disposing pins

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys get rid of your used pins? I'm talking about if you have a situation where bums dig around in your garbage, and etc..
Also, excuse my ignorance but what's the deal with the sharps containers? :wave:

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i use an empty whey container. i've heard of alot of people filling it with cement or plaster of paris once its full.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea put them in an empty protein tub then once your done buy some of that foam you just shoot in and it expands. Next to the insulation stuff a home depot or wally mart.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Yea put them in an empty protein tub then once your done buy some of that foam you just shoot in and it expands. Next to the insulation stuff a home depot or wally mart.
ooooooo, the foam thats a great fucking idea.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
The laws on proper disposal vary from state to state so I'd look online or call a doctor to make sure you don't get yourself in some hot water.

I know where I live we can put them in any non-breakable container (empty protein tub, empty bottle of bleach, etc) then just make sure the top is sealed with duct tape and throw it in the trash.

I don't think the foam/plaster is necessary but like I said - you need to check your state laws.

BP

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How did you find out your laws? I tried looking online but couldn't find anything.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys, that foam does sound like a good idea. :cheers:

BMW

Awards
  • Established
just throw them in the park.....lol nah dont do that just use a whey tub and dump in behind some store dumpster in the next city away from you.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
How did you find out your laws? I tried looking online but couldn't find anything.
SB -

You can try calling a local pharmacy, doctor's office, or hospital. They should be able to tell you your local sharps/biohazard disposal laws.

Worst case scenario, you could just put all your sharps in a container and take to a local hospital. They usually accept these for disposal for free, but sometimes may charge you $5 or so.

BP

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i cut up the needles with wire cutters,melt all syringes with my cuttig torch[throw glob in a dumpster and flush plastic syringe wrappers/alcohol wipes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crowy Anabolics 3
BigB29 Anabolics 26
Anabolics 14
AGELESS General Chat 11
Anabolics 18