Sustanon 250 @ 250mg for 8 weeks

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Testosterone enthanate @ 500mg for 10 weeks

or

Sustanon 250 @ 250mg for 8 weeks
If your going to do one or the other... Definately do the Test Enanthate one.

Sustanon as you probably know contains short and long acting esters... to achieve reasonably stable blood levels it's best injected 3 times a week... Enan would be more cost effiecient, less injects, and probably less painful.. while giving you higher and more stable levels.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
do the test E, but I'd say 12 weeks to maximize gains. Get your PCT lined up now, and if you're like me, something to combat bloat (if necessarry).

BOVEY

Awards
If your going to do one or the other... Definately do the Test Enanthate one.

Sustanon as you probably know contains short and long acting esters... to achieve reasonably stable blood levels it's best injected 3 times a week... Enan would be more cost effiecient, less injects, and probably less painful.. while giving you higher and more stable levels.
i have been reading that you only need to inject sus once every 10 days???

so you definately think test e is better for a first cycle??

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i have been reading that you only need to inject sus once every 10 days???
Unfortunately that is completely false, as the shorter acting ester in sust will be out of your system inside of 3 days.... which obviously mean there will be a drop in your test level till your next injection.

so you definately think test e is better for a first cycle??
I think 100% of board members would agree with that... You could actually pin this every 10 days and achieve relatively stable test levels.. but it's easier to pin 250mg twice a week then 500mg all at one shot.

What do you have planned for pct?

BOVEY

Awards
Unfortunately that is completely false, as the shorter acting ester in sust will be out of your system inside of 3 days.... which obviously mean there will be a drop in your test level till your next injection.

I think 100% of board members would agree with that... You could actually pin this every 10 days and achieve relatively stable test levels.. but it's easier to pin 250mg twice a week then 500mg all at one shot.

What do you have planned for pct?
I have nolva but will get clomid as this gets the testes producing again right?

is HCG necessary after a cycle of test e?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
bovey,

do a search for 'swale HCG protocol'

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bovey,

do a search for 'swale HCG protocol'
Bump... you probably should do lots of reading before you start.

HCG, shouldn't be used post cycle(It can shut you down further).. It should be used during cycle.. I wouldn't say its a requirement for your particular cycle plans though, although it wouldn't hurt if used correctly.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
true, with a moderate dose of test only, it may not be necessary. personally, if i exceed 8 weeks, HCG is mandatory.

BOVEY

Awards
Bump... you probably should do lots of reading before you start.

HCG, shouldn't be used post cycle(It can shut you down further).. It should be used during cycle.. I wouldn't say its a requirement for your particular cycle plans though, although it wouldn't hurt if used correctly.
i thought your supposed to start hcg like a couple of weeks after your last shot????

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i thought your supposed to start hcg like a couple of weeks after your last shot????
well there is a method that would have you start taking heavier dosages... 500iu ed for 10 shots over 10 days, or 1000iu EOD (10 days and 5 shots)... timed so that pct would commence 3 days after your last injection of HCG.

Basically with that method your trying to jump start your testicles after your last shot of enan, and while your waiting to start pct. Swales protocal makes more sence.. since you never allow your testicles to fully atrophy in the first place... and the dosing is less likely to cause permenant damage ot your nards. Swale is basically 250iu twice a week for the duration of your cycle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Go with the test e for 12 weeks. You may even want look into loading a bit more during the first two weeks so it kicks in faster. Maybe an extra 250mg's. Just a suggestion. HCG is not mandatory or required, but it's not a bad thing to go with. I wouldn't even consider the clomid. Too many sides and risks.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
What cuffs said. Definitely look into loading the Test Enth, it just makes sense to me when using long esters. Do a search, if i remember correctly there is a great breakdown on loading for test enth.

Swale's HCG proto is the way to go and highly recommended. Also make sure you have something to keep bloat down while on the Test, some people get horrible bloat. And obviously make sure your PCT is in check.