1-AD or BDC 1-t homebrew?

alpha6164

Awards
I have decided that I'm going to only use 1-test only. With no 4ad. Now the question is should I go oral with Ergo's 1-ad or BDC's homebrew T-gel with 10g of 1-test and DMSO in case I spill it. Cost, gains, delivery all in consideration what would you guys recommend? I had read some posts that some people developed a rash at the transermal site, how common is that? All inputs appreciated.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1-test is the only way to go. If you have concerns about the rash then make sure you rotate application spots. Then you will have no problem. Transdermal is the most effective delivery method out there right now... So go for it and have fun. keep us posted.. Talk to ya..

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I have decided that I'm going to only use 1-test only. With no 4ad. Now the question is should I go oral with Ergo's 1-ad or BDC's homebrew T-gel with 10g of 1-test and DMSO in case I spill it. Cost, gains, delivery all in consideration what would you guys recommend? I had read some posts that some people developed a rash at the transermal site, how common is that? All inputs appreciated.
I recommend 4ad.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
agree with scotty... why wouldn't you at least want t1 pro?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey alpah what is the reason for the no 4-ad? Talk to ya..

alpha6164

Awards
I am very susceptiple to gyno!

I had done a cycle of Deca about 4yrs ago and even using Novaldex develope a very slight gyno. I want just lean increase no water, no estrogen risks at all. That is all. I am a physician myself, and many people forget that even when using tamoxifen, testolactone, femura, arimidex, etc none of these products block or prevent conversion of estrogen 100%. At best they might be in the 50%, but that is still 50% estrogen that is left out to get your ass. I think a combination of an aromatase inhibitor and receptor blocker like tamoxifen (Teslac ie testolactone is much better at it, although very expensive and controlled subs) will increase your efficacy probably to the 80%. And that is probably fine for 99% of people, but for me that I know I already have a a gyno to start with, I'm not gonna take the chance.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Re: I am very susceptiple to gyno!

I had done a cycle of Deca about 4yrs ago and even using Novaldex develope a very slight gyno. I want just lean increase no water, no estrogen risks at all. That is all. I am a physician myself, and many people forget that even when using tamoxifen, testolactone, femura, arimidex, etc none of these products block or prevent conversion of estrogen 100%. At best they might be in the 50%, but that is still 50% estrogen that is left out to get your ass. I think a combination of an aromatase inhibitor and receptor blocker like tamoxifen (Teslac ie testolactone is much better at it, although very expensive and controlled subs) will increase your efficacy probably to the 80%. And that is probably fine for 99% of people, but for me that I know I already have a a gyno to start with, I'm not gonna take the chance.
Good answer. However, buy yourself an alarm clock and some ECA, you may fall asleep on the bench press.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
That sucks about the gyno so stay away from the 4-ad then.... SO your a doctor eh?????? :) Talk to ya

alpha6164

Awards
Hit me up if you have any questions,

My expertise is in AAS. I had done 2yrs research in Europe with AAS, exercise physiology and nutrition with the company Schering the largest supplier of steroids in Europe. I've been out of the supplements scene for a while and completely unfamiliar with PH. I guess something to learn!

alpha6164

Awards
The problem is even nandrolone converts to estrogen, not like test of course, but in some percentages. That is why I need something that is 100% estrogen risk free. Primobolan would be my best choice, but have no access or very expensive. 1-t is very similar to Primobolan it seems.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
The problem is even nandrolone converts to estrogen, not like test of course, but in some percentages. That is why I need something that is 100% estrogen risk free. Primobolan would be my best choice, but have no access or very expensive. 1-t is very similar to Primobolan it seems.
You're a Dr.? Don't you have any "friends" that are doctors that could diagnose a low test level?

alpha6164

Awards
Oh, getting the steroids that are available in this country is not a problem. I can definitely have one of my buddies write a script for deca or test enanthate, etc. Except I don't want to use any of them. Primobolan is not available in this country.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I thought deca and 19Nor actually converted to progesterone, not estrogen? Isnt Vitex supposed to help with prolactin-related sides?

alpha6164

Awards
Deca does not convert to progesterone as far as I know. Nandrolone is a synthetic end product. It is estrogen converting resistant for the most part but it definitely does convert to estrogen. This is why you get the bloat water gain with Deca. Here is a pic so you can see the order of things. Progesterone is a parent compound, the chemical before that is Pregnenelone.

