Dbol In The Middle of a Cycle?

1. Dbol In The Middle of a Cycle?

I just recieved some free dbol from my source because I am 5 weeks into a Enan/EQ cycle and not noticing really anything yet from it. Should I add the dbol in or is it a waste to do that right now? Also, have any of you heard of it taking longer than 4 weeks for compounds to kick into some people? I seem to be a non responder to roids it seems.

2. do it bro, no worries. in fact, it'll probably be much better (results wise) than kick starting b/c it'll be working synergistically with the enan/eq as opposed to kick-staring the cycle...give it a rn and report back

3. Some people even at it to the end of a bulker and have seen good results.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    I am 5 weeks into a Enan/EQ cycle and not noticing really anything yet from it. have any of you heard of it taking longer than 4 weeks for compounds to kick into some people? I seem to be a non responder to roids it seems.
    Hey bro, we've discussed this recently on some other threads. Test Enan and Eq are among a group of long estered hormones that take anywhere between 4-6 weeks average to build up effective blood levels in the body. Enanthate kicked in for me at week 6.

Also, I agree with the other guys, shouldn't hurt at all to throw in dbol... it'll be a good time for sure.

peace!

5. thanks guys for the replies!

6. I'll bump this as I have used d-bol in the middle of a cycle with excellent results.

I was running tren enanthate for 12 weeks with 14 weeks of Test E and ran the d-bol weeks 6-10 so that it would be working in with the tren and test fully kicked in as opposed to kick-starting.

I was very pleased and found that I retained a lot more of the gain from the d-bol as opposed to a lot of water when ran as a kick-start.

regards,
    COTC

7. dbol is good anytime.

8. amen

regards,
    COTC

9. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    dbol is good anytime.
    anytime, but not all the time

man I wish could...
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sick in the middle of Protodrol cycle
    By liftsalot in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 08:08 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:48 AM
  3. taking nolva in the middle of epistane cycle?
    By saafanco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. taking nolva in the middle of epi cycle
    By saafanco in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 03:06 PM
  5. traveling abroad in the middle of my cycle...
    By LilDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 09:44 PM