rebound xt?

DrDunc33

Awards
I may be way behind on this, but are they discontinuing rebound xt? I know there were some bad batches, but I figured they would have corrected the problems by now. I did a search and didn't see any definitive explanation of what is going on. Thanks!

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I may be way behind on this, but are they discontinuing rebound xt? I know there were some bad batches, but I figured they would have corrected the problems by now. I did a search and didn't see any definitive explanation of what is going on. Thanks!
Well, If your did a search on rebound xt.. I'd imagine you'd be reading for quite a long time. hehe

So to cut to the chase... NO they are not discontinuing the product.. New product is indeed just around the corner... With priority being given to those that returned thier bad batches... and then (I'm guessing mid to late august) places like nutra planet..etc.

DrDunc33

Awards
Thanks, Poobah; yes I actually did a search and found many many posts on it, but none of them said what you just said. I just realized that DS has a new website; I guess I could have contacted them. Dohhh!