Test E and liver damage

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering....is Test E hepatoxic? I am assuming so, but only slightly. Am I right?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope.. from what I understand it is not heptatoxic at all.. The 17aa are the ones that you have to worry about..

davisville64

Awards
newbee question...

Are any injectables liver toxic? or is that only a problem with oral 17aa steroids? :blink:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Injectable 17aa products are toxic, like Winstrol and liquid Dbol.. Just that injection takes time for systematic entry..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Davis.. Please read the board rules.. you are only 17 my man.. but you did have two good questions..

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
search function and you are way too young to start.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
So if they are as toxic as the pill form, why inject?
Very good question. I have no idea why some choose to go the route of injecting something methylated. It's like when M1T came out, there were some who made it into an injectable. :blink:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Very good question. I have no idea why some choose to go the route of injecting something methylated. It's like when M1T came out, there were some who made it into an injectable. :blink:
Some guys say that it helps with site-enhancement...but I think it's just a bunch of crap. :)

Other newbie's actually still think that they will bypass liver toxicity by injecting 17AA's simply becasue they don't know any better...yet just another myth.

ILoco

Awards
I thought you could spot inject for winny and get the "site specific" benefits.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I thought you could spot inject for winny and get the "site specific" benefits.
it's just temporary swelling from the liquid being injected. doesn't offer any benefit. it's a systematic effect, not localized.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Primo is really the only non-17-alkylated injectable that is liver toxic. Test and other injectables can actually protect the liver from damage. I skooled PA about this once before at BB.com (lil' biatch called me essoteric)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Greetings Dr.D. If you could point me in the direction of that particular thread, I would appreciate it. It is, of course, for educational purposes.
Greetings my good chemist. It was last Fall I believe, I don't remember the name of the thread now. Maybe someone else here will remember and chime in. Hopefully it was not one of those that got mysteriously deleted (like so many of the early SD related threads did)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Kwyckemynd00 and Sldg were there. Bobo was there, he told me to go back over to AM where I belong :D I think Ryansm may have been there to. If they don't have the old link, I could give you the major points if your just interested in the liver effects of test.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well if you know Pat, it was his typical blow off move. You put him where he didn't think he'd be and he acts confused and changes the subject. I honestly don't even care anymore. I've tried many times to befriend him and he's just not having it, so instead of educating him, I'll just make him look stupid until he decides to play fair.

Test prop pomotes accelerated liver regeneration in hepatectomy. In cases of inadequate protein intake or specific amino acid deficiency, live necrosis can not be prevented. However, it still does slow the formation of fatty liver even under dietary restriction and the capacity of parechymal cells to store glycogen remains intact. The methionine sparing effect is generally held to be the explaination of this benefit, with it's improved ratio to ethionine, an anti-metabolite. Test prop also shows a clear protective effect in rabbits against carbon tetrachloride poisoning. These liver potection benefits have been demonstrated to varying extent with other steroids: 4-Cl-testosterone acetate, 1-Methyl-1T(Primo) in early stages but more detrimental long term, Nandroloine PP, 17-Ethyl-19nor-test (an oral interestingly!) Increased hydroxyproline content in the liver by these steroids also enhance collegen content that retards the development of cirrhosis. There are other examples of protection but in a nut shell, test enanthate does not appear to be liver toxic.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Primo is really the only non-17-alkylated injectable that is liver toxic. Test and other injectables can actually protect the liver from damage. I skooled PA about this once before at BB.com (lil' biatch called me essoteric)

Is it because injectable primo is 1-methylated?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Is it because injectable primo is 1-methylated?
Yes Sir, that's exactly why. All forms of primo, even the pills are 1-methylated. It's not as bad on the liver as the 17a-methylated steroids in most cases, but is damaging for the same reasons.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No......it was before DS was allowed at BB.com....thye deleted all of the superdrol threads b/c it was stealing business from the BB.com store.

PA doesn't have much pull with the mod, etc, there. Just the kids.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever been to Muscleguru's? That board is just as juvenile as BB! Man, PA just doesn't know when to quit, it costs him a lot to never admit he's wrong.

That's why I'm Phat Daddy at bb.com, kwyckemynd00. I had to sneak in the back door to defend SD. You go there now and everyone is like "SD this... and SD that.." They didn't use to be so fanatical about it. That's why I really don't care anymore. The truth shall be told in time and nobody can suppess it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
True but if you don't follow the board rules, you will not be around to ask any questions Davis.. and that is your last warning... I am in a good mood, that is why you are getting a second warning about posting in places where you are not supposed to be posting