1-T & 4-AD stacked w/ other AAS

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Okay, I am posting this here first since the board got started from HB 1-T and 4-AD 'dermals. I'm looking for feedback from anyone that has stacked other AAS w/ 1-Test and 4-AD.

My first cycle was ONE with 4-ADerm, 200mg and 600mg a day. Plus I took Viratase for the whole SHBG issue and as an anti-aromatase since I have pre-existing gyno and 4-AD aggravates it every time. I also took 20mg of Nolvadex for to block the ER for further gyno protection and for quick recovery of the HTPA post cycle. My cycle was for 2 weeks. I trained 5 days a week for an hour and a half each session (I take 3 min. breakes between sets to lift as heavy as possible). I ate 300g of protein a day with 500g of carbs. I gained 8 lbs. and kept 6 of it for a month after the cycle.

2nd cycle was with just ONE at 200mg a day. Same diet, but only gained 4 lbs and I felt like crap the whole two weeks.

I can't use 1,4-andro because it gives me severe anxiety. Here are some sample stacks I am thinking of doing:

1-T 200mg a day + 4-AD 600mg a day + 20mg of oral Winstrol. Viratase and Nolva included.

1-T + 4-AD + 25mg of Anavar.

1-T + 4-AD + 20mg of oral Winstrol + 200mg a week of Test Prop. Nolva, Viratase, and Aromasin included.

Anyone done any cycles close to these? -DS

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I have only done 4-AD and fina. As far as your test prop idea..if your pinning ED or EOD why are you wasting your time with prohormones as well?

The oral stacks dont sound all that bad..but the last one..seems a waste to me.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I would be injecting the test prop. EOD. It's a low dose at 200 a week, I just thought it may serve as a kicker.

I am limited to the types of AAS I can use. I got gyno from the crappy PH 19-nor-dione 6 yrs. ago. I cannot use any 19-nor derived AAS like nandrolone or trenbolone. My pre-existing gyno is very easy to aggravate even with the use of anti-aromatase drugs plus nolva. So D-bol is out of the question. I cannot use boldenone because it gives me severe anxiety. So that leaves Anavar, Winstrol & Primobolan. I have found 1-Test to be potent and with side-effects that I can deal with. I can use 4-AD as long as I take an aromatase inhibitor and Nolvadex together.

I was thinking of getting some Primobolan and using 600mg a week but I am under the impression that 1-Test is more potent than Primobolan, so would I just be down-grading so to speak? I have never read of anyone geting the same results with Primo as people using 'dermal 1-T. Also, Primobolan and 1-Test are almost identical in chemical structure, so stacking them would be pointless right?

Maybe Chemo can shed some light on the subject?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like progesterone related gyno if you got it from nors. If your that concerned, stick with just 1-test and perhaps some winny. I wouldn't experiment more than that IMO

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Exactly, like I said any nandolone derived AAS because of the progesterone factor, are out of the question. My gyno lumps are small enough that I can still go shirtless and they are not that noticiable to other people who are not BB's and would be looking for such a thing. So needless to say I don't want to aggravate them further.

Wardog, have you used transdermal 1-Test w/ 4-AD? It would be interesting to see what results you got seeing that you have used Tren in the past, which is the strongest AAS next to Dianabol and test. In other words, after using something as strong as Tren, using 1-T would be like down-grading so to speak. Kinda like me using Primo after many 1-T cycles.

I'm a little surprised that no one else has jumped on this thread. I guess the guy's who use the legal stuff (1-T & 4-AD) don't use the illegal AAS and one who use AAS don't mess w/ the legal stuff. Several months ago I spoke w/ Big Phil from RSOC and he said that he got good results w/ MAG-10 + IP Winstrol, but not the same as gains from Tren and other AAS.

Heck, I had previously thought that Par/Caleb was a big AAS user and had probably experimented with different stacks of AAS along with ONE or ONE+ but after seeing his pics from the Arnold, it is clear that he doesn't. Par even said on his board that he has not even worked out for like 6 months or so, out of being busy and too lazy. I guess since PA is such a big mofo, that I just assume that other supplement company owners are dedicated BB's too, but I guess not.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I never did transdermal 1-test. I homebrewed it in oil back last august, trying to make my own ethergel type compound. For me it was a total disaster, and I will never use 1-test again. Too many sides, nothing to show for it. That is just me tho, others have better results.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
The only side effect from 1-Test that really gets to me is the lethargy. The skin irritation isn't that great either but worth the gains.

BTW, your avatar is really cool and "where ever I may roam" is my favorite song by Metallica.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the props on the avatar. Yes the quote is from the Metalica song, one of my favorites also.

I got lethargy, and the estrogen rebound from HELL with that crap. The only PH I really like is 4-AD. I tried that at 1200/mg a day and loved every minute of it. I wouldn't do 1-test again if you GAVE it to me.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Nolvadex used post-cycle takes care of any estrogen rebound for me. If it didn't, I would be really screwed seeing that I all ready have gyno. I only do 2 week cycles, so I'm sure that helps also.

mikelad

Awards
Nolvadex used post-cycle takes care of any estrogen rebound for me. If it didn't, I would be really screwed seeing that I all ready have gyno. I only do 2 week cycles, so I'm sure that helps also.
I've just started a 5 week cycle of "19-Nor Diindolyl Transdermal", my first PH cycle and I have an anti-aromitization for post cycle. I'm only have 400 mg a day, which consists of:

19-Nor-4androstenedione: 200 mg
19-Nor-4androstenediol: 200 mg

I've read that the problems that can occur with using dione (gyno etc) are minimized by adding the diol?

Today is the second day, should I be concerned DevilSmack?

Cheers

orvise

Awards
why waste your time with ph,all the sides with minimal gains