dropping test levels on cycle

BIGONE

Awards
hey guys been doing 800mg test per week for the last 10 weeks added winny 50mg ed 1/2 way through @week 5 , had testosterone levels of 3089 , estrogen levels of 20 4 weeks ago. tested blood last week again test levels down to 400 any one know why or how this is possible estrogen at 39

BIGONE

Awards
thanks for the reply bro but,i'm not familiar with conversion does anyone have a clear explanation to how and what that is

BIGONE

Awards
[QUOT
E=Matthew D]conversion might be a possiblity[/QUOTE]thanx for the reply bro but dont know what and why that happens can you elaborate

bigman420

Awards
too much test per week can tend to convert into estrogen...seems like you need to start a serm right away...start taking nolva at 20mg a day until pct, and then start normal pct as you originally planned

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of getting the blood test run again? That seems damned near impossible. Conversion to estrogen wouldn't cause test levels to drop that low. The body makes an attempt to stay in homeostasis by converting test to estro to try and keep the ratio roughly equal to what it is normally. (well it's not really that intentional but you get the idea) And endo test shut down wouldn't cause much of a drop because you are injecting a pretty heavy dose.

I'd personally go with an SERM for a few days to blunt estro that is currently active and start an AI to prevent further conversion. Assuming you have both on hand of course. Just my $0.02.

BIGONE

Awards
Any chance of getting the blood test run again? That seems damned near impossible. Conversion to estrogen wouldn't cause test levels to drop that low. The body makes an attempt to stay in homeostasis by converting test to estro to try and keep the ratio roughly equal to what it is normally. (well it's not really that intentional but you get the idea) And endo test shut down wouldn't cause much of a drop because you are injecting a pretty heavy dose.

I'd personally go with an SERM for a few days to blunt estro that is currently active and start an AI to prevent further conversion. Assuming you have both on hand of course. Just my $0.02.

GETTING ANOTHER BLOOD LEVEL MONDAY 7/11

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
sounds like the test is bunk, or the winstrol is something else!

BIGONE

Awards
well, if he got it all from the same guy at the same time, it shouldnt be...but it might be....
saw dr on levels .he said has to be a lab error not 427 but probably 4270, being 4 weeks ago it was over 3000 . took new blood and waiting 3-4 days the gear is definitely good from a good source ,and would someone counterfit something as cheap to make as test cyp? the winny has my hdl going down fast 1.5 weeks left to go.can anyone help with why and how to get it out of a 23 g 1"" pin ,it keeps stopping and i have to keep shaking drawing back and restiking my delt ,getting sore and inpatient, i wind up drinking 1/2 of it as i heard that will work also.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
...,it keeps stopping and i have to keep shaking drawing back and restiking my delt ,getting sore and inpatient, i wind up drinking 1/2 of it as i heard that will work also.
Yes you can drink it. Winny is a 17-aa steroid so drinking it is fine. I wouldn't even bother pinning it. Although I have no idea why it would stop in a 23g pin?! :think:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can drink it. Winny is a 17-aa steroid so drinking it is fine. I wouldn't even bother pinning it. Although I have no idea why it would stop in a 23g pin?! :think:
Other than site-enhancement (which is a crock of **** IMO :D ) there are really no other benefits for injecting winny. It's still gonna pass through hte liver and possibly elevate enzymes. Many people think that since they're injecting a methylated compund that their liver won't be effected...this is false. ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd say your test is probably 4270 not 427. If your using the same test no way that could happen.

BIGONE

Awards
Yeah I'd say your test is probably 4270 not 427. If your using the same test no way that could happen.
GOT THE BLOOD WORK BACK 3470 ON THE TEST LEVELS WAS LAB ERROR
SGPT LEVEL@121 A LITTLE HIGH EVEN W/450MCG OF MILK THISTLE A DAY GLAD GEAR IS WORKING THANKS 4 ALL THE INPUT