Article : "Primobolan - The Ultimate Steroid?"

turkish

Awards
  • Established
The following is an article I ran into (on steroidsinfo101.com) while searching about primo.

As I live in Turkey, it's so damn easy and cheap for me to get this thing, and it really tempts me from time to time, with its safe-looking profile (no estrogen conversion, no hpta shutdown, bla bla).

I've been operated for pubertal gyno, and wouldn't even risk having it again because of a drug. But Primobolan seems gyno-safe as it doesn't aromatize.

Any comments from the knowledgeable people would be appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------

Primobolan - The Ultimate Steroid? I think yes!

Pharmaceutical Name: Methenolone Enanthate
Effective dose: 200-800 mg/week injections
Average Street-price: $12-$16
Available Doses: 100mg/1ml amplues by schering, turkey

Primobolan Depot is an extremely effective steroid thats earned its respect as the safest injectable steroid. Its the only steroid that will yield solid gains even on a low calorie diet. Its also the only steroid that will build solid muscle slowly with minimal to no sides... No acne, no aggression, no water bloat, no loss of sex drive, and its the only steroid that will not shut down HPTA (you wanna have kids one day right?). I honestly cant think of another steroid that compares to primobolan! Primo is left out of cycles for a number of reasons. First, up until 2003, legit primos were extremely difficult to find. The market was flooded with fakes and athletes lost faith in finding legit primos. But the boogie man took care of that and nowadays, legit primo is easier to find as the pharmaceutical company schering, turkey, now produces them in bulk. And allow me to stress one point...
TURKISH SCHERING PRIMOS ARE THE ONLY PRIMOS YOU SHOULD TRUST!!!!
Second, primobolan is slightly higher priced than testesterone and/or deca. But only a little pricier. Certainly not that much more expensive to dent our pockets, but there are those who would rather save a few dollars and go with a cheaper alternative. Allow me to stress one point....those who dont care about their health need not think about primos. But those whose concern is safety and precision will find primo in a class of its own. Its that simple, and our good friend Arnold will agree. Yes yes my friends...Arnold Schwarzeneger was a huge fan of primo. In fact, his favortie cycle was a stack of 600mg primo per week with 40mg dbols per day.
Ok lets look at the drug. Methenolone is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon). Meaning when it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form estrogens at all.(estrogen is what causes unwanted sides). But unlike deca you do not have to worry about progesterone problems eaither, so now you have the best of bothworlds !!! Since Primobolan does not convert to estrogen, it displays many favorable characteristics. Estrogen related side effects should therefore not be seen at all when using this steroid. Sensitive individuals need not worry about developing gynecomastia, nor should they be noticing any water retention with this drug. The gains seen with Primobolan will be only quality muscle mass, and not the smooth bloat which accompanies most steroids open to aromatization. During a cycle the user should additionally not have much trouble with blood pressure values, as this effect is also related (generally) to estrogen and water retention.You will here Primo is weaker than deca. Thats not exactly accurate. Deca is a great substance but is also very calorie dependant. Primo is not, primo can allow your diet to be a little loose. A few quotes by Bill Roberts " It appears to cause less inhibition than Deca or testosterone for any given degree of anabolic effect, perhaps because of low CNS activity, lack of conversion to DHT, and lack of aromatization to estrogen. " Do you understand what this is saying. Ok this is even true at a range of 600 mgs primo per week which is a highley effective dose. Requiring a little higher dosage to achieve the same anabolic effect, but since it is pleasant to use at doses considerably higher than what is pleasant for nandrolone esters, it can achieve higher maximal effectiveness. Also Primobolan depot is attacthed to an ester which allows a half-life of about 5-10 days. This seems nice to the user new or veteran. Every day injections or every other day seem to be a pain in the ass, no pun. But every 5-7 days is enough allow for optimal blood levels. Primobolan depot happens to have another plus, the drug is particularly excellent for use as the last injectable used in a cycle, since for any given anabolic effect it gives much less inhibition than other steroids such as testosterone, nandrolone, or tren Therefore, residual levels of Primobolan can allow recovery in the taper while still offering useful anti-catabolic or even anabolic support. And oh... When people blow up say 30lbs in a cycle its impossible to keep it all as most of it is water bloat. Even with your hoemwork done half of it (if not more) is gonna dissapear within a few weeks. A slow quality builder like primo allows you to gain for the long term.

