Lunch Invite

rdj6107

Awards
anybody living in san antonio that posts to this forum. there is SO MUCH stuff to look through that at times my brain starts to throb. i am just looking for some one on one help with an SD cycle and more importantly a good PCT so i don't polute my body for nothing. i don't want to offend someone by walking up to him and saying "hey mr. steroid man, i know you cheat so can you help me cheat too?" the following is what i am leaning towards, feel free to critique, compliment, rip-apart, etc.

ON CYCLE (Starting in July 2005):
WEEK 1: 10MG Superdrol
WEEK 2: 10-20MG Superdrol (depending on feel)
WEEK 3 & 4: 20-30MG Superdrol (depending on feel)
daily dosage of Red Yeast Rice, Pro Liver, Multivitamin, Glucosamine & Chondrition, Fish Oil, Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10, taurine

PCT (starts 4-5 days after SD Cycle ends):
WEEK 1: 75MG Rebound XT, 200MG Lean Xtreme
WEEK 2 & 3: 50MG Rebound XT, 150MG Lean Xtreme
WEEK 4: 25MG Rebound XT, 150MG Lean Xtreme
daily dosage of Pro Liver, Multivitamin, Glucosamine & Chondrition, Fish Oil

OFF CYCLE (starts a week after PCT and last until Jan 06):
Creatine Ethyl
ZMA - 5 days on 2 days off
Tribulus - 5 days on 2 days off
daily dosage Multivitamin, Glucosamine & Chondrition, Fish Oil

6'2"
33 yrs old
247 lbs
19-20% bf

THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL INPUT.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've got the right idea to me, bro...

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I would maybe add some DHEA and fenugreek...it worked well for me...there's plenty of posts on this combo as part of PCT along with what you have already stated

rdj6107

Awards
in my OFF CYCLE i will also be taking FORMADROL. i also listed that my OFF CYCLE is lasing until Jan2006. that's because i am hoping to start another SD cycle. is this to soon to start another cycle?

can i take creatine (CEE) in my PCT?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just giving you an idea of how I feel right now. I did 4 weeks on SD and 3 of those were on 20mg on workout days and 10 on off days and I am about to complete two weeks and I feel that I am already 100%. In fact I believe I was 100% long before this point. It doesn't shut you down much at all so you might not need 4 weeks. Im cutting it short at the end of 2 weeks. I used nolva 40mg for first week, 20 for second week, 200mg lean extreme first week, 150 second week and also used fenugreek and tribulus which worked miracles. Oh yeah and I am taking a lil bit of rebound since I lowered the dosage on the nolva to prevent rebound effect of receptor blockers.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro...good luck with the cycle...superdrol is a great addition if your training and diet are solid.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OFF CYCLE (starts a week after PCT and last until Jan 06):
Creatine Ethyl
ZMA - 5 days on 2 days off
Tribulus - 5 days on 2 days off
daily dosage Multivitamin, Glucosamine & Chondrition, Fish Oil
What's the reasoning behind cycling the ZMA like that?

Just use it all the time.

bigman420

Awards
in my OFF CYCLE i will also be taking FORMADROL. i also listed that my OFF CYCLE is lasing until Jan2006. that's because i am hoping to start another SD cycle. is this to soon to start another cycle?

can i take creatine (CEE) in my PCT?
i dont see why not!