Has anyone ever stacked EQ with Deca?

1. Has anyone ever stacked EQ with Deca?

I've heard some controversy about stacking these two together.. what's your input?

2. I never have, but there is no reason you can't. Just make sure to have some test to go with them to avoid losing your wood.

3. yea it sounds like a really anabolic stack...i think max32 has once
    •   

4. Yeah, I have. They seem to complement each other. Definitely make sure to have test, as mentioned.

5. I got burned a long time ago for advicing stacking these two together but yes it can be done and you should see some impressive strength gains

6. It is an alright stack. I personally love EQ but am not too fond of deca. A better option IMHO is EQ and primo or EQ and var. Hell, I would even opt for EQ and tren before deca. Essentially, what I am getting at is this: MAX HATES THE MOONFACE!!

7. I haven't but I heard it's a great stack. John Romano, from MD magazine, stated EQ and Deca is his favorite aesthetic-type stack. He didn't add Test either. I would actually like to try it one day just for the hell of it

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tad50
    I haven't but I heard it's a great stack. John Romano, from MD magazine, stated EQ and Deca is his favorite aesthetic-type stack. He didn't add Test either. I would actually like to try it one day just for the hell of it
    Yeah, I did not add test either (not a fan despite the cat calls I am about to recieve) but I would NOT call this an aesthetic stack unless you through in an AI.

9. Yeah, I guess Romano was calling it aesthetic when compared to a cycle with Test in it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone ever done this with A.A.S?
    By Evolution76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:26 PM
  4. Has anyone ACTUALLY stacked 4-AD with epi?
    By bull8t in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:46 PM
  5. Has anyone ever found any common denominators in guys with low T?
    By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 09:13 PM