Prostanazol Only Mini-Log

Maccabee

Awards
I have decided to be the class lab rat and do an objective mini-log on my pro-stan cycle. Im calling it a mini-log because I don't have the time to update it after every lift or put up my diet but I will post as often as I can and give as much detail as I can.
Background: This is my first PH/AAS cycle of any kind (receptors are clean as a whistle), I am running prostan only, and I will be totally objective. I am 28, 185 lbs, 5'10, 15% bf, lift 5 days, cardio after 3 and on the 2 non-lifting days. Im running a super-clean diet averaging about 3,000 calories a day which includes 300-350 grams of protein a day. I decided to do the cycle because I feeling a little flat after cutting for six weeks and wanted a little boost of lean muscle mass. If I can get 5 lbs of lbm off the cycle, I would call it a success.

I have finished a week and a half at the 3x a day recomended dose. One in the morning w/ breakfast, one with one mid day meal 2-3 hours before workout, and one with my post-workout meal. I am also taking NAC & Milk Thistle (I know it is not methylated but I am paranoid F*** and what the the hell, just to be safe).

Results so far...
1. Definately have increased in strength. I have bumped up my weight 5-25 pounds on certain exercises. I ws definately shocked when I was doing close grip bench presses on the smith machine. I allways use strict form and can get 10 solid reps at 185. I was banging out perfect sets of 225 on my 3rd set without breaking a sweat!

2. I have been cutting for about six weeks now and stalled about two weeks ago. I definately noticed a slight leaning effect. (I have not been on any fatburner for 2 weeks, but the diet has also been tweaked so it could be that).

3. I definately notice a slight increase in mass in my bicepts,tris, and chest. My shoulders have new noticible striations (allthough could be from the diet) and they have become rock hard. Overall I feel a little harder and see some new vascularity (Im am not taking any NO booster).

Sides...

1. No hair loss so far (and I am keeping a very close watch as Ill be 29 soon and I don't want to mess with my hair).
2. Slight, and I mean slight acne on chest and sholders (meaning two pimples, probably the prostan as I shower twice a day, before work in the morning and after workout).
3. After about the 4th or 5th day I have been extremely tired in the morning and forcing myself to get up has become a battle. I have been getting 8-10 hours of good sleep though and I do not feel tired or lethargic during the day.
4. Aggression- I never belived in the anecdotal bull of "roid rage", but I do feel more agressive. Not, emotional, rash, or confrontational, just more assertive and aggressive. I notice it both when going out and picking up girls and in my Krav Maga class. I also cant stop listening to my metal-core cds (Throwdown, As I Lay Dying, and Unearthed have to be the 3 best bands to listen too while working out) and all I can think about is lifting, krav maga/martial arts, and banging girls (allthough thats all I did before, just now it seems accelerated...lol)

Conclusion...Im not expecting much after a week and a half but I have to say I am very happy with the results so far. Slight increase in mass, slight decrease in b.f. (allthough Im not going to say it is the prostan per se but I have broken the b.f. loss plateau I hit), an overall good feeling and boost in aggressiveness. The only negative so far is the tiredness in the morning. I will try and post weight total and bf% on future posts and post exercise results when I have time.

I hope you guys find this usefull or interesting.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Nice review. It is good to see results on prostan. Keep the updates coming.

festus

festus

Awards
Thanks for the log. I'm doing prostanazol solo, also. I'm on day 4. Please keep us updated!

Maccabee

Awards
For those tuning in, I will update the log every monday.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its good to see some other core fans out there! I just saw Chimaira and Unearth tonight, fuckin rocked. New Throwdown cd was kind of a disappointment to me "You dont have to be blood to be family" is still my favorite. Anyway... Good luck with the cycle I'm almost 4 weeks into a Ergomax/Prostanozol cycle and I will continue the prostanozol solo for another 4 when I run outta the ergomax. I'd say the stuff starts to really kick in about 2.5 to 3 weeks in lots of tightening and hardening, good stuff.

