HCG and weight loss????? - AnabolicMinds.com

HCG and weight loss?????

  1. New Member
    freakyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    126

    Reputation

    HCG and weight loss?????


    I have been told that HCG can be used for wieght loss in conjunction with a low calorie diet 6 to 800 a day? i have seen a couple of girls that work at a local bar go from fat cause of drinking to loosing about 15-20 pounds. A friend of mine told me that they were using HCG for weight loss. Read a little on it but have found no were that men can use it for such purpose. My buddy said he read it on a web site but yet to provide me the site? Anybody know if men can use it?
    Thanks

    Post from a site: Do you also have a lot of problems to lose kilograms? Or do you have a disproportionate distribution of fat i.e. too much fat around the buttocks and the upper legs? We have something for you that during the course of many years has proven results. As long ago as 1954 the English Dr. A.T.W. Simeons found a solution to make the stored body fat circulate again without people having to suffer from hunger or having to exercise too much. The name of this solution is HCG. HCG is a short form of Human Choriongonadoptric Hormone, a body friendly substance that can be found in the blood of both males and females. Dr. Simeons discovered that a small quantity of HCG helps to free the fat, to burn it and to evacuate it through the kidneys and that it also suppresses feelings of hunger. Together with a diet of 500kcal this avoids new fat immediately taking the place of the removed fat so this seems the ideal way of losing weight. Under normal circumstances a 500kcal diet is almost impossible. But through the administration of HCG it becomes possible. The HCG treatment of Dr. Simeons suppresses feelings of hunger so you will feel satisfied with the 500kcal. You can continue your daily activities without feeling weak or tired and without feeling depressed. On the contrary, you will feel strong and energetic. This really is the fastest contemporary treatment to become slimmer.

  2. New Member
    ryanbodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    306

    Reputation

    interesting...i am skeptical though....what ever happened to eating right and working out hard? leave it to women to find the easy way out..hahahahaha
  3. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1962

    Reputation

    what do you mean "with a low cal diet 6-800 a day"?
    if you mean 600 - 800 cals a day that's a terrible idea
    if you mean 600 - 800 ius of hcg a day that's also a terrible idea as using that much for a period of time will desensitize your LH cells

    girls are using this?

    i've used hcg at 250-300ius 2x a week for over 16 weeks at a time
    .. i don't think it does a single thing to help increase weightloss


    edit: i finished reading that whole post ... a few things .. i dont know kinda quack this doctor is, but this has got to be bull**** .. hcg does NOTHING (at least for me and i've NEVER heard it reported) to suppress appetite ... and your bodyh will go into starvation mode at only 500 cals a day .. that's ****ing ridiculous .. i GUARANTEE this "doctor" does not have a single legit study to back up his absurd claims
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    cobra1414's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    been around for awhile actually

    and there are legit studies to back it up

    tough not to be skeptical though
  5. Board Sponsor
    velikimajmun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    what do you mean "with a low cal diet 6-800 a day"?
    if you mean 600 - 800 cals a day that's a terrible idea
    if you mean 600 - 800 ius of hcg a day that's also a terrible idea as using that much for a period of time will desensitize your LH cells

    girls are using this?

    i've used hcg at 250-300ius 2x a week for over 16 weeks at a time
    .. i don't think it does a single thing to help increase weightloss


    edit: i finished reading that whole post ... a few things .. i dont know kinda quack this doctor is, but this has got to be bull**** .. hcg does NOTHING (at least for me and i've NEVER heard it reported) to suppress appetite ... and your bodyh will go into starvation mode at only 500 cals a day .. that's ****ing ridiculous .. i GUARANTEE this "doctor" does not have a single legit study to back up his absurd claims
    remember HCG acts completely different in women and men. Our endocrine systems are not alike and they don't have leydig cells.
  6. New Member
    freakyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    126

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    what do you mean "with a low cal diet 6-800 a day"?
    if you mean 600 - 800 cals a day that's a terrible idea
    if you mean 600 - 800 ius of hcg a day that's also a terrible idea as using that much for a period of time will desensitize your LH cells

    girls are using this?

