taking this 1ad

madmuscle

Awards
ok im new to the board and it looks great:D well i have been doing some research on 1ad and i plan on takin it. now i would just like some opinions on it 1does it bloat youre face?
2should i take 4diol also for the libido and does 4diol bloat youre face
and finally 3 what do you guys that have used it recomend as a dossage ?thanx in advance
by the way im 21yrs old weigh 190 with 12bf

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
why not go with a transdermal? 1-ad is a huuuuge ripoff in my opinion.. for the price you pay your much better off getting the trans..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
well first off 1-ad is taken orally.. and since it is the absorbtion rate isnt as good.. also since it is taken orally its not time released so it has to be taken a lot throughout the day.. if you take the recommended dosage (what it says on the bottle) you wont see much gains, most take about double the dosage and at that dosaging its going to cost you an arm and a leg to buy that stuff, its rediculously priced.. transdermals are very cheap for what you get and they are time released..

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
you also have the potential addition, for comparable price, of 4ad which will certainly expedite your gaining process, and help combat the usually experienced feelings of 1test taken singularly... why so worried about face bloat, btw?

madmuscle

Awards
the reason is kinda gay but its cause i model and i cant let my face get bloated and 4ad defenely bloats youre face what do you recomend as a transdermal and do those affect the bloat in the face
thnx for al the info so far im very gratefull

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you already bought it...then thats cool. I personally am problably going to run a 4-week cycle of 1-ad next november just to say I did :p .

Time for the facts:

1-AD is in a class of androgens called "1-dihydroandrostenes" because it is a derrivitive of dihydrotestosterone and has a double-bond between the 1st and 2nd carbon positions. 1-AD is particularly interesting because it had a high absorbtion and conversion rate (although not nearly as good as transdermal androgens). 1-AD cannot convert into estrogen so it will not bloat your face or any other part of your body for that matter.

If you have not bought it, then I suggest that you either buy T-1 pro (10g 1-test, 5g of 4-AD) from the member store or buy the T-gel and then about 8-10 grams of 1-test if you really dont want 4-AD in the mix. I have used transdermal 4-AD at 700-800mg/day and even at that high dose I never really got any bloat at all...well...maybe a little bit ;)

but I might add more to this later...so watch out :)

madmuscle

Awards
well i havent yet bought anithing yet i really didnt get the last part of all the othr stuff just getting into thin phormone thing:(can you explain a bit more?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
You might want to have a read through BigCats article over at bb.com (Evil I know). Might help you get a better undrstanding before you jump into this. If what LG said doesn't make sense to you then I don't think you've done enough homework yet to safely use Pro-Hormones.

Here's a link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

It's long but most agree it's technically correct and should help you understand things a bit better.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Time for someone to do their research, no spoon feeding here man. ;)

BTW Not sure if LG actually clarified the fact that 1-AD actually converts to 1-test in the body, so why not go straight to the goods and get yourself someself some transdermal 1-test (besides the fact that you need to do more research), now get to reading! :shoot:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23

BTW Not sure if LG actually clarified the fact that 1-AD actually converts to 1-test in the body, 
nice observation Weave....oops :p

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah i agree with lifeguard as for the adding in a little bit of 4-ad.. you dont need to have a lot but just enough to get over the lethargy.. if you take 1-ad or 1-test by itself your gonna be dead tired all day..