it has been six months since . . .

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
my last sd, 1 test, 4ad cycle so this will be my next cycle starting next week.

lasting 45 days

M 1,4 add 175mg ed
tansdermal 4ad 600mg ed
transdermal tren ace 177mg ed

pct
nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

also i might run triac the last 2 weeks of the cycle followed by clen the first 2