Has anyone ever stacked EQ with Deca?
- 07-15-2005, 03:41 AM
- 07-15-2005, 03:44 AM
I never have, but there is no reason you can't. Just make sure to have some test to go with them to avoid losing your wood.
- 07-15-2005, 09:00 AM
07-15-2005, 09:03 AM
07-15-2005, 10:57 AM
I got burned a long time ago for advicing stacking these two together but yes it can be done and you should see some impressive strength gains
07-15-2005, 11:29 AM
It is an alright stack. I personally love EQ but am not too fond of deca. A better option IMHO is EQ and primo or EQ and var. Hell, I would even opt for EQ and tren before deca. Essentially, what I am getting at is this: MAX HATES THE MOONFACE!!
07-15-2005, 01:03 PM
I haven't but I heard it's a great stack. John Romano, from MD magazine, stated EQ and Deca is his favorite aesthetic-type stack. He didn't add Test either. I would actually like to try it one day just for the hell of it
07-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I did not add test either (not a fan despite the cat calls I am about to recieve) but I would NOT call this an aesthetic stack unless you through in an AI.Originally Posted by Tad50
07-15-2005, 02:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Evolution76 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:49 PM
- By San Quinn in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
- By atlbiggains in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:26 PM
- By bull8t in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:46 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 16Last Post: 04-30-2007, 09:13 PM