Fat Loss with Tren/Anavar

J

John6

Awards
When people run tren/var cycles, can they lose fat even when eating at maintenance calories or above?

I mean I know for maximum fat loss the user should eat below maintenance, but if one were to run these two and eat at maintenance (or even above), to build muscle, is it possible that they would still lose fat?

I guess I'm just wondering how strong the fat-burning effects of these two drugs are after seeing logs of people on other boards saying they ate beer and pizza for weeks and still got ripped.

Also, is it at all possible (with gear of course) to build muscle while in a calorie deficit?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
When people run tren/var cycles, can they lose fat even when eating at maintenance calories or above?

I mean I know for maximum fat loss the user should eat below maintenance, but if one were to run these two and eat at maintenance (or even above), to build muscle, is it possible that they would still lose fat?

I guess I'm just wondering how strong the fat-burning effects of these two drugs are after seeing logs of people on other boards saying they ate beer and pizza for weeks and still got ripped.

Also, is it at all possible (with gear of course) to build muscle while in a calorie deficit?
Depending on their metabolism (and other supps). Var proved to decrease visceral fat. Tren has no studies to help but is probably the best cutter.
I think you can achieve a recomp with that cycle eating at maintenance, but doing some cardio or taking something to speed your metabolism.
Oh and if u add some test, thats a killer recomp cycle, which will provide also great strenght gains.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if someone ate pizza and drank beer while on cycle, then i wouldn't put too much faith in their 'recomp'.

J

John6

Awards
I think you can achieve a recomp with that cycle eating at maintenance, but doing some cardio or taking something to speed your metabolism.
Oh and if u add some test, thats a killer recomp cycle, which will provide also great strenght gains.
So it would be possible with test/tren to add LBM while eating at maintenance calories?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
clean maintenance or pizza/beer maintenance?

J

John6

Awards
Haha clean maintenance; something like 40/40/20. I wasn't saying the pizza/beer diet appealed to me, I was just using it as an example.

I guess what I should have asked originally is would eating clean at maintenance calories while on test/tren/var allow the user to lose fat and gain LBM at the same time?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Haha clean maintenance; something like 40/40/20. I wasn't saying the pizza/beer diet appealed to me, I was just using it as an example.

I guess what I should have asked originally is would eating clean at maintenance calories while on test/tren/var allow the user to lose fat and gain LBM at the same time?
to add some pound, maintenance is enough, to LOOSE fat at the same time you have to go below maintenance or raise your metabolism (T3).

J

John6

Awards
Bah, I can't make up my mind. I'm 215 @ 12% right now and I'd like to get down to around 9, but whenever I get to the gym I just want to lift more and more weight and get hyooge. :D

If I ate below maintenance and/or took T3, would it still be possible to add LBM with test/tren?

B

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I can tell you right now, my brother has been on a Tren/Var cycle for the past 6 weeks, and has blown up, and SHREDDED up, by eating complete garbage, but keeping protein pretty high. He is naturally leaner than me though. I plan on running a Tren/Var/Test E cycle with my nice 40/40/20 diet, and cardio. I'm confident it should shred me up nicely.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
"Also, is it at all possible (with gear of course) to build muscle while in a calorie deficit?"

I would like to know the answer to this one also. I am not too experienced with AAS's. I do have a basic understanding of physiology and metabolic pathways. I would assume you could since they are anabolic substances. Since you cannot be anabolic and catabolic at the same it would make sense. On the otherhand I constantly read on the board that you cannot build muscle while in calorie deficit. I am not sure whether they speak through experience or through their ass.

Anyone with the knowledge please respond.

C

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can build muscle in a caloric deficit using AAS. Heck it possible to do it without AAS. You can take someone that is untrained, rock bottom compared to genetic potential and really fat, and bam you have the potential there. Some can also do it a little with muscle memory (huge mfer that has laid in bed a whole year then hits the gym skinny).

With AAS its definitely possible, but not possible without the consumption of protein (need lots of it).

Ectomorphs probably do just that pretty often on their first gear cycle.