Opinions on cycle

Down_N_Dirty

Awards
The cycle I was planning is
Weeks 1-6 Max LMG @ 100mg
Weeks 4-8 Prostanozol @ 75mg
4 Week PCT, Nolva 40/40/20/20, Rebound XT 75/75/50/50

Anyone have opinions on this cycle or things I should change?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
You could run the Prostanozol through the entire thing if you wanted to.

Down_N_Dirty

Awards
Other info that you might need. I'm doing a show on the 27th of August so the proposed cycle would end on the day of the show and PCT would begin the day after. I've used Max once before, for 6 weeks a while back when I was bulking, got pretty good gains. My diet is surely in check, I'm carb cycling, perfectly clean with my schedule being Low/None/High/Low/Low/None/High. I do a pretty typical 4 day split for weights, 3, 40 min session of cardio a week and 2, 20-30 min sessions of sprint per week (10x100s one day and 5x200's the other). Other supplements I'm using are.

-Bulk CEE, 5gs a day
-Sesathin
-Redline
-Animal Pak
-Substance WPI
-Xtend (4 servings a day)

Any advice would be appreciated about the cycle.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks good.
I would stop the creatine the last 4 weeks. Creatine may prevent fat loss and also could cause some water weight (CEE shouldnt but thats subjective).

Down_N_Dirty

Awards
Thanks guys, I think my final cycle will be:
Weeks 1-6 - Max LMG @ 100mg
Weeks 2-8 - Prostanozol @ 75mg

PCT - Nolva 40/40/20/20, Rebound 75/75/50/50 and Activate 1200/1200/1200/1200

eRICH

Awards
Cycle looks good

I think your PCT is overkill though. The Nolva and Activate will do the job just fine in my opinion. I would save the rebound.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
would replacing the MAX LMG w/ the Ergo be a decent stack? I got a bottle of that when it first went back on the pre-sale & want to put on some lean mass. Right now, I'm 5'7" about 170. My plan for PCT was going to be the Rebound & LXT w/ Nolva.

1. is the MAX/Prostanzol combo a good lean mass builder?

2. is the PCT of RXT, LXT & Nolva good enough or overkill?

Thanks-

sorry if this is considered a hi-jack..:D

Down_N_Dirty

Awards
The rebound can be taken away, I got one of the bad bottles and sent it in so I believe I should be getting one or two bottles back, I just have nothing else to do with it. The nolva I already have and the activate should be here sometime soon.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
so you think Nolva + Activate would be decent for PCT?

bigman420

Awards
Your cycle looks good.
I would stop the creatine the last 4 weeks. Creatine may prevent fat loss and also could cause some water weight (CEE shouldnt but thats subjective).
hate to ruin your speculation, but creatine promotes fat loss (it increases calorie expidenture by an average of 100 calories)

it does cause water retention though, so drop it a week before the show, and then start the carb deplete/load cycle

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why you guys are using activate for PCT. There has to be actual natty test present in order for it to be unbound by the activate. When coming off, you don't even have hardly any test to free up....make sense? I would use it after your PCT is done and when you have the actual test to free up...jmo.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
hate to ruin your speculation, but creatine promotes fat loss (it increases calorie expidenture by an average of 100 calories)
J Appl Physiol 2002 Aug 16; [epub ahead of print]

Creatine supplementation influences substrate utilization at rest.

Huso ME, Hampl JS, Johnston CS, Swan PD.

Department of Nutrition, Arizona State University, Mesa, AZ, USA.

The influence of creatine supplementation on substrate utilization during rest was investigated using a double-blind crossover design. Ten active men participated in 12 weeks of weight training and were given creatine and placebo (20 g/d for 4 d, then 2 g/d for 17 d) in two trials separated by a 4-week washout. Body composition, substrate utilization, and strength were assessed following week 2, 5, 9 and 12. Maximal isometric contraction (1-RM) leg press increased significantly (P < 0.05) following both treatments but 1-RM bench press was increased (33 kg +/- 8, P < 0.05) only following creatine. Total body mass increased (1.6 kg +/- 0.5, P < 0.05) after creatine but not after placebo. Significant (P < 0.05) increases in fat-free mass were found following both creatine (1.9 kg +/- 0.8) and placebo (2.2 kg +/- 0.7) supplementation. Fat mass did not change significantly with creatine, but decreased after the placebo trial (-2.4 kg +/- 0.8, P < 0.05). Carbohydrate oxidation was increased by creatine (8.9% +/- 4.0, P < 0.05), while there was a trend for increased RER after creatine supplementation (0.03 +/- 0.01, P = 0.07). Changes in substrate oxidation may influence the inhibition of fat mass loss associated with creatine following weight training.

Down_N_Dirty

Awards
I don't know why you guys are using activate for PCT. There has to be actual natty test present in order for it to be unbound by the activate. When coming off, you don't even have hardly any test to free up....make sense? I would use it after your PCT is done and when you have the actual test to free up...jmo.
Hey Lifted, do you think it's a good idea to run Activate right after that kind of cycle and pct or should I wait like 6-8 weeks and use it?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lifted, do you think it's a good idea to run Activate right after that kind of cycle and pct or should I wait like 6-8 weeks and use it?
Well, from all that I've read about it, it seems like it would be best used when your test levels are back to normal in order to take advantage of freeing up more bound test.

SO IMO, you should use it when your T levels are the highest....as in, however long it takes you to get back to normal....so the longer the wait after PCT, the better. You could def have a nice rise still in free T directly after PCT, but w/o bloodwork showing you that you're back to normal, it's kinda hard to say when that will occur as everyone's different.

Also, activate frees up bound test. And in turn, the aromatization will actually lower total T levels...how much, I dunno. But that is something that you don't want when you're trying to recover..know what I mean?

All points here should be considered when trying to maximize your protocol.

In another 2-3 months or so, I will be running activate for 3 months at least....in order to see how it does for me...but I have no doubt it will work since everyhting about it sounds seemingly good....plus DS rocks...lol.

Hope that helped...kinda hard to explain things sometimes to other people. :D