Maccabee

Awards
Its good to see some other core fans out there! I just saw Chimaira and Unearth tonight, fuckin rocked. New Throwdown cd was kind of a disappointment to me "You dont have to be blood to be family" is still my favorite. Anyway... Good luck with the cycle I'm almost 4 weeks into a Ergomax/Prostanozol cycle and I will continue the prostanozol solo for another 4 when I run outta the ergomax. I'd say the stuff starts to really kick in about 2.5 to 3 weeks in lots of tightening and hardening, good stuff.
Man...Im jelous, I missed the "sounds of the underground" tour too...what a line up. The closest show to NY was in Jersey. How they can not do a show in NY is a f***ing mystery to me lol. How is the ergo going? What are you doing for liver protection? I bought a bottle and plan on running it with prostan again in the fall and I have never used a methyl before. Any advice?

Maccabee

Awards
7/18/05 Update...

I just finished week 2 of the prostanazol at the 3 times a day recomended dose (25mgx3=75mg). So far...awesome. My strength has increased on every exercise, some tremendously. I usually do bent bar tricep pressdowns at 120 lbs for sets of ten using a 2 second positive/3 second negative rep. I was banging out multiple sets using perfect form with the the entire rack of 175! Every time a train a body part I can bump the weight up five lbs easy. As far as mass goes it seems as what ever pump I get from working out sticks as muscle. Its not huge but it is noticible. If it really kicks in at weeks three or four as they say, then Im going to look amazing...lol. Vascularity has steadily increased as has the weight loss. I had a pretty busy weekend and couldn't eat as clean as I normally do but I still saw a tightening in my abs and lower oblieques. My sholders are solid rock and my chest is getting there as well. Sides...Acne is gone. No nut shrinkage, and I f****ed one of my girls 5 times between thursday and saturday, which is slightly less then normal, but I would hardly call this a loss of libido..lol. I feel that my hairline in the front is thining but Im not sure if this is just because of my age or the prostan. There is no loss from the top. The agressiveness as described in my original post has remained. Again, the only negative is the continued tiredness. It really hits me in the morning when I wake up, but gets easier to deal with as the day goes on. One area of concern I could use some info on. My eyes seem to be continuously blood-shot. Not alot where anybody has said anything to me, but I notice it when I look in the mirror. Its not yellow (if it was I would stopped the Prostan right away and see a doctor). Does anyone have any similar response or know why this might be? The prostan is not methylated and I am still running NAC & MT.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man...Im jelous, I missed the "sounds of the underground" tour too...what a line up. The closest show to NY was in Jersey. How they can not do a show in NY is a f***ing mystery to me lol. How is the ergo going? What are you doing for liver protection? I bought a bottle and plan on running it with prostan again in the fall and I have never used a methyl before. Any advice?
It was a damn good show, Unearth impressed me big time. I like the ergo a lot except for the acne and some bloat, size gains are pretty solid the whole time, on a cutting diet too! On cycle the only liver protection I am using is K r ala I frontloaded milk thistle at 2g a day, and I plan on running milk thistle again when I finish with the ergo.

Adaml

Awards
Blood Shot eyes

Wow - Im glad you brought that up about your eyes bud!!!

Im also doing a solol Prostanozol cycle, still in my first week but Ive had identical problems!!!

My eyes are score as hell - I was constantly checking for yellowing but their just blood shot.

I put it down to hay fever at first but no way its 24 hours a day.

Also the tiredness - seems to hit me in roundabouts, wide awake then knackered again.

How you planning on cycling your dosage? Sticking to 75ml all the way through or increasing?

Keep up the great work - brilliant reading ;-)

bigman420

Awards
maybe it has to do with you not drinking enough water...prostanozol is semi diuretic, so drink more water

Maccabee

Awards
Wow - Im glad you brought that up about your eyes bud!!!

Im also doing a solol Prostanozol cycle, still in my first week but Ive had identical problems!!!

My eyes are score as hell - I was constantly checking for yellowing but their just blood shot.

I put it down to hay fever at first but no way its 24 hours a day.

