m1t if i should start

Gbart

Awards
hey guys doin a 12 week enan. cycle. I got some m1t about 30 or so i heard that you should only use about 14 days of it that true? Plus i was wondering i was thinking about maybe starting that 2 weeks into the test to really jump start it... what do you guys think on that any info would be appreciated. time to start if i should start it duration. thanks bros

Gbart

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
m1t is strong but it can really screw your lipids up. if you're going to use, to it like you said, no more than 2 weeks at 5-10mg while waiting for the test to kick in. dbol would be preferred if you can get a hold of any.

Gbart

Awards
m1t is strong but it can really screw your lipids up. if you're going to use, to it like you said, no more than 2 weeks at 5-10mg while waiting for the test to kick in. dbol would be preferred if you can get a hold of any.
i can get some bol just had this laying around a buddy of mine gave me and thought maybe i could save some cash i dont have right now lol. so you think it would work alright or you think just save and do 4 weeks on dbol????

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
eh, screw it, since you already have it, 2 weeks of m1t ain't gonna kill ya just be careful. liver protection and all that jazz.

Gbart

Awards
alright then thanks for the quick replys bud ill go ahead and do it then yeah i already take milk thistle i will just up the dosage when im on the goods

Gbart