    i've used hcg at 250-300ius 2x a week for over 16 weeks at a time
    .. i don't think it does a single thing to help increase weightloss


    edit: i finished reading that whole post ... a few things .. i dont know kinda quack this doctor is, but this has got to be bull**** .. hcg does NOTHING (at least for me and i've NEVER heard it reported) to suppress appetite ... and your bodyh will go into starvation mode at only 500 cals a day .. that's ****ing ridiculous .. i GUARANTEE this "doctor" does not have a single legit study to back up his absurd claims
    Bro your a little lean and ripped in that avatar, think maybe its cause you stay on HCG so long? Nah, bro just ****in with you. But I did mean 6-800 calaries a day.
    The scientific research tha doc did over forty years ago says that by eating a low cal diet like this normally the body would starve, be drained and a host of other ****. but according to him HCG would start releasing fat deposits, there fore the body would use the fat as its source of fuel.
    I myself think it is bull****, But that is why I was hoping some one on this board might be able to back it up either by seeing the results first hand or by there smarts in Body Chemistry. Thanks for the reply bro

    O yea, the amount was told that was used and this is just hear say as I am still looking of the "formula" so to speak was: a 1/2cc everyday for five days and 2 off for a period of 6weeks. based on a 10,000mcg bottle or somer **** like that. Like i said I dont know much about this scientific ****!!!
  7. New Member
    freakyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    126

    Reputation

    Bro's this is great , finally found a subject that got more than one response, thanks. But serious though, This has been around for over forty years and has scientific proven results. I am not into scientific results and **** like that, who knows who's doing the study. I am skeptical about it my self, My thought is that it would react different in men-but have read that it doesn't matter. That is why I asked if anyone has seen this proof first hand? Thanks for all the reply's, Anybody else? I know there are some scientific guys out there that might be able to back this up or shoot it full of holes. Thanks again bro's
  8. New Member
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    6642

    Reputation

    I never posted on this, but this does indeed work, as I have used it before. You can lose 1 lb or more a day. I am planning on trying it with an anabolic in the furture to see how that works. The only problem is that it is a VERY specific diet. I did lose 20 lb while using HCG and for some reason it has not crept back on like it usually would.
  9. Board Supporter
    foo.c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    186

    Reputation

    Dug this up on pubmed:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...506&query_hl=1

    Human chorionic gonadotrophin and weight loss. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.

    Bosch B, Venter I, Stewart RI, Bertram SR.

    Department of Medical Physiology and Biochemistry, University of Stellenbosch, Parowvallei, CP.

    Low-dose human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG) combined with a severe diet remains a popular treatment for obesity, despite equivocal evidence of its effectiveness. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, the effects of HCG on weight loss were compared with placebo injections. Forty obese women (body mass index greater than 30 kg/m2) were placed on the same diet supplying 5,000 kJ per day and received daily intramuscular injections of saline or HCG, 6 days a week for 6 weeks. A psychological profile, hunger level, body circumferences, a fasting blood sample and food records were obtained at the start and end of the study, while body weight was measured weekly. Subjects receiving HCG injections showed no advantages over those on placebo in respect of any of the variables recorded. Furthermore, weight loss on our diet was similar to that on severely restricted intake. We conclude that there is no rationale for the use of HCG injections in the treatment of obesity.
  10. New Member
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    6642

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by foo.c
    Forty obese women (body mass index greater than 30 kg/m2) were placed on the same diet supplying 5,000 kJ per day and received daily intramuscular injections of saline or HCG, 6 days a week for 6 weeks.
    The problem is right here. It must be a very low calorie diet. I found that HCG help protect muscle loss, maintained energy levels and suppressed appetite. There is also a specific diet you must use.
  11. inventor of the remix
    Blown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    Well, in severe dieting, testosterone production(and pretty much everything else) comes to a near standstill, HCG could keep the testosterone production up while on very low-cal, so I could see that this might work. (in theory)
  12. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    hCG was once very commonly used by BB's for fat loss (in the 80's) I have noticed this effect before, but never figured the right diet to exploit it to the max.
  13. New Member
    freakyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    126

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth
    I never posted on this, but this does indeed work, as I have used it before. You can lose 1 lb or more a day. I am planning on trying it with an anabolic in the furture to see how that works. The only problem is that it is a VERY specific diet. I did lose 20 lb while using HCG and for some reason it has not crept back on like it usually would.
    Thanks for the reply... Could you be so kind as to provide the specific diet one must adhere to?????
  14. New Member
    freakyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    126

    Reputation

    Bro's thanks for all the replies. Does anyone have the specific diet one needs? and "formula" as far as how much HCG and for how long?
  15. New Member
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    6642

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by freakyguy
    Bro's thanks for all the replies. Does anyone have the specific diet one needs? and "formula" as far as how much HCG and for how long?

