SD PCT help

rlega4az

Awards
Sorry, I know a lot of people have posted about PCT, but I haven't seen any posts discussing dosage for 6-oxo and Gaspari's Novadex XT for PCT. How does this sound for PCT for a 3 week SD cycle (10/20/10).

Week 1:6-oxo 600 mg/day & Novadex XT 4 caps/day
Week 2:6-oxo 400 mg/day & Novadex XT 3 caps/day
Week 3:6-oxo 300 mg/day & Novadex XT 2 caps/day

I'm having trouble w/ the Novadex dose b/c the back only lists a 60 mg "proprietary blend", I'm just basing my dosing on the back of the bottle saying "take 2-4 capsules at night".

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why 10/20/10 why not 10/10/20 or even better 10/20/20. Not sure but aren't those products similar in function. In either case I ran 6-oxo and trib and zma for my first post cycle of sd. Worked just fine for me. But I should say I only had what I considered a mild shutdown on that cycle. I forget what the dose I ran was but if I remember correctly it was 600mg ed first week and 400 ed for the next two. Try that w/ zma and trib. Also if its your first time on sd just run 10mg ed for three weeks to see how you respond. 10 might be plenty.

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
why 10/20/10 why not 10/10/20 or even better 10/20/20. Not sure but aren't those products similar in function. In either case I ran 6-oxo and trib and zma for my first post cycle of sd. Worked just fine for me. But I should say I only had what I considered a mild shutdown on that cycle. I forget what the dose I ran was but if I remember correctly it was 600mg ed first week and 400 ed for the next two. Try that w/ zma and trib. Also if its your first time on sd just run 10mg ed for three weeks to see how you respond. 10 might be plenty.
I'd leave the trib out. 6oxo and ZMA will suffice. Unless you're getting the real thing, leave nova or whatever that nockoff is called OUT of PCT.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It will suffice but I would still throw it in. My libido was up and felt really good. It isn't all that expensive and it helps. But I do agree in avoiding novadex and if you could I would do my best in avoiding the real nolva as well unless really shut down. Dr D. said if I remember correctly that for his sd cycle he used fenu and dhea b/c he didn't feel that suppressed. If you are 21 and take my advice on running 10mg ed for 3 weeks and given this is your first cycle of any kind, you probably won't shutdown to hard IMO. 6oxo and zma, trib will work. Or substitute 6oxo with reboundxt since the general opinion is that RXT is very effective.

rlega4az

Awards
i'm doing the 10/20/10 because, from what what I understand, a drastic change in test levels (ie 20 mg SD for a week then nothing) leads to increased estrogen related side effects (for example, gyno). So I'm hoping to avoid estrogen related sides by gradually tapering my dosage off; just my theory though.