Finadrol by Cutting edge Technologies anyone ever try it?

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
First time posting on this site!Im 6'1" 298lbs weightlifter.Done 2 competitions
in Powerlifting and my best Bench so far is 534lbs in competition and 551lbs in the gym.
Has anyone tried this Finadrol yet??Are they trying to copy Superdrol?Thanks for any
info!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
The price i have found is 60 caps for $45 or 120 caps for $70.Each Capsule Contains:
2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one 10 mg

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
they will soon be sued and out of buisness

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
[font=arial, helvetica]oops[/font][font=arial, helvetica][/font]

bigman420

Awards
methasteron is NOT the chemical structure name

TXRAIDER

Awards
Has anyone actually used Finadrol? It appears to be a copy of superdrol, but I would like to know if it is just as comparebale to superdrol or better.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Unless I'm missing something it is the same.
I would assume it is also patented by DS.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
This isnt a "copy", its a straight up Superdrol ripoff.

Read their write-up, they don't even bother to substitute the word Superdrol for Finadrol.

For all you know it might not even have any active ingredient in it.

I wouldn't touch this stuff at all - just get the real deal.

BP

Scott_Berns

Awards
I know a dude at Cutting Edge Technologies. When they banned superdrol they put a new name on it (Finadrol). It's not a rip-off, it's just a way to keep it out alittle longer. I was told that Finadrol might get pulled this January. I'm not sure if it also has though. I did do a 28 day cycle on it and noticed that I became more cut and better pumps.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Your Finadrol informational savior has arrived:

Finadrol came onto the market while SD was still fully in production.... it is essentially a Superdrol knockoff. Yes, there were tons of legal issues.... claims of copyrights, patents, etc. The Cutting Edge people couldn't even legally sell it on their own site! lol

Cutting Edge Technologies? A little store in a decent sized town, who paid a fat amount of cash to Sci-Fit (yes, it is/was produced by Sci Fit) to produce a knockoff of a very successful product, under a new label.

:study:

Scott_Berns

Awards
The dude I was talking about owns The Cutting Edge. His name's Bob. That's just what I was told about finadrol and superdrol.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good ol' Bob... he's a good guy... but doesn't his singular allegiance to a "generic" company make you question anything?
Superdrol wasn't banned and re-named as Finadrol.... it's made by 2 different companies.
Essentially the same compound, but if you've got 2 things sitting there, one original and one a copy, and they are both the same price, or the original is cheaper....... why buy the copy??
To be honest, I don't think i have seen Superdrol MORE expensive than Finadrol. lol.
If you're looking for good deals, honesty, and GOOD advice, go about a quarter mile away to Nutri-Sport on 86th.