Also the tiredness - seems to hit me in roundabouts, wide awake then knackered again.

How you planning on cycling your dosage? Sticking to 75ml all the way through or increasing?

Keep up the great work - brilliant reading ;-)
Whew...makes me feel a little better knowing others are having the same experience. I'm going to stick with the 3x a day as long as I keep seeing results. I would rather get slower results and minimal sides, than faster results and incresed sides. Im now 4 days into week three and supposedly this is the week in which any lean mass gains and b.f. loss becomes really noticiable. I might go to six weeks instead of 4 depending on the gains and how I feel.

Maccabee

Awards
maybe it has to do with you not drinking enough water...prostanozol is semi diuretic, so drink more water
That could be it...I usually drink a gallon a day but I have been extremely busy at work lately and haven't been drinking as much. It seems to have almost completely cleared up though. They are still slightly more red the usually, but not much, and not noticible unless I really get close to a mirror. I will definately force myself to up the water intake and let you guys know how it goes.

Adaml

Awards
I planned of a 4 week cycle - increasing by a pill (25mg) a week but from your excellent posts Im thinking that might be some what excessive!

I was thinking that the few side affects that are present might subside and so an increase would be ok but I defiantly starting to think along the same lines as yourself.

As for the watter in take - Im taking loads!

I see you taking alot of protien in bud - How much of that are in sups (shakes) do you think? Im trying to work out how much I should be taking in :)

Maccabee

Awards
I planned of a 4 week cycle - increasing by a pill (25mg) a week but from your excellent posts Im thinking that might be some what excessive!

I was thinking that the few side affects that are present might subside and so an increase would be ok but I defiantly starting to think along the same lines as yourself.

As for the watter in take - Im taking loads!

I see you taking alot of protien in bud - How much of that are in sups (shakes) do you think? Im trying to work out how much I should be taking in :)
About 150 grams are from Optimum Nutrition Pro-Complex shakes (Rocky Road is Amazing), the rest is mainly from grilled chicken, some tuna, and alot of fat free cottage cheese. F.F.C.C. is my new best friend, I eat three to four cups a day (160 calories, 16g of carbs, 0 total & saturated fat, and 24 grams of protein a cup) and If you can force yourself to get used to it, its not bad at all. I like Light N' Lively (I feel so gay writting that...lol) other brands have kind of wierd aftertastes. Since its the summer and I am cutting I stopped eating protein bars, eventhough I could probably eat an entire box of detour bars in one sitting (they are so friggin good but they are basically snikers bars with 30 grams of protein...lol).

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Maccabee, great log so far! :thumbsup:

Two questions I didn't see in your posts:
First, how long are you planning on running the Prostan for? One bottle worth or different length of time?

Second, are you planning on any kind of PCT after your finish up?

Good job so far bro, keep up the good work!

BP

Adaml

Awards
GREAT - Cottage cheese isnt really looked at that much over here in the UK - Im getting some tonight though!

Im really trying to watch my fat intake and those stats look great....

Ive been working on 200 - 250g of protien a day - Defiantly need to get it up!

P.S. For PCT Im using Ultra Hot

Maccabee

Awards
Maccabee, great log so far! :thumbsup:

Two questions I didn't see in your posts:
First, how long are you planning on running the Prostan for? One bottle worth or different length of time?

Second, are you planning on any kind of PCT after your finish up?

Good job so far bro, keep up the good work!

BP
Hey BP:

I was only planning on running one bottle=30 Days. I might extend it 2 more weeks if I like the results, but I will write a 30 day indepth evaluation either way so everybody can see results and feedback from one bottle. As for PCT I was going to run Gaspari Nolvadex at 4 pills a nightx 4 weeks, CEE, and continue with the M.T. and NACx 4 weeks. I think I might get a bottle of Giant ATD but the Prostanazol isnt supposed to be that suppressive so I believe that the Nolvadex should be enough. Anybody else want to way in with an opinion?