I think what people find themselves falling into is all the BS they hear in chat rooms. Look... you have to talk to users!!Real users with real experiences. Side effects with Primobolan Depot are minimal and manifest themselves only rarely and in persons who are extremely sensitive. Due to the androgenic residual effect, side effects include light acne, deep voice or increased hair growth. Ok who cares take B5 for the acne, women love deep voices, increased hair growth cry me a river and shave. Primobolan Depot has even less influence on the liver function than the oral form so that an increase of the liver's toxin values is extremely unlikely. The blood pressure, cholesterol level, HDL and LDL values, as with Primo tablets, usually remain unaffected. Primobolan Depot is generally the safest injectable steroid. Ok now you have to understand what you are getting and that Im telling you be correct about your doseing and your health will benifit along with your well being and your body you crav eso much !!! . Ok, like the tablets, Primobolan Depot has only a very small influence on the hypothalamuhypophysiat testicular axis so that the body's own testosterone production is only reduced when very high dosages are taken over a prolonged period of time. Stacks : Primobolan depot is one of the safest steroids available, it has extremely low androgenic and highly anabolic properties. With primobolan you can enjoy solid lasting gains with zero sideffects and no toxicity to the liver, Primobolan doesn't aromatize - therefore Methenolone is the number one choice for people who don't want others know they can have. Methenolone (Primo) is also one of the rare steroids that work on a reduced calorie diet. This makes Primobolan depot an ideal part of every cutting stack. For dieting ( pre contest preparations ) Methenolone works best in stack with T3, Clen, Proviron, Deca, Test. In addition, it is most popular for male bodybuilders to stack Primobolan with other steroids in order to obtain a faster and more enhanced effect. During a dieting or cutting phase, a non-aromatizing androgen like Halotestin or trenbolone can be added. The strong androgenic component should help to bring about an added density and hardness to the muscles. On the other hand (or in addition) we could add Winstrol or anavar, another mild anabolic steroid. The result of this combination should again be a notable increase of muscle mass and hardness, but in this case the gain should not be accompanied by greatly increased side effects. As mentioned earlier, Primobolan Depot is also used effectively during bulking phases of training. The addition of testosterone, Dianabol or Anadrol would prove quite effective for adding new muscle mass. Of course we would have to deal with estrogenic side effects, but in such cases Primobolan should allow the user to take a much lower dosage of the more "toxic" drug and still receive acceptable results.

Lets wrap this up... primo is the ****!!!

------------------------------------------

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Interesting article but you should probably get rid of Colin.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Is it because you think it isn't funny, or is there another reason?

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Is it because you think it isn't funny, or is there another reason?
No, I think it's funny as hell but the use of a certain word might offend some. At least edit that word out.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
No, I think it's funny as hell but the use of a certain word might offend some. At least edit that word out.
I removed the pic altogether.
I thought people were over this in the US. Is that n-word (as you prefer not mentioning) still causing problems?

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
I removed the pic altogether.
I thought people were over this in the US. Is that n-word (as you prefer not mentioning) still causing problems?
Of course it is. If somone called you a towell head, a gook or a chink or whatever americans call turkish people, you would be upset too.

dego

Awards
Of course it is. If somone called you a towell head, a gook or a chink or whatever americans call turkish people, you would be upset too.
I like the shot gun approach you took... lets piss everyone off. LMAO

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just curious - what price would you pay in the street for Primo (in US $)? How does it compare to that mentioned in the article?

turkish

Awards
  • Established
It's not the word, dude. It's the context in which you're using the word. You don't always have to get it wrong.
Oh, nevermind. Seems like you're banned to the bone.

I agree that the article makes primo look like too good to be true. And people over at Lyle's board say that the "no htpa shutdown" statement is total bs.

BigSwede

Awards
Right, shutdown is linear with respect to dosages(Primo). You can't do a gram a week and not expect to be shutdown. Primo is a clean drug, but best used in a stack as it's a weak-AAS.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that it sounded like an ad also.. I have never had any experience with it myself

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Right, shutdown is linear with respect to dosages(Primo). You can't do a gram a week and not expect to be shutdown. Primo is a clean drug, but best used in a stack as it's a weak-AAS.
BigSwede,
"Tack" for the info.
I've never taken roids before, and not intending to do a "real" cycle ever, but I was just wondering if a very low dose of primo could give me any gains at all (or maintain LBM on a cut), while not shutting me down.
Primo seemed safe to me, since it doesn't aromatize (I've been operated for pubertal gyno and I'm a bit estrogen sensitive).

