Chems Response

T

teekahty

Awards
Chem Here>>>>response
Ok....here is the deal and the facts. We USED TO destroy everything on a weekly basis. ALL of my garbage sat in my garage next to a shredder. Tom (THE DWARF) came over once a week and shreded the orders which are sepperate from regular house trash.. There was a time where I would leave the side door unlocked for tom to get into the garage to get his supplies( his apt. is very small) and do the shredding. This was of course until I got a second garage door opener. Now it is secure. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY ORDERS PUT TO THE CURB THAT WERE NOT SHREDDED. EVER.

AS FOR THE ORDER FORMS THAT WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE GARAGE OR HOWEVER THEY WERE AQUIRED....THAT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY. YOU GUYS HAVE PUT YOUR TRUST IN ME AND YES....I FEEL THE I HAVE LET YOU DOWN. THE BOTTOM LINE THOUGH NOTHING HAS BEEN BOUGHT THAT IS ILLEGAL. NOBODY HAS ANY CHARGES ON THIER CARDS THAT ARE NOT AUTHORIZED..WE WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT.
THIS GUY "WILL" WHO CALLED THEM TO INVESTIGATE A $3K CHARGE FROM US WAS A BULLSHIT LIE. you can see that from the site.

Second, a comptitor was seen prancing around Toms house about 2 months ago. Just walking aroung his apt. complex. The drawrf called me immedieatley and told me about it. The competitor in mind does not live around the area, so what business did he have there?? Trust me....he was there. I called him and he told me he was in New port richey which was about 20 minutes away from tom's -- why was he there...till today, we thought nothing of this. I will not say the competitors name, BUT HE HAS TRIED TO TRASH US NUMEROUS TIMES BEFORE. IF YOU RECALL, HE GOT A SO CALLED INFECTION FROM OUR KITS AND THEN WENT ONTO ANOTHER BOARD SAYING HE WAS A DOCTOR WHO WAS TREATING A PATCIENT WITH AN INFECTION. SAME IP FOR BOTH POSTS. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU REMEMBER THIS STORY AND ATTEMPT.

AS FOR THIS COMPANY WHO POSTED THE INFORMATION, THEY ARE NON-EXISTANT. WWW.INVESTIGATIVESOLUTIONS.COM DOES NOT EXIST. TRY IT! THERE IS NO TRUE SITE. THEY ARE BASED ON A FREE WEBHOST...NOTHING MORE. A REAL COMPANY WOULD HAVE A WEBSITE REPRESENTING THIER COMPANY.

THE FREE WEBHOSTING COMPANY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT THIS GUY IS BREAKING A FLORIDA STATUTE BY PLACING PERSONAL INFORMATION UP ABOUT ANY OF US. THAT IS WHY THE SITE IS DOWN AND WILL REMAIN DOWN.

AGAIN, I WILL NOT NAME THE ACTUAL PERSON WHO I BELIVE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS UNTIL I FIND OUT 100%. BUT I AM SURE THAT WE ALL HAVE AN IDEA.

THE SHREDDER IS NOW LOCATED DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE DESK IN MY OFFICE NOW. IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR A MONTH NOW. EVERY ORDER GETS SHREDDED THE MINUTE IT GOES THROUGH. MANY OF YOU MAY REALIZE THIS AS SOMETIMES WE GET A "DECLINED" ORDER AND WE NOTIFY THE CUSTOMER VIA E-MAIL AND THEY RESPOND WITH A NEW CC NUMBER VIA E-MAIL. WE TELL THEM THAT THEY NEED TO REORDER BECAUSE THERE FIRST ORDER (DECLINED OR NOT) WAS SHREDDED. I AM SURE THERE ARE A FEW PEEPS OUT THERE THAT CAN CONFIRM THIS.

WE ARE SORRY THAT THIS INFORMATION WAS STOLEN FROM US AND WE ARE ALSO SURE THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO POST IT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. DO NOT THINK THAT WE WILL SIT BACK AND LET SOMEBODY DO THIS. YOU GUYS KNOW ME AND I WILL TAKE ALL MEANS TO MAKE SURE THIS BREACH NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO DID THIS AND PERSONALLY DESTROY THEM.. WE ARE SURE THAT WE ARE GOING TO LOOSE A FEW LOYAL UNEASY CUSTOMERS OVER THIS EPISODE, BUT THE ORDERS ARE STILL COMING EVEN AS WE SPEAK
AND I HAVE BEEN STRAIGHT WITH EVERYONE FROM DAY ONE. WE WILL TAKE EXTREME MEASURES FROM NOW ON AND HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE DO FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED AS I LEARN THE FACTS. I HAVE A FEW VERY WELL KNOW MODS WORKING ON THIS AS WE SPEAK.

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IF YOU NEED TO [email protected]

CHEM....

WWW.RESEARCHKITS.COM

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
PS- This needs to stay in the Steriod section, as it is related to steriods!

