Ergo/ super split stack..trying to get some opinions

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Let's say you were going to do a Ergo/superdrol 5-6 weeker stacked with prostanozal and trans 4ad. Assuming the 4ad and proz are taken throughout. Which do you thing would be best to start with superdrol first few weeks then switching to ergo or vice versa. Also consider jumpstarting first week with some m1,4ad you have lying around(stacked with either ergo or sd). Also your bloodwork is good from a previous superdrol,trans4ad, m14ad throughout stack completed several months ago. of course tons of preventative supps would be included in this undertaking. Have some fun with it..

S

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
Now here is my opinion, although I have only seen other people run it the opposite way.

So 4ad and Proz taken throughout, I would even run it a week before starting the ergo or SD as they both seem to take some time to kick in.

I would run the Ergo first, mainly because it gives really big gains quickly and increases strength. I would finish with the SD, as that won't give as good gains or strength as ergo but will continue the increase. For me SD hardened me up and I'm sure with the Prostanz it will do an even better job.

If I was to get a big gain somewhere I would want it at the beginning of the cycle as I think it would be more keep able than a quick jump at the end. Most people also seem to run Dbol at the beginning of their cycle vs at the end (yes I know ergo is not much like Dbol). I would save your m1,4.

Anyway that's my thinking, could very well be wrong.

I am contemplating running the same thing without the 4ad (more or less).

S

SHSUStudent

Awards
Now here is my opinion, although I have only seen other people run it the opposite way.

So 4ad and Proz taken throughout, I would even run it a week before starting the ergo or SD as they both seem to take some time to kick in.

I would run the Ergo first, mainly because it gives really big gains quickly and increases strength. I would finish with the SD, as that won't give as good gains or strength as ergo but will continue the increase. For me SD hardened me up and I'm sure with the Prostanz it will do an even better job.

If I was to get a big gain somewhere I would want it at the beginning of the cycle as I think it would be more keep able than a quick jump at the end. Most people also seem to run Dbol at the beginning of their cycle vs at the end (yes I know ergo is not much like Dbol). I would save your m1,4.

Anyway that's my thinking, could very well be wrong.

I am contemplating running the same thing without the 4ad (more or less).
I'm by no means an expert either, but I would def run the Ergo first and the SD second. Ergo will add the strength and size, then SD will continue the progression and should help you look more cut at the end. I'm thinking about doing the same thing later in the summer.

S

Shock133

Awards
I agree with the above post. I think it's more beneficial to run the compound with higher androgenic properties earlier in the cycle and then concentrate on more anabolic compounds towards the end to solidify your gains. That's my opinion but also something ALR covers extensively in his publications.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
I agree with the above post. I think it's more beneficial to run the compound with higher androgenic properties earlier in the cycle and then concentrate on more anabolic compounds towards the end to solidify your gains. That's my opinion but also something ALR covers extensively in his publications.
ok ive decided..first two weeks sd, next two ergo, last two sd. ive had great results with sd, and i think the advice of solidifying gains with the sd after the ergo is good advice. i already started sd so instead of stoping now ill continue for two weeks then switch to ergo(which ive never taken). Do you think taking the ergo and 4ad is gonna be over kill in terms of andogenic sides?

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
I have never used ergo either, but I assume it would be better for a cut than sd, since its more androgenic, right? not trying to take your thread, just didnt think it worth it to make a new one for a simple question.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
both compounds have been shown effective as bulkers. Some i have read cut on them but results bulking have been reported as awesome. The ergo is not as clean as the sd. My original plan was to start witrh sd then finish with ergo , but after more thought i will switch it up. Still trying to get some thought on stacking 4ad with ergo as in being too androgenic. thanks for the replies. since i started already i might start a log.