Adaml

Awards
Got that cottage cheese - Great protien, fat count etc but Christ does it taste like sh*t! lol

I thought Ultra Hot would be enough for a Prostan alone cycle - Nolvadex would be a bit heavey on the liver...

Im no expert though, just my opion

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Well there's a difference...do you mean the prescription/research chem Nolvadex or the supplement from Gaspari called Novedex XT?

I believe Gaspari's Novedex XT should be enough as the Prostanazol isn't supposed to be that suppressive.

BP

Maccabee

Awards
Well there's a difference...do you mean the prescription/research chem Nolvadex or the supplement from Gaspari called Novedex XT?

I believe Gaspari's Novedex XT should be enough as the Prostanazol isn't supposed to be that suppressive.

BP
Sorry for the confusion. Im going with Gaspari's Novedex XT.

Maccabee

Awards
Got that cottage cheese - Great protien, fat count etc but Christ does it taste like sh*t! lol

I thought Ultra Hot would be enough for a Prostan alone cycle - Nolvadex would be a bit heavey on the liver...

Im no expert though, just my opion
LOL...yeah, its no steak or chicken breast, but descent protein, carb, fat, and calcium profile. Try spreading it on toasted whole wheat bread. Its a pretty good breakfast or pre-workout meal. If you can find it in the U.K., "Light N' Lively" I found to be the best tasting brand, and trust me, I tried 'em all. On another note, glad to see nobody was hurt today in London.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff making you tired as all hell. I can't tell whether its the Max LMG or Prostanozol but I'm so tired, all the time, kinda getting annoying.

Adaml

Awards
((** THANKS FOR MENTIONING US OVER HERE - 'THEY' BROUGHT LONODON TO A STAND STILL AGAIN - BUT WE WONT BE BEAT! **))

And sorry Maccabee - I thought you meant the precription Nolvadex not Gaspari's Novedex XT

And yes - Prostanazols making me tired as hell.

Maccabee

Awards
Is this stuff making you tired as all hell. I can't tell whether its the Max LMG or Prostanozol but I'm so tired, all the time, kinda getting annoying.
Im on prostan only and it definately makes me drag ass. Getting up in the morning is tough. Nice avatar bro, hopefully they will throw to Shockey more this comming season. GO BLUE!

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
No worries, they are going to Shockey all day long. I can barely get through the day at work this stuff is making me so tired, even the stims aren't helping. But I usually get a bit better when I hit the gym. How has it been on the joins so far? my shoulder pain has really picked up.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Im on prostan only and it definately makes me drag ass. Getting up in the morning is tough. Nice avatar bro, hopefully they will throw to Shockey more this comming season. GO BLUE!
After how many days do u feel so?
I felt very tired and had painful pumps yesterday had i had to lower the dose of prostan (which i mistakenly raised to 100mg). Also taurine potassium and magnesium should help.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Took me about a week for the lethargy to set it.

Adaml

Awards
The last two days Ive got up late (over an hour late) for work!!!

Not good and unlike me!

How are your eyes now? Have they eased up at all?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Took me about a week for the lethargy to set it.
I havent lethargy, it was just painful pumps and overall tiredness. A longer night sleep (10h) helped too.
And it was exactly after 11 days (i'm a slow responder usually)

Maccabee

Awards
After how many days do u feel so?
I felt very tired and had painful pumps yesterday had i had to lower the dose of prostan (which i mistakenly raised to 100mg). Also taurine potassium and magnesium should help.
The tiredness started after about 4 or 5 days at the recomended dosage. My eyes have cleared up though. I haven't experienced any back pumps but I have notice some soreness in my sholders, but only during certain workouts. I did back yesterday with no problems (T-Bar Rows, Pull Ups, Low Cable Row, Hammer Row, and Shrugs), but I did feel it during my chest (Incline Barbell Bench, Iso-Hammer Inclines, Flat Dumbells, Hammer Decline, and Incline Flys) and during my Tri workout, (Bent bar pressdowns, overhead dumbell extention (puts alot of stress on sholders), brain busters and rope pressdowns).