BigSwede

Awards
sure, it's great for preserving LBM on a cut. I don't know your size, but 200-300mg per week will help to preserve LBM and likely not suppressive.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
sure, it's great for preserving LBM on a cut. I don't know your size, but 200-300mg per week will help to preserve LBM and likely not suppressive.
I'm 180cm (5'11) and 79kg (~175lbs), but don't know about bf so I'll post a pic (keep in mind that I'm flexing abs in that one).

For how many weeks -and how many mgs/week- of cutting do you think I could/should run this, to get that elusive sixpack while not being shutdown? For example, people are saying that a 4-weeker would be pointless since it wouldn't reach peak blood levels. On the other hand, I don't want to risk any shutdown at all since I'm only a casual lifter.
(please don't say "you should be bulking instead of cutting", because going sub-10% is my primary concern for the moment - I can bulk through all the winter, and I'm not into getting huge anyway)

BTW, where in Sweden are you from? I've been to Stockholm a few years ago, and it's one of the most beautiful towns I have ever seen in my life. The 16 hour train trip from Lulea to Stockholm was fascinating as well, you have great countryside scenery.

Attachments

BigSwede

Awards
Nah, no comment about bulking vs. cutting... ;) We all have different goals, and I am your camp(cutting). I think you could run 250mg every five days (5day half life) for at least two months. Personally, I'd err to the side of caution on dose and push it out to 10-12 weeks. Regardless, I would run some clomid or nolva for 30days PCT; personally, I would go with clomid.

From the looks of your pic you're right about 10-11% now. If you eat sub-maintenance and get sufficient cardio I think you'll be very happy with the cycle. Be sure to get >200g of protein and try to eat as clean as you can.

Yes! I hear that's a great train-ride. My mother was from Stockholm and dad was from Oland. I have many relatives in Stockholm, but haven't been since '98. Looks like it's time to book a trip; my relatives would love to meet my 17mo son. I divide my time between Chicago and Incline Village, NV.

My wife has been to Antalya[sp?] and loved it. Year-round sunshine and the Med, can't be beat. let us know how your cycle works-out.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
primo :rolleyes: LMAO

If you wanna clean out your entire bank account in order to run the crappiest/lamest AAS on the market today, then by all means go for it.

BTW, you guys who are saying primo is side-effect free are being told the wrong info. everybody whom I've ever known (in real-life) who's run it, experienced MASSIVE shedding....it's like injecting a systemic scalping tool to your dome...lol.

Stay away, if you want low sides and mild aas, use something like var...

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Nah, no comment about bulking vs. cutting... ;) We all have different goals, and I am your camp(cutting). I think you could run 250mg every five days (5day half life) for at least two months. Personally, I'd err to the side of caution on dose and push it out to 10-12 weeks. Regardless, I would run some clomid or nolva for 30days PCT; personally, I would go with clomid.

From the looks of your pic you're right about 10-11% now. If you eat sub-maintenance and get sufficient cardio I think you'll be very happy with the cycle.

Yes! I hear that's a great train-ride. My mother was from Stockholm and dad was from Oland. I have many relatives in Stockholm, but haven't been since '98. Looks like it's time to book a trip; my relatives would love to meet my 17mo son. I divide my time between Chicago and Incline Village, NV.

My wife has been to Antalya[sp?] and loved it. Year-round sunshine and the Med, can't be beat. let us know how your cycle works-out.
First off, even though a bit late, congrats on being a father :D

And thanks so much for your help.

I've been reading around quite for a while about Primo, and am aware of the possible sides. But which ones do you think I could encounter, with the dosage and cycle length you are recommending? And any risk of suppression? (seeing my balls shrink is the last thing I'd want in my life).

I know that primo doesn't aromatize, so I won't have any estrogen-related problems, right? (I'd like to be sure about this as I've previously been operated for pubertal gyno)

I would also be glad if you could name a few brand names for the pct drugs (so I can ask the pharmacy guy with the commercial name). And what do you think of Raloxifene for PCT? Some guys in the supplements forum are saying it really helps with their gyno symptoms.

Antalya (spelling's correct) is a great city, and you nordic people sure love the sunshine and the Mediterranean.. :)

Again, thanks a lot.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
primo :rolleyes: LMAO

If you wanna clean out your entire bank account in order to run the crappiest/lamest AAS on the market today, then by all means go for it.

