Libido - Good Recovery Indicator?

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Had good libido for all of my four week SD cycle. Shortly into PCT (Nolva & Supps) I noticed that it was down a bit. Then sometime into the third week of PCT it seemed to be back to normal and has been since. So is libido a good indicator that test production has returned to normal? And yes, I know that bloodwork would say for sure.

Thanks for the help.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its an indicator but probably not a good indicator. libido is usually the last thing that comes back for me. monitor nut size also. this NHA stack has me singing "I've got big balls."

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
its an indicator but probably not a good indicator. libido is usually the last thing that comes back for me. monitor nut size also. this NHA stack has me singing "I've got big balls."
All I could find about "NHA" is non-hormonal anabolic. What exactly is an NHA stack? Thx.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Rebound XT and Activate. I think that is all. Supposed to be a kick ass synergy as the Rebound increases test and the Activate increases free test by binding SHBG. There is a sale on the Beta Activate right now. get'em while they're hot :D

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its an indicator but probably not a good indicator.
among the indicators we can monitor, it is probably one of the best. nut size for sure, but provided u arent on a libido-increaser like trib or longjack, then when your loads come all the way back and ur soldier stands at attention like before, you're mostly back...not that you shouldnt finish out your PCT...