rdj6107

Awards
CURRENTLY
33 yrs old
6' 2"
20% BF

GOAL
230 - 240 LBS WITH A 10-12% BF

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE ON A SD CYCLE AND ADD GOOD MUSCLE WITHOUT PUTTING ON FAT? MY SD CYCLE IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE THE FOLLOWING:

1ST WEEK -- 10MG
2ND WEEK -- 20MG
3RD & 4TH WEEK -- 20-30 MG

WITH DAILY DOSAGES OF Red Yeast Rice, Pro Liver, Multivitamin, Glucosamine & Chondrition, Fish Oil, Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10, & Taurine

IF I AM TRYING TO ADD MUSCLE AND LEAN OUT ARE MY SD DOSAGES TO MUCH?

I KNOW EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT BUT THE RATIOS THAT I WAS TOYING WITH WAS 40/40/20. THAT BEING SAID MY PROTEIN WAS GOING TO BE AROUND
350 GRAMS.

2 MUCH OR 2 LITTLE ????????????????????

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
Personally at 20%bf i would do a true cutting cycle. Using 10mg of SD and keeping calories/fats lower. You wont gain much fat on your SD cycle but you wont lose much either.

rdj6107

Awards
will i still be able to add some good muscle?

should i add anything else in my cycle?

what kind of food ratios would u suggest?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're looking to drop between 8-10% bodyfat in 4 weeks?

Edit: Oh and while trying to add LBM?

LOL.

Classic.

rdj6107

Awards
i wish, but NO. i have a time frame that gives me until the end of the year. i want to do an SD cycle followed by my PCT, then an all natural maintenance phase using trib, zma, formadrol, & cee which should carry me till 2006. at that point i will step back and access my progress and go from there.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Since SD adds lean muscle why dont you do a cut to around the 235 mark then do the sd. You will add lean mass then and still take a minor cut in your BF. Just a thought!

rdj6107

Awards
if i am understanding revodrew, are you saying to run a cutting cycle then run sd. or take my fat azz to jenny craig then run sd.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Why not just cut first and than try a lean gain on sd?

rdj6107

Awards
what's a good cut cycle. no aas, trying to stick with pro hormones.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is not a ph, it is a steroid.

As the others suggested try cutting some BF first, without any hormonal supplements.

rdj6107

Awards
that's what i am asking. if u r advising i try losing some bf before i cycle. what is a good cutter. after a cut cycle do i need to do pct or can i go straight into my sd cycle. BEFORE someone tells me 2 do research, that's what i am trying 2 do.

excalibur

Awards
At 20% bodyfat u should cut natural (whitout pro-hormones or steroids).
You dont have to worry about "loosing" musclemass, (its more a consern when you reatch single digits) if you cut "right" u will even gain some mass while loosing bodyfat.

When you have reatched lower bodyfat levels, then you can do a lean bulk with superdrol and PCT. And if you gain some fat on your "lean" bulk becourse of not eating clean enogh, then do a little cutter aswell after pct.

excalibur

Awards
here is a plan for you:

week 30 (25-31/7-05) preparing for cutting
week 31-42 cutting (total of 12 weeks)
week 43 enjoy life
week 44-47 superdrol lean gain cycle
week 48-51 pct

then you are redy to take x-mas vication as a lean mean machine

or you can cut down the cut period to 8 weeks and be finish at week 47. train naturaly to week 1 (2006) and then start a new lean bulk cycle..