T

teekahty

Awards
If this is a rival kit dealer , it is the mother of all corporate espionage , I am no longer commenting on this because I am starting to appear as the Researchkits apologist which I am not I just think that the more compelling evidence is on the other side , a credit card fraud investigation site that releases sensitive info , and operates on a free web host , with no listing in the atlanta phone books or better business buruea , which instantly dissappears at the threat of legal action , not a good thing for either side and as one of you mentioned here we all stand as the pawns

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
We USED TO destroy everything on a weekly basis. ALL of my garbage sat in my garage next to a shredder. Tom (THE DWARF) came over once a week and shreded the orders which are sepperate from regular house trash.. There was a time where I would leave the side door unlocked for tom to get into the garage to get his supplies( his apt. is very small) and do the shredding.
Wow, whats the point in using secure mail? Etc. When you're dealing with other people's lives and private material, you must take all considerations to protect their personal info. This seems to be an amateur operation. Leaving information like that beside and unlocked door? Having someone come in and transport confidential papers somewhere else to shred them? Shredders are fairly inexpensive.

AS FOR THE ORDER FORMS THAT WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE GARAGE OR HOWEVER THEY WERE AQUIRED....THAT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY. YOU GUYS HAVE PUT YOUR TRUST IN ME AND YES....I FEEL THE I HAVE LET YOU DOWN. THE BOTTOM LINE THOUGH NOTHING HAS BEEN BOUGHT THAT IS ILLEGAL. NOBODY HAS ANY CHARGES ON THIER CARDS THAT ARE NOT AUTHORIZED..WE WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT.
THIS GUY "WILL" WHO CALLED THEM TO

Legal to buy yes, but at what cost? The government is not stupid, they know this sudden rush for fina kits and supplies arent intended for cattle. They browse the boards everyday, they know humans use fina, they know where fina is bought, they're like you and me. I wish there was a way to take fina to the underground, but now that people's personal info. has been released in regards to purchasing products not intended for human use, Im sure the goverment's watch list has grown in number in the past week.

Second, a comptitor was seen prancing around Toms house about 2 months ago. Just walking aroung his apt. complex. The drawrf called me immedieatley and told me about it. The competitor in mind does not live around the area, so what business did he have there?? Trust me....he was there.
Sorry, trust you based on what? Your inability to secure personal information, or destroy it? And you refuse to name the competitior because.....why? After what he's supposely done to you, why not expose him, which would inevitably put him out of business... does he even exist?

AS FOR THIS COMPANY WHO POSTED THE INFORMATION, THEY ARE NON-EXISTANT. WWW.INVESTIGATIVESOLUTIONS.COM DOES NOT EXIST. TRY IT! THERE IS NO TRUE SITE. THEY ARE BASED ON A FREE WEBHOST...NOTHING MORE. A REAL COMPANY WOULD HAVE A WEBSITE REPRESENTING THIER COMPANY.
Of course they're not. Its someone letting you know they have the names of your clients. Who? I dont know. But how long until another one of these sites go up and expose people's private information? Im certainly glad I never bought from this guy. Did you expect someone to create a permanent, serious site to keep track of who ordered from you? dont kid yourself.

THE FREE WEBHOSTING COMPANY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT THIS GUY IS BREAKING A FLORIDA STATUTE BY PLACING PERSONAL INFORMATION UP ABOUT ANY OF US. THAT IS WHY THE SITE IS DOWN AND WILL REMAIN DOWN.
And you're breaking what rules distributing Fina to for human use, which is against the law in Florida, as well as 49 other states. I wouldnt crack on anyone's breaking the law, thats like the pot calling the kettle black.

AGAIN, I WILL NOT NAME THE ACTUAL PERSON WHO I BELIVE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS UNTIL I FIND OUT 100%. BUT I AM SURE THAT WE ALL HAVE AN IDEA.
Oh, now you're not 100% who it was? Nice.

THE SHREDDER IS NOW LOCATED DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE DESK IN MY OFFICE NOW. IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR A MONTH NOW. EVERY ORDER GETS SHREDDED THE MINUTE IT GOES THROUGH.
Probably should have thought of this awhile back.

WE ARE SORRY THAT THIS INFORMATION WAS STOLEN FROM US

Sounds to me like it was given away......

I WILL FIND OUT WHO DID THIS AND PERSONALLY DESTROY THEM..
You said above you knew who it was, then you werent 100%, now you're going to start the hunt? Nice.

The moral of this story is....when buying illicit, illegal drugs, dont deal with amateurs.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well apparently it must not be illegal to make and sell kits or Animal would be up the river by now...

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Right, you can guy kits all day long......but, what are you doing with them? When people from New York city are buying Fina kits, its kind of obvious they arent buying them for cattle, no one is going to go arrest them, but I wouldnt want to be watched.

G

Gilster

Awards
I am just glad that I have a Champion Stud Bull named Bocephus to use all this stuff on down here on the ranch. ;-)

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yj , this info i think is real and on all of the boards , check out bolex , think there is a detailed thread there .