    Ok, before I do, let me say that some of the info sounds like quackery. I did follow it and it did work, so I didn't mess with anything to see if changes made a difference.

    First, here is some more info

    http://www.slimming-methods.org/txtsrv5u.html

    Next a place to get HCG. I have used them and got it with no prob.
    http://delta-pharmacy.com/shop/price.php
    And no, I am not affiliated.

    Lastly, the quacky diet: This is from a post on an HCG board. I didn't write it, just used the diet.

    Breakfast - Coffee or Tea (no sugar and of course no milk, no dairyproducts allowed) - artificial sweetener ok.

    Lunch & Dinner:
    * 100 gram (weighed raw) of the following :
    * beef (steak, roast beef) chicken breast or white fish, crab, shrimp, lobster or oysters. All visible fast mush be removed without touching the fat with your hands (wear gloves or use a fat shield product) Prepare without use of any fat whatsoever.
    AND
    * Vegetables - as much as you want of the following:

    * All leafy veggies zuch as lettuce, spinach, endive etc.
    * All cabbage soorts from sauerkraut to burssels sprouts.
    * Tomatoes, celery, onions, radish, asparagus, bean sprouts.
    * Mushrooms, peppers, red beets are allowed but only one of these per meal to make sure you don't get hungry or retain fluid.

    CUCUMBER is the veggie to fall back on when nibbling or hunger urges strike. YOU MAY EAT AS MUCH CUMCUMBER AS YOU LIKE.

    All of the above must be fresh or frozen - nothing out of cans orjars.

    To prepare your food, you may use lemon juice, vinegar (I use
    Balsamic a lot) and all real spices and herbs such as salt, pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder, thyme, chives, etc.

    FORBIDDEN VEGETABLES ARE peans, beans (also string beans), carrots, squash, catsup, mustard and all mixed seasonings.

    Drinks: Coffee, tea, mineral water and Crystal Clear. No other
    lo-cal soft drinks. You must drink at least 2 Liters of liquid daily. Absolutely no alcohol.

    Snacks.

    * Two bread sticks (not wholegrain) to keep your blood sugar up, plus ONE apple and ONE orange.
    * You may also have two cups of absolutely fat-free bouillon daily.

    And that's it. Again absolutely no dairy products.

    Cosmetics:
    Eye makeup and lipstick are allowed. You may also use Hydrogel as moisturizer (from Shiseido of Sans Soucis) I personally use Oil of Olaz Active Hydrogel.

    All cosmetics that contain fat, oil, creams are not allowed - that includes hair conditioners and bathoils.
    Deodorant - is allowed (spray) but no DOVE products.
    You may brush your teeth as normal.

    General:
    There are a total of 23 injections in one therapy session. Because the feeling of hunger is gone after the third injection, you may eat what you want the first two days and an the third day begin with the VLCD (very low calorie diet). As with all diets, you can get stuck on a plateau - this is normal and results will occur after a few days.

    An odd factor is that weight can TEMPORARILY rise after a heavy workout - the cause is water retention and this will straighten itself out.
    Whatever you do, do not drink less than 2 liters per day even if you are on a plateau or have temporarily gained after a workout.

    Continue the diet two days after the injections have stopped becausethe HCG is still in your blood. After the therapy, avoid too much fat the first few days as it could make you feel ill.

    When this becomes a craze on all the boards, remember where you got the info from!!
  16. New Member
    freakyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    126

    Reputation

    What are the amounts and frequency? Also sub or intro?
    Thanks bro

    o yea it says no lipstick, is on your dick from a chick ok?



    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth
    Ok, before I do, let me say that some of the info sounds like quackery. I did follow it and it did work, so I didn't mess with anything to see if changes made a difference.

    First, here is some more info

    http://www.slimming-methods.org/txtsrv5u.html

    Next a place to get HCG. I have used them and got it with no prob.
    http://delta-pharmacy.com/shop/price.php
    And no, I am not affiliated.

