Accutane and SD/PH's

rlega4az

Awards
I've taken accutane several times now, and am currently taking it while doing a short (3 week) SD cycle. I'll have a blood test here in a week (towards the end of week 2 of my SD cycle). I figure this might not actually be a bad idea because the blood work is free and I can see if my body is handling the SD okay (I'm obviously taking lots of milk thistle and supps for cholesterol). I space out the SD and Accutane at least 4 hours so, theoretically, my liver isn't metabolizing both at the same time. I was just posting to see if anyone has ever taken accutane during a cycle of anything.

PGJPB

Awards
won't the bloodtest show the abuse your lipids are taking from the SD and they will discontinue your accutane?

They are usually pretty strict with that sort of thing and accutane. And to my knowledge, I always thought taking two cycles of accutane was pretty much the max your body should take.

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
Yeah if they see drastic changes from the SD, they will cut your accutane or stop it completely. I wouldn't do it, but if you've never had liver problems before, you might be able to get away with it.

jacked1

Awards
Your lipids are going to look really bad, i would be that they take you off accutane for sure.