rebound xt question

schlam_of

Awards
so about a month ago i was taking rebound xt as part of pct from a sd/1test/m-4ohn cycle..i had to quit taking it because it produced MASSIVE headaches for me that i just couldnt stand..im guessing it was a BP thing, but ive been wondering if anyone else had that happen..i also suffered really bad mood swing, and was just a real SOB when i was taking it..ive done several cycles and never had anything like that..any ideas?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long did you take the RXT before stopping? Do you know which batch it was from? Perhaps it was from the defective batch and the mood thing was hormonal imbalances since you weren't effectively managing estro. I have no idea if the headaches could also be related to this theory though.

dd

schlam_of

Awards
i took about half the bottle before stopping, at the recc dosage..i actually dont know for sure if it was from the defective batch, ive been wondering that lately myself..was the purchase date the determining factor as to whether or not it was from the defective batch?

schlam_of

Awards
well, what do you know..my stuff was from the defective batch..no wonder i felt like such crap! basically came off a cycle with almost no pct!