    Lastly, the quacky diet: This is from a post on an HCG board. I didn't write it, just used the diet.

    Breakfast - Coffee or Tea (no sugar and of course no milk, no dairyproducts allowed) - artificial sweetener ok.

    Lunch & Dinner:
    * 100 gram (weighed raw) of the following :
    * beef (steak, roast beef) chicken breast or white fish, crab, shrimp, lobster or oysters. All visible fast mush be removed without touching the fat with your hands (wear gloves or use a fat shield product) Prepare without use of any fat whatsoever.
    AND
    * Vegetables - as much as you want of the following:

    * All leafy veggies zuch as lettuce, spinach, endive etc.
    * All cabbage soorts from sauerkraut to burssels sprouts.
    * Tomatoes, celery, onions, radish, asparagus, bean sprouts.
    * Mushrooms, peppers, red beets are allowed but only one of these per meal to make sure you don't get hungry or retain fluid.

    CUCUMBER is the veggie to fall back on when nibbling or hunger urges strike. YOU MAY EAT AS MUCH CUMCUMBER AS YOU LIKE.

    All of the above must be fresh or frozen - nothing out of cans orjars.

    To prepare your food, you may use lemon juice, vinegar (I use
    Balsamic a lot) and all real spices and herbs such as salt, pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder, thyme, chives, etc.

    FORBIDDEN VEGETABLES ARE peans, beans (also string beans), carrots, squash, catsup, mustard and all mixed seasonings.

    Drinks: Coffee, tea, mineral water and Crystal Clear. No other
    lo-cal soft drinks. You must drink at least 2 Liters of liquid daily. Absolutely no alcohol.

    Snacks.

    * Two bread sticks (not wholegrain) to keep your blood sugar up, plus ONE apple and ONE orange.
    * You may also have two cups of absolutely fat-free bouillon daily.

    And that's it. Again absolutely no dairy products.

    Cosmetics:
    Eye makeup and lipstick are allowed. You may also use Hydrogel as moisturizer (from Shiseido of Sans Soucis) I personally use Oil of Olaz Active Hydrogel.

    All cosmetics that contain fat, oil, creams are not allowed - that includes hair conditioners and bathoils.
    Deodorant - is allowed (spray) but no DOVE products.
    You may brush your teeth as normal.

    General:
    There are a total of 23 injections in one therapy session. Because the feeling of hunger is gone after the third injection, you may eat what you want the first two days and an the third day begin with the VLCD (very low calorie diet). As with all diets, you can get stuck on a plateau - this is normal and results will occur after a few days.

    An odd factor is that weight can TEMPORARILY rise after a heavy workout - the cause is water retention and this will straighten itself out.
    Whatever you do, do not drink less than 2 liters per day even if you are on a plateau or have temporarily gained after a workout.

    Continue the diet two days after the injections have stopped becausethe HCG is still in your blood. After the therapy, avoid too much fat the first few days as it could make you feel ill.

    When this becomes a craze on all the boards, remember where you got the info from!!
  17. New Member
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    6642

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by freakyguy
    What are the amounts and frequency? Also sub or intro?
    Thanks bro

    o yea it says no lipstick, is on your dick from a chick ok?
    Wow, guess I forgot a very important part.

    I do it this way.

    Shot can be giving IM or SUB. I go sub under naval.

    Day one: 125 iu or 250iu of HCG.

    125 iu= daily shots
    250 iu= EOD shots

    Both are equally effective, so I do 250 EOD.

    Day three: start diet

    Make sure, if you are going to try the diet that you stick to it word for word to get a honest evalutation. I have read that people have made small changes and because of this, have not received typical results.

    Go here and click photographs for results from Oral HCG therapy.
    http://www.hcgobesity.org/

    FAQ
    http://www.slimming-methods.org/txtf...ml#signpost-16

    Not sure about the lipstick on the dick!
  18. New Member
    freakyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    126

    Reputation

    Anybody else?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hcg and weight loss cure book.
    By daniel35 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:48 AM
  2. cortisol/estradiol and weight loss
    By grape ape in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 09:37 AM
  3. CNS HEALTH and Weight Loss
    By workin2005 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 03:18 PM
  4. Flax Oil and Weight Loss
    By mcgwirefan37 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 10:22 AM
  5. Berberine Aids in Insulin Sensitivity and Weight Loss
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in