for 10 weeks???
    By 2slow in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:10 AM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 06:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in