SHSUStudent

Awards
What is harder on the liver:

1) 2 Weeks of getting drunk every night

2) 2 Weeks on Ergo

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
1) depends on how drunk you get. Getting a little buzzed isn't too bad, but downing like a whole 12 pack is...

2) there isn't much user-feedback on this yet... Its gonna take some time for people to get bloodwork done after taking this.. nevergoodenough had his bloodwork done though, and his liver enzyme count was elevated, but his was slightly elevated at the start of his cycle, so that isn't a 100% accurate result as to how Ergomax LMG affects a 100% healthy individual as compared to poppin' a dozen or 2 long-necks.....

SHSUStudent

Awards
1) depends on how drunk you get. Getting a little buzzed isn't too bad, but downing like a whole 12 pack is...

2) there isn't much user-feedback on this yet... Its gonna take some time for people to get bloodwork done after taking this.. nevergoodenough had his bloodwork done though, and his liver enzyme count was elevated, but his was slightly elevated at the start of his cycle, so that isn't a 100% accurate result as to how Ergomax LMG affects a 100% healthy individual as compared to poppin' a dozen or 2 long-necks.....
I'm talking about getting stumblin drunk for 2 straight weeks every night vs. taking 20mg Ergo for 2 straight weeks.

Trying to gauge just how hard Ergo is on the liver... and I guess alcohol is the only thing I can think of to use as a comparison that I have experience with.

Any other opinions?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well I'd do the Ergo over the stumbling drunk. Take some milk thistle, NAC, & r-ala for damage control and you should be in better shape

SHSUStudent

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys... I appreciate the responses. I know these drugs are hard on your liver, and it makes me a bit nervous the way some people describe the effects.

I'm trying to look at it this way... I got piss ass drunk at least 6 nights out of the week for THREE straight months last summer. Had liver function tested at end of summer b/c I was pissin orange and it came back slightly elevated. Cause of the orange was dehydration, thank God, b/c it looked like I was pissin blood.

Anyways, I figure if my liver could put up with my binge drinking college party summer (comon we've all had one =) then it can probably handle 2-3 weeks of Ergo just fine especially with help from the NAC, MK, etc...

And don't worry guys I don't plan on drinking on cycle and I'm taking at least a month off drinking before I start my cycle... I'm also going to front load lots of EFA's, sesathin, and the supps listed above in the posts along with some blood pressure supps.

I guess I should be good when the time comes.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would say you were blessed with a less than strong liver.

I went for 3 years of college getting drunk every night where I couldn't remember some parts of the night before and never had orange piss, liver problems etc.

Maybe AS/prohormones are not for you.

CROWLER

SHSUStudent

Awards
I would say you were blessed with a less than strong liver.

I went for 3 years of college getting drunk every night where I couldn't remember some parts of the night before and never had orange piss, liver problems etc.

Maybe AS/prohormones are not for you.

CROWLER
Not sure I follow you here... EVERYONE has slightly elevated liver functions the day after getting drunk. Key word being slightly.... And as far as the Orange urine, they told me that the only problem was that I was dehydrated. I've never had any liver problems.

Just wondering if you mis-read my post? =)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Cause I am drunk ;)

LOL

CROWLER