Getting pins at local pharmacy?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
do any of you buy your pins at the local pharmacy?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I do. Never a problem, although sometimes I get some smirks from the technicians behind the counter, especially if I come from the gym, without changing.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I do. Never a problem, although sometimes I get some smirks from the technicians behind the counter, especially if I come from the gym, without changing.
do you ask them flat out or do you just right it down on a piece of paper and hand it to them?

burnuphard

Awards
do you ask them flat out or do you just right it down on a piece of paper and hand it to them?
You're buying a product...not robbing a bank.

burnuphard

Awards
I don't know. I've never bought them there. Do you have an aversion to ordering them online?

burnuphard

Awards
I don't know...maybe to avoid the hesitancy you feel about just walking into Walgreen's and asking them? It's probably fine. There are a lot of diabetics out there. Unless you're huge they wouldn't even make the connection. If that's what you're worried about. Aside from that aspect...it's completely legal and everything.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
slin pins and regular pins are totally different.. can you can't use slin pins for injection of AAS IMO

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would if it were me.. personally, I like the anonymity of ordering online

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
So do I, plus the prices and turn around time at the place I order from are fantastic. I usually have my order in 3 days.

/karp

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established

I ask them for exactly what I want: 100 21G 1" syringes, 100 25G 1" syringes, 100 25G 1 1/2" needles.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I opt for ordering online. Cheap and easy.

It's actually cheaper at the pharmacy. The only problem with say using Walgreens(I use a local, non-franchise pharmacy) is that, at least for where I live), is that they(Walgreens) will try to make you buy an entire box of each gauge, instead of the precise # that you want. Check with yours to see if that is some company wide policy.

rui74

Awards
i tried getting some at my local cvs and the stupid bitch behind the counter looked at me in disgust like i was some kind of junkie. I live in MASS and they wouldnt sell me none. I guess different states different laws.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, every state has different laws.

Like I said, the privacy, good prices, and speed of ordering online are enough to keep me from trying to get them in person.

I don't need to ask for 100 25g 1" pins, then turn around with an armful of them and run into my parents' next door neighbor.

/karp

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, every state has different laws.

Like I said, the privacy, good prices, and speed of ordering online are enough to keep me from trying to get them in person.

I don't need to ask for 100 25g 1" pins, then turn around with an armful of them and run into my parents' next door neighbor.

/karp
Good Point dude.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
$17.86 for 100 25G 1" syringe/needle combo at my pharmacy.

As for the looks, I could not care any less what someone else thinks. The techs are all smiles and smirks and the pharmacist himself has a pretty good idea what they're for and seems to very cool with it.

Guido

Awards
$17.86 for 100 25G 1" syringe/needle combo at my pharmacy.

As for the looks, I could not care any less what someone else thinks. The techs are all smiles and smirks and the pharmacist himself has a pretty good idea what they're for and seems to very cool with it.
yeah bro who gives a ****. Anyone that smirks is a hater. They know you're not shooting H, just get your **** and leave. I have to get mine online cus my state sucks ass, but the prices are very good too and I dont have to get off my ass to go to the drug store.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I walk in the pharmacy to get slin pins.. both 1cc and .5cc... Depending on where I go, I will get looks...

I once stopped at a pharmacy in the bad part of town... I definately got that "junky" look there. accompanied by, we don't sell them individually.., I just said that's fine, I want the whole box. :p