Decision

anadrol75

Awards
Would money be better spent on Superdrol or Ergo LMG? I have not tried either one.

SHSUStudent

Awards
I'm in the same boat as you... I have two bottles of Ergo on the way, but now I'm not sure if I'd rather run SD.

Too many conflicting experiences to figure it out so far; I havn't seen anything so far that promotes a "clear cut" winner. There is a big poll at BB.com right now that has Ergo barely ahead.

Also, I wish we could get a good idea of what to expect in the way of sides. Seems like a case by case basis.

It really seems like a toss up, and I think I probably won't know which one is better for me until I try both. Not much help eh.

Hopefully you'll get more/new responses and it'll help both of us out.

Squats

Awards
yep guys im in the same boat... i already have like 3 bottles of each....

my things is which one will i run first....

here's what i came up with in my search....

Sides: either way the only thing that really stuck out was that they're both methylated so use ur liver protectants and add some b pressure supps.....

Results: I seem to see that ergo has the advantage in the strength category, but sd has the advantage in the less water weight gains, more of a rock hard lean gain look to it....

Conculstion: I just read that Phera-plex will be out next week and i heard that it will be basically the same as ergo but maybe better, so just go with the sd if ur gonna buy one because you may be able to get more than one cycle outta the sd bottle and also, you can stack the phera-plex with sd but not with ergo....

hope that helped a little.

SHSUStudent

Awards
yep guys im in the same boat... i already have like 3 bottles of each....

my things is which one will i run first....

here's what i came up with in my search....

Sides: either way the only thing that really stuck out was that they're both methylated so use ur liver protectants and add some b pressure supps.....

Results: I seem to see that ergo has the advantage in the strength category, but sd has the advantage in the less water weight gains, more of a rock hard lean gain look to it....

Conculstion: I just read that Phera-plex will be out next week and i heard that it will be basically the same as ergo but maybe better, so just go with the sd if ur gonna buy one because you may be able to get more than one cycle outta the sd bottle and also, you can stack the phera-plex with sd but not with ergo....

hope that helped a little.
Do you have a link to some info on Phera-plex?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
i dont see why u would stack sd and phera-plex, as they are both methylated...

Squats

Awards
no man, stackin is using them at the same time.

using them in the same cycle just mean somethin like this

weeks 1-4:Sd
weeks 4-8: phera-plex

or somethin similar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Prince IronMag Labs 0
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 151
Anabolics 6
mixedup Anabolics 5