1st cycle input. (How many threads say that?)

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys. I'm about to step to the dark side, and wanted to run my proposed cycle by everyone.

The cycle will consist of P**Ph** products.

I have been training seriously for 3 years, and off and on for about 5. (2 years of not knowing wtf I was doing)

I'm 5'8" and weigh 170 right now. I'm about 12-13% BF. During this last winter I did get up to about 190 during an M1T cycle, but alot of that was fat and water. I cut back down for the summer, which is why I'm 20lbs. lighter.

Anyway, I think I'm going to run this for about 14 to 16 weeks. It will consist of Test E., EQ, and Test prop.

Weeks 1-3 Test prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-14 Test E. 600mg a week
Weeks 1-15 EQ 450mg a week
Weeks 16-20 Clomid PCT

I have Nolva on hand in case of gyno, and I also have A-dex which I may start taking .5mg EOD if I start bloating up real bad.

Diet will start about 3700 calories divided up to 6 meals a day.
Protein = 300grams
Carbs = 400grams
Fat = 100 grams (As much from good sources as possible)

If I don't feel like I'm gaining like I should, I'll up the calorie intake. I work as an auto technician, so I basically work outside about 10hrs a day, doing manual labor. I may have to up the calories out of the gate, I'm still unsure yet.

Training is going to be a 5 day split.

Sunday- Arms/Abs
Monday- REST
Tuesday- Back
Wednsday- Chest/Abs
Thursday- Legst/Calves
Friday- REST
Saturday- Delts/Traps

I decided to go with the test prop for the first few weeks to jump start the test, as I didn't want to start out with the typical D-bol jumpstart. Plus, 2 different compounds for a first cycle seemed good enough.

The test dosages seem high, because the gear is dosed more concentrated than normal.
Test prop is 100mg/ml
Test E. is 300mg/ml
EQ is 300mg/ml

So, I figure 1ml of Test E, and about .75ml of EQ twice a week should do the trick.

Well, if you made to the end of this post, thank you. Any feedback you may have would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
eq should stop a week before test e so the esters clear at the same time ... 600mg of test is unnecessarily high for a first cycle ... also injecting once a week with those esters is inferior to twice a week

i'm sure you don't want to hear this but at 170 and 13% bf you only have about 148 pounds of lean body mass .. you should eat a lot more and get your training down before using gear

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
I plan on injecting twice a week, lol, sorry I should have put that in there.

I guess, I could do .75ml of the Test E. and have 450mg a week of that and the EQ. Be better on the wallet. :lol:

Ok, stop the EQ a week before, oops. Thanks

I know, I probably shouldn't use yet. It's just available to me right now, and the temptation is killer.

Thanks for the advice. I'm open to all responses.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. Edited the product carrier just a bit. The dude I believe is private so shouldnt be mentioned. As for your cycle, some quick suggestions. First, if you have prop on hand, I would also end with the short ester testosterone propinate. This will allow you to jump straight into your PCT without taking a full weak break between your cycle and post therapy. I like the Enanthate plan, and the propinate dosage for the first 3 weeks. This is how I would run it. Good luck. You should pack on some size kid.

Test E weeks 1-12 @ 500mg/week
Test Prop weeks 1-3, 12-14 at 100mg/eod
EQ weeks 1-12 at 400-500mg/week
Post cycle weeks 14-17

Sage

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey bro. Edited the product carrier just a bit. The dude I believe is private so shouldnt be mentioned. As for your cycle, some quick suggestions. First, if you have prop on hand, I would also end with the short ester testosterone propinate. This will allow you to jump straight into your PCT without taking a full weak break between your cycle and post therapy. I like the Enanthate plan, and the propinate dosage for the first 3 weeks. This is how I would run it. Good luck. You should pack on some size kid.

Test E weeks 1-12 @ 500mg/week
Test Prop weeks 1-3, 12-14 at 100mg/eod
EQ weeks 1-12 at 400-500mg/week
Post cycle weeks 14-17

Sage
Sorry about the product carrier thing, I didn't know. Thanks for editing it.

I think I like the idea of running the prop at the end. I didn't really think about it. I'll look into that.

lol, "kid". We're the same age. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks sage!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
agreed, close the cycle with testprop. smooth transition into PCT.