New Wanna Be M1t

Dakine315

Banned
Awards
hey i was lookin at some suppps online and came across this one the chemical structure is slightly different to M1t as you can see but what is this? is it worth my $40 to try it? Thnx
17-alpha-Methyl 1-Androstene-17b-ol-3one new compund called m1t
17-methyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3one M1t

Squats

Awards
thats pretty interesting, all thats different is the 17-alpha part at the beginning... whatever that means???

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
what is the company's name on that?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I think that 17-alpha and 17-methyl are the same thing, but don't quote me on that...??

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
House, you really need to watch yourself...getting close to the borderline now.. so I would delete you last post about PM's since you are not even a board supporter you don't have PM's

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I think that 17-alpha and 17-methyl are the same thing, but don't quote me on that...??
Yeah, an alpha alkylation is the same as a methylation. Naa == methyl at N group. (e.g. 17aa = methyllation at 17th carbon position I believe--whatever that means, right? :D)

Paracelsus

Awards
17-methyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3one

That is M1T. The 1-androstene refers to the double bond in
the C1-C2 position. 17b-ol is the free hydroxyl group at C17.
The 17-methyl is on the alpha (underside) of the molecule.
3one is an oxygen atom double bonded to C3.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone know if this is legit? what is the name of the company and is the product out on the market yet

Dakine315

Banned
Awards
maybe m1t was banned but this in another alklayted methylated verision of it i guess and yes it is sold right now.

Squats

Awards
Oh my god, i wonder if its possible if they will start sellin the old ones as that alpha alkylation thing at the beginning. I would love some more m1-t

Changing

Banned
Awards
What company makes it now? And what website did you find it?

I think you stumbled on a UK site

IronMind24

I have 2 legalgear m1t bottles :p Is it illegal to like sell them? i dont want them :p

Changing

Banned
Awards
Yes i think it' illgeal to sell them... give them away for free

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
And let me guess thats not illgeal too. HAHAHA Yea right.