Adaml

Awards
Ive wrote to Alrindustries twice explaing that a number of us are feeling identical side affect asking if they'd be able to shed some light on it but to no availe yet.

Its the eyes situation wich concerns me today, really killing again - Just hope it clears up like yours Maccabee.

Hows the results/gains going anyway on a more posative note? :)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Hows the results/gains going anyway on a more posative note? :)
Lowering the dosage can help. Results: if it will preserve all my hard-earned muscles, it will receive thumbsup from me.
BTW, as with every compound side effects differs from person to person.

frankiebones

Awards
The tiredness started after about 4 or 5 days at the recomended dosage. My eyes have cleared up though. I haven't experienced any back pumps but I have notice some soreness in my sholders, but only during certain workouts. I did back yesterday with no problems (T-Bar Rows, Pull Ups, Low Cable Row, Hammer Row, and Shrugs), but I did feel it during my chest (Incline Barbell Bench, Iso-Hammer Inclines, Flat Dumbells, Hammer Decline, and Incline Flys) and during my Tri workout, (Bent bar pressdowns, overhead dumbell extention (puts alot of stress on sholders), brain busters and rope pressdowns).
is the soreness rotator cuff related or the actual shoulder muscle is sore?

Maccabee

Awards
is the soreness rotator cuff related or the actual shoulder muscle is sore?
It was a soreness in the rotator cuff, not the delts. I understand that sore joins is a common side with winny but so far no problem with the knees or any other joints so Im not going to say it is the prostan quite yet. I do arms today and sholders on Saturday. If I feel anything today or tommorow, I will let you guys know.

PS...does your name have anything to do with the DJ Frankie Bones?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great info guys, a few guys at my gym r really interested in this compound, cover your ass against those spineless bombers........

frankiebones

Awards
It was a soreness in the rotator cuff, not the delts. I understand that sore joins is a common side with winny but so far no problem with the knees or any other joints so Im not going to say it is the prostan quite yet. I do arms today and sholders on Saturday. If I feel anything today or tommorow, I will let you guys know.

PS...does your name have anything to do with the DJ Frankie Bones?
i was woindering bc i am considering doing a prostan solo cycle (bc i am scared that my hairline will eventually look like kevin spacey's) and i also have had several rotator cuff problems over the 7 years i been lifting due to bone spurs. i take care of them, ice, take naproxen, advil, and do rotator cuff exercises 4 times a week but it always seems like i am one heavy set of bench away from tearing it.

my buddy used to listen to DJ Frankie Bones but i think he got the name from somewhere bc people have been calling me bones since i was in about 5th grade. you listen to house (or jungle)?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
I had crazy lower back pumps yesterday and my shoulders hurt real bad the other day.

Down_N_Dirty

Awards
I'm using Pro too, have any of you had issues with blood pressure? Mine has been really high since I began.

frankiebones

Awards
Thanks for the log. I'm doing prostanazol solo, also. I'm on day 4. Please keep us updated!
hows your cycle going bro? you should be on about day 12 i believe. let us know when u get the chance.

papa G

Awards
I'm on day six of prostan and have not yet been tired. One thing I have noticed is that I'm hard and definately looking forward to the next three weeks. It seems that my abs are definately tighter but it's still a little early. My sex drive also seems to be up. I'll keep you posted.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

Try the lowfat/nonfat Ricotta cheese instead of Cottage cheese. More condensed form actually. Pretty much the same protein in 1/4 cup though. Tastes great.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
looking for advices on stacking prostanozol with vanadyl sulfate and wondering if anyone else notice any joint pain from prostanozol?

festus

festus

Awards
I'm on day 14 now and haven't noticed any strength or size increases as of yet, but I'm definitely getting leaner and looking harder than I have in a while. So, I'm not getting bummed out, it's just not everything I expected. Yet. I just plan on doing one bottle. I figure that should be enough to see what it will do for me.

Adaml

Awards
Ive had pain in my shoulder joints for the last 24 hours but I did increase my dosage up to 100mg yesturday