BTW, you guys who are saying primo is side-effect free are being told the wrong info. everybody whom I've ever known (in real-life) who's run it, experienced MASSIVE shedding....it's like injecting a systemic scalping tool to your dome...lol.

Stay away, if you want low sides and mild aas, use something like var...
Is that you in the avatar? :)

Did those people use it in doses as low as I'm thinking about, or they did the "classic" 1 gram/week?
Did they see other sides as well?

BTW, with low doses and given that I live in Turkey, the cost will be really low.

BigSwede

Awards
Thanks, becoming a father was the greatest moment in my life.

No risk of estrogen. Suppression would be very mild at 250mg IMs every five days. An 8 week cycle sounds like a good compromise, but 10 weeks would be better. Ralox is great from what I hear, although I've no experience with the compound.

You're already up to speed on Raloxifene HCL; Clomid is Clomiphene Citrate. Nolvadex = Tamoxifen Citrate.

You're welcome; yes, I am partial to the Med over the Caribbean.

BigSwede

Awards
I agree with Lifted about 'Var -- it's my favorite AAS. It seems to help to burn fat as well. Turkish Primo is cheap[for Turks] and anavar is fairly expensive. I am not predisposed to MPB, so I can't comment on Primo and shedding.

If money was no object than Anavar is fantastic for a cut. 50mg of 'var daily for 6-8 weeks. Even though var is a methyl, liver toxicity is low. BD's anavar is good sh*t and the paper is good as well.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Lifted about 'Var -- it's my favorite AAS. It seems to help to burn fat as well. Turkish Primo is cheap[for Turks] and anavar is fairly expensive. I am not predisposed to MPB, so I can't comment on Primo and shedding.

If money was no object than Anavar is fantastic for a cut. 50mg of 'var daily for 6-8 weeks. Even though var is a methyl, liver toxicity is low. BD's anavar is good sh*t and the paper is good as well.
I've been reading good things about Anavar as well, but seems like it wouldn't be as easy for me to get as primo.

Excuse me but, what's BD's anavar and the paper?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I think my next run with the AAS I'm going to try tapering down with var at the end, to ease off a little more gently.

BigSwede

Awards
British Dragon, a good underground lab. "Paper" refers to papervar. Try a google search on the term. ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Is that you in the avatar? :)
lol, no, that's the badest man life has to offer, Maynard James Keenan from TooL. My old pics are in the pic section...

Did those people use it in doses as low as I'm thinking about, or they did the "classic" 1 gram/week?
Did they see other sides as well?

BTW, with low doses and given that I live in Turkey, the cost will be really low.
No, I don't have the kind of friends that can drop 800 bucks on a cycle...lol. The norm was right around 500-600mg/week. I honestly think that any lower you will then be REALLY dissapointed since it's so mild as it is...primo is a very mild aas and I fail to see why people even bother esp when the mark-up is so high on it...but in your case, I could see your point. But I still think you will be dissapointed and should go with some thing else....even if it's very cheap to get...

Not many other sides to report of...minimal shutdown, etc. but the hairloss they received was enough to keep me away even if the **** was free. ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No offense Turkish, but I think you need to do waaaaaay more reading up before you start anything.

I honestly don't think AAS would be your way to go at this point. I mean, it's not like the Primo is suddely gonna dry up over there.
I'd look to other supps for your cut to help with keeping muscle.
Regardless, good luck with whatever you choose to do.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
No offense Turkish, but I think you need to do waaaaaay more reading up before you start anything.

I honestly don't think AAS would be your way to go at this point. I mean, it's not like the Primo is suddely gonna dry up over there.
I'd look to other supps for your cut to help with keeping muscle.
Regardless, good luck with whatever you choose to do.
No offense taken, and I think you're absolutely right.
I'm actually not seriously into AAS use, I was just wondering if I can get away with no sides and results a bit better than supplement-like gains with something cheap that I can get from the pharmacy. But I see that there's no free lunch in the AAS world, so I guess I'll stay away from them altogether.

By the way, clicked the link and saw your pics, GREAT transformation!
How did your program go with Bobo?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bobo kicked my fucking ass. I gained 8 lbs in 2 months. You might look into it, if you can afford it.

He knows his stuff, for sure.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
British Dragon, a good underground lab. "Paper" refers to papervar. Try a google search on the term. ;)
Those are both so overpriced in respect to raw powder. I think that for var, powder is the way to go.