Since I can't lift, what's a good product to take to burn fat?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I've last lifted a weight and my shoulder still isn't feeling very good. Since I can't lift, I'm considering taking some of my supps, going on a diet and doing cardio until I can get back to lifting... I have just about every PH and whatnot (Ergomax, Max LMG, SD, M4OHN, Nordiol, Clenbuterol, 4AD and more) in my arsenal. I prefer to stay away from things that will bother my prostate and hairline.. What might be good to take for this type of deal? I've never really looked into a "cutter". I'm different than most of you in the way that I actually like having some fat on my body. I know that must sound odd to you...

Anyway. Any advice would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bad idea IMO

You will be dieting and NOT working out. Where is the reason for your body to NOT lose muscle?

I wouldn't stop lifting. I seperated my shoulder but was still able to train my other arm, do DB bench with the other arm, legs etc.

It has been proven that the side which is NOT exercised tries to 'stay up' with the side which IS being exercised.

CROWLER

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I know about that left-side/right-side deal.. It's really true, huh? To what extent?

Otherwise.. I can't do pullups or pulldowns because when I get to the end of the movement, I get the pain. I can't do shoulder presses because when I grab the bar or get into position with dumbells, I feel the pain.. I might be able to do dumbell bench presses..

I understand I'm going to lose muscle but I'm not 100% sure I even care anymore. Every time I start going heavy, something goes wrong.. I'm very frusterated and I'm thinking of just getting back to serious boxing/mixed martial arts. If that's the case, then I'm going to need to lose some muscle mass anyway. I've actually gone as far as getting very little sleep and eating very little (basically wasting away) to get down to 140 at one point (I'm 220 now). My goal was to be in the 130lb weight class..

So.. Maybe my body is only good for a boxers physique.. I'm blessed with very good genetics but the downside is that I'm very prone to injury. I think my body's makeup is just not meant for being "big". I've been putting up with bad injuries all my life and I think it may be time to just accept the fact that I'm never going to be able to lift long enough to reach my full potential. I'm not saying that I'm totally giving up. Whenever my shoulder heals I'm going to give it another shot and I'm going to hire a personal trainer to go over everything I'm doing to make sure I'm doing things right...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I seperated my shoulder and couldn't use it for anything workout wise for approximately 6 weeks.

I was not using any as or prohormone and in that 6 weeks while I didn't gain any muscle I also didn't lose ANY and didn't see any change in one side of my body compard to the other.

Just a suggestion. Try to work around it best you can. BTW I should have started out my first post saying it sucked that you got injured. Probably would have sounded better.

Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

Zero I am glad you included the part about maybe not caring anymore because you get injured. I found this being the same for myself. I started lifting VERY slow. It made it so I couldn't go high on the amount of weight but still produced gains. My gains have slowed and have started with high volume. It too is nice in that I can't do heavey weights since I am doing so many sets. I have been VERY happy with the gains I have made in size. I am more of a size VS. weight I can lift kind of guy. lol

I am at the biggest of my life and am quite a bit older than you so there is still hope. I understand the idea that you were just not meant to be big. I am the heaviest in my family by about 40lbs this includes nephews who are 3" taller than me. So I think if we work out in a smart way we can 'fool' our bodies into allowing us to get bigger than we should. :)

CROWLER