This is called macro planning with a specific goal

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
With your body fat, a good strict diet will do more then you could ever expect. I went to Iraq for 6 months and my wife lost 27lbs without stepping foot into the gym. A simple thermo will help but stay off of supps for that as much as possible. A good 6-8 week diet and cardio with maint. will be a good start.

rdj6107

Awards
STILL RESEARCHING, IN NO WAY IS THIS WRITTEN IN INK, I HAVE A KUNG-FU GRIP ON MY PENCIL WITH A HUGE ERASER.
how is this looking? feel free to add or delete anything i may have missed. thanks.

week 30 (25-31/7-05) preparing for cutting
week 31-36 cutting (total of 6 weeks)
week 37 ENJOY LIFE
week 38-41 superdrol lean gain cycle
week 42-45 pct

ERGOMAX LMG & PROSTANAZOL
WEEK 1 - 6: 20 MG ERGOMAX LMG & 75 MG PROSTANAZOL
daily dosage of Red Yeast Rice, Pro Liver, Multivitamin, Glucosamine & Chondrition, Fish Oil, Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10,

LEAN SUPERDROL CYCLE:
WEEK 1: 10MG Superdrol
WEEK 2: 10-20MG Superdrol (depending on feel)
WEEK 3 & 4: 20-30MG Superdrol (depending on feel)
daily dosage of Red Yeast Rice, Pro Liver, Multivitamin, Glucosamine & Chondrition, Fish Oil, Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10, taurine

PCT:
WEEK 1: 75MG Rebound XT, 200MG Lean Xtreme
WEEK 2 & 3: 50MG Rebound XT, 150MG Lean Xtreme
WEEK 4: 25MG Rebound XT, 150MG Lean Xtreme
daily dosage of Pro Liver, Multivitamin, Glucosamine & Chondrition, Fish Oil, Policosanol, & CEE

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I strongly suggest that you have Nolva on hand - especially with the combination of special supplements.

Don't rely on the RXT. Do a search on the Ergomax experience, and you will see that gyno is not unheard of.

Regards,
R

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Why not just cut first and than try a lean gain on sd?
I would definately go this route. I think most people have leaner gains if they have a lower bf% when they start bulking.

ike7

Awards
I would definately go this route. I think most people have leaner gains if they have a lower bf% when they start bulking.
more noticable lean gains (visably) that is.

ike

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Do a 5 week pct with the rebound, 2 at 75mg 2 at 50mg and 1 at 25gs

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I would be wary of the back-to-back Ergomax and SD cycles, as they are both methylated.

rdj6107

Awards
BigVrunga i noticed your numbers from march to july. WOW! what kind of plan did u have.

What do ohers feel about the stack i listed? Is is safe, or am i flirting with danger? what if i drop the ergomax cycle down to 4 weeks?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga i noticed your numbers from march to july. WOW! what kind of plan did u have.
Thanks bro!!! I first did a strict CKD for about 5 weeks at the beginning of March. The fat literally fell right off, in 5 weeks I dropped 10lbs. My strength started to slip though, and I could feel that I was losing muscle. So I nixed the CKD and ate maitenence cals for about 8 weeks while I got my strength back.

For about the past 6 weeks Ive gone with a straight 35/45/20 diet and 4-5 days a week of aerobic training(20-30 min on the elliptical machine) and 4 days a week on the weights. My strength is actually going up nearly every week, Im nearly as strong as I was at the peak of my last 1test/4AD cycle back in December. (stronger is most lifts, a little off in some) And that's when I was 240+ lbs and big as a house.

The only supps Im using are a multi, CissusRX, Camphobolic, and Uni-Liver.

Some weeks I dont get in all the cardio, and I dont lose any fat. When I do get the 5 sessions in, however, the difference is very noticeable. In the past 6 weeks Ive dropped 1.5% bodyfat and Ive gained a good bit of strength. Cutting is of course much slower trying to do it this way, and Ive probably got another 3-4 months or so before Im below 10%.

The big keys are a strict diet and consistent training...Id probably be a lot leaner right now if it weren't for the intermittent summer weekends of debauchery Im prone to:)

If I were you, Id get a copy of Tom Venuto's 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle' e-book. Its a great read, and has all the info in it that you need to meet your fat-loss goals naturally.

What do ohers feel about the stack i listed? Is is safe, or am i flirting with danger? what if i drop the ergomax cycle down to 4 weeks?
I would say its probably safe, but do yourself a favor and get bloodwork before and after the cycle. These new hormones are relatively new and untested, so its anyones's guess how your body will react to them.

BV