ErgoMax and E Max?

  1. ErgoMax and E Max?


    Are they the same product under different names?


  2. yeap

    E...Max LMG has some added NO I believe.

  3. I thought they were exactly the same and ergomax was gone. Where can I get some E Max? Physical Enhancement doesnt have it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I thought they were exactly the same and ergomax was gone. Where can I get some E Max? Physical Enhancement doesnt have it.
    E Max and Ergo are the same thing... and come to think of it, I might be getting the NO part confused with something else (not that the NO matters).

    BB.com has E Max... just got 2 bottles from them.

  5. buy from AM board sponsors, such as www.nutraplanet.com and www.customnutritionwarehouse.c om .

  6. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    buy from AM board sponsors, such as www.nutraplanet.com and www.customnutritionwarehouse.c om .
    **** I forgot about recommending the sponsors first... My first day here.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SHSUStudent
    E Max and Ergo are the same thing... and come to think of it, I might be getting the NO part confused with something else (not that the NO matters).
    Some bottles have 100mg of L-Norvaline, but it's pretty random and depends on where you bought it from.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:07 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 06:54 PM
Log in
Log in