Dbol In The Middle of a Cycle?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just recieved some free dbol from my source because I am 5 weeks into a Enan/EQ cycle and not noticing really anything yet from it. Should I add the dbol in or is it a waste to do that right now? Also, have any of you heard of it taking longer than 4 weeks for compounds to kick into some people? I seem to be a non responder to roids it seems.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
do it bro, no worries. in fact, it'll probably be much better (results wise) than kick starting b/c it'll be working synergistically with the enan/eq as opposed to kick-staring the cycle...give it a rn and report back :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Some people even at it to the end of a bulker and have seen good results.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I am 5 weeks into a Enan/EQ cycle and not noticing really anything yet from it. have any of you heard of it taking longer than 4 weeks for compounds to kick into some people? I seem to be a non responder to roids it seems.
Hey bro, we've discussed this recently on some other threads. Test Enan and Eq are among a group of long estered hormones that take anywhere between 4-6 weeks average to build up effective blood levels in the body. Enanthate kicked in for me at week 6.

Also, I agree with the other guys, shouldn't hurt at all to throw in dbol... it'll be a good time for sure.

peace!:cheers:

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I'll bump this as I have used d-bol in the middle of a cycle with excellent results.

I was running tren enanthate for 12 weeks with 14 weeks of Test E and ran the d-bol weeks 6-10 so that it would be working in with the tren and test fully kicked in as opposed to kick-starting.

I was very pleased and found that I retained a lot more of the gain from the d-bol as opposed to a lot of water when ran as a kick-start.

regards,
COTC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13