Has anyone ever stacked EQ with Deca?

G

GeneTikz

Awards
I've heard some controversy about stacking these two together.. what's your input?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I never have, but there is no reason you can't. Just make sure to have some test to go with them to avoid losing your wood.

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea it sounds like a really anabolic stack...i think max32 has once

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have. They seem to complement each other. Definitely make sure to have test, as mentioned.

F

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got burned a long time ago for advicing stacking these two together but yes it can be done and you should see some impressive strength gains

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
It is an alright stack. I personally love EQ but am not too fond of deca. A better option IMHO is EQ and primo or EQ and var. Hell, I would even opt for EQ and tren before deca. Essentially, what I am getting at is this: MAX HATES THE MOONFACE!!:frustrate

T

Tad50

Awards
I haven't but I heard it's a great stack. John Romano, from MD magazine, stated EQ and Deca is his favorite aesthetic-type stack. He didn't add Test either. I would actually like to try it one day just for the hell of it :twisted:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I haven't but I heard it's a great stack. John Romano, from MD magazine, stated EQ and Deca is his favorite aesthetic-type stack. He didn't add Test either. I would actually like to try it one day just for the hell of it :twisted:
Yeah, I did not add test either (not a fan despite the cat calls I am about to recieve) but I would NOT call this an aesthetic stack unless you through in an AI.

T

Tad50

Awards
Yeah, I guess Romano was calling it aesthetic when compared to a cycle with Test in it.