Rebound/SD blood work

ILoco

Awards
I'm finished with a solo RXT and then 4 wk SD run at 30mg. I have completed 4 wks of PCT including Nolva 40/20/20 and ralox 0/0/120/100 with fenugreek 3,4,5,6 caps.

Here is my blood work after the RXT but before starting SD:

Total Chol = 214 mg/dL
HDL = 41 mg/dL
LDL = 167 mg/dL
Triglycerides = 30 mg/dL

After RXT, SD, and PCT:

AST is slightly elevated at 53 (only enzyme outside normal ranges)

Total Chol = 111 mg/dL
HDL= 31 mg/dL
LDL= 80 mg/dL
Tri= 39 mg/dL

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
A month later and your lipids are still sub par. All I can say is :think:

captain chet

Awards
I believe the Rebound XT is supposed to be used alongside with your Superdrol PCT. Nonetheless, get yourself some Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10 enzyme for the cholesterol.

bigman420

Awards
A month later and your lipids are still sub par. All I can say is :think:
the hdl went down a little but the ldl went down a lot...overall i'd say not too bad...i'd recomend fenugreek,policosanol, oatmeal and flax to get those lipids looking better

ILoco

Awards
I did the RXT for gyno reduction. I got the bad batch and a good one. I finished the good bottle and started on the bad... in doing so I had a gyno flareup so decided per a conversation with Dr D to just start the SD the same day. This attempt at reducing gyno is also why I introduced the ralox into my PCT after dosing with nolva.

During PCT and on cycle, I ate oatmeal every day. I'm on a TKD now so no oats. I am taking Coq10 and Policosanol (in my ADAM vitamin).

I also have been using clen since starting PCT and still on (using the Benadryl scheme) at 200 mcg ED. Other than that, just the anarchy stack and just started ZMA at bedtime.

The AST could be from heavy training.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
the hdl went down a little but the ldl went down a lot...overall i'd say not too bad...i'd recomend fenugreek,policosanol, oatmeal and flax to get those lipids looking better
The ldl is good but that's the nolva for you. I'm surprised that after 4 weeks the hdl is that low.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Am I missing something, because I don't think his numbers look bad at all, considering he didn't use the pro-lipid products guys have been discussing here on AM (fish oil, sesathin, policosanol, coq10, red yeast rice, and so on).

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex helped those lipids out, just get RYR and COQ10 if you want. Olive oil and 'good fats' will complete the job.
Those numbers aren't bad. Nolvadex definitly helped.