Running Nolva and/or ATD for Whole Ergo Cycle - Eliminate Chance of Gyno?

SHSUStudent

Awards
I'm just wondering if there is any way to basically eliminate the chance of getting gyno while on an Ergo cycle.

Would running Nolva and/or Giant's ATD make it 99% that I would not have to worry about the possibility of gyno?

The reason I'm so worried is because I developed sensative, puffy nipples very quickly on M1T and I don't want to have it happen again. I'd rather never do another cycle then grow a rack.

Any advice or comments? Should I run both Nolva and ATD... or just one? etc.

SHSUStudent

Awards
Also, would this help with suppression? I'd like to keep the boys as "normal" as possible.

I really appreciate the help, there is no comparison between here and BB.com. AM all the way baby.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
There will always be a chance, if you are that worried then dont do it. Go with some CEE or something like that. PH's arent for everyone! Nolva will more then likely do the trick afterwords though.

SHSUStudent

Awards
There will always be a chance, if you are that worried then dont do it. Go with some CEE or something like that. PH's arent for everyone! Nolva will more then likely do the trick afterwords though.
I'm not worried to the piont of paranoia (wow sp? it's early)... but I do want to do EVERYTHING I can to minimize the risk. I've done andro way back when (an uneducated mistake) and did a short M1T cycle about a year ago, the M1T is what scared me b/c it did give me itchy sensative nips.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
M1Ts sides are way more harsh over the SD ones. Most of the gyno cases that I have seen from the SD were most likely casued by people using the bad batch of rebound that they solely relied on for pct. I will be using the new rebound but I have nolva on hand just in case. The rebound (when good) is suppossed to be very good for gyno.

Kendog

Awards
I've been wondering about this myself. Have been considering taking 25mg ATD a day while on ErgoMax. I emailed the ALRI company and teh sales guy said it would be best to take pct. I'll prob just have some Nolva on hand since it's fast acting anyways...