Attachments

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
well it looks there's no point in me getting my "argument" in. But I say go for the 1-test brew and use some ECA pre-workout to wake up :)

How long were you planning to cycle it?

alpha6164

Awards
I was thinking 10g of the 1-t in 240ml T-gel using 3 pumps=6ml/day for 6 weeks. Since I've been exposed to AAS before I think 4weeks might be too short. My receptors are never as good as a virgin.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
virgin...LoL

6ml/day @42mg/ml (41.6666 actually :p ) = 252mg of 1-test applied, multiply that by .4 (for 40% absorption) = 100.8mg/day of 1-test in the blood....but I was rounding off ;)

6ml x 41.6666 = 249.9996 (applied) x .4 = 99.99984 (absorbed)....so let us call this 100mg/day in the blood :D

1-test will supress the HPTA pretty hard after 6 weeks, so what post cycle ancillaries will you use? clomiphene? tamaxofen (sp?)? *gulp* 6-oxo?

(edit) By the way... 1-test is similar to trenbolone in potency (anabolic wise) and similar to deca in androgenicity (almost none)

feel free to correct me if I am wrong on anything...

alpha6164

Awards
I am going to use my regiment from our days at Schering for restarting the HPA. HCG at 5000iu every seven days for 3 weeks, also clomid 100mg/day for 7days, then reduce to 50mg/day for 3 days and then stop. The HCG will serve just to increase test from the testes without any effect on the HPA axis, 10days of clomid will restart the HPA axis. I am not gonna waste my money on 6-oxo. When you have millions of dollars MEDICAL research behind HCG/Clomid why waste your money with 2ndary supplements. I will be also using clenbuterol. This will definitely increase nitrogen balance after stopage so lean muscle loss would be minimal. The above regimen is tried and proven on hundreds of male volunteers we did research on at Schering.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
oooooohhhh....nice post.......copied and saved for future reference :D

I asked about 6-oxo just to ask about it...to ...you know...cover all bases so to speak

(edit)BTW I gave you 4 karma for that post....very, very nice

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lifeguard, you state:-
"(edit) By the way... 1-test is similar to trenbolone in potency (anabolic wise) and similar to deca in androgenicity (almost none)"
So its tren w/o the androgenic sides?! I thought that 1-test was pretty androgenic - considerable conversion to dht.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
This is from http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/deca-durabolin.htm

Nandrolone is proven to be a progestin. This fact is of clear importance in bodybuilding, because while moderate Deca-only use actually lowers estrogen levels as a consequence of reducing natural testosterone levels and thus allowing the aromatase enzyme less substrate to work with, Deca nonetheless can cause gyno in some individuals. Furthermore, just as progesterone will to a point increase sex drive in women, and then often decrease it as levels get too high, high levels of progestogenic steroids can kill sex drive in male bodybuilders, though there is a great deal of individual variability as to what is too much.

Incidentally, this progestogenic activity also inhibits LH production, and contrary to common belief, even small amounts of Deca are quite inhibitory, approximately as much so as the same amount of testosterone.
The article does go on to say that deca aromatizes into estrogen, though.

BigVrunga

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MarcusG
Lifeguard, you state:-
"(edit) By the way... 1-test is similar to trenbolone in potency (anabolic wise) and similar to deca in androgenicity (almost none)"
So its tren w/o the androgenic sides?! I thought that 1-test was pretty androgenic - considerable conversion to dht.
What I mean is this:

1-Test is weaker then tren, but nevertheless it is similar.  When I say "androgenic" I mean, like, energy-giving, make-you-go-crazy ( supposed roid rage) androgenic side effects.  So, I compare its androgenic sides with nandrolone because nandrolone does not make you go crazy like, say, tren, anadrol (oxymetholone) or halotestin (fluoxymesterone).  As a matter of fact 1-test will leave you quite tired or lethargic if taken alone.  As far as hair loss, few have experienced hair loss with 1-test.  But most report oily skin and a little acne (but that could be because of the 4-AD used along with the 1-test in my opinion).

I hope this clears things up 

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, that makes sense. I did remember though that PA did state that 1-test did convert to DHT at considerable levels at bb.com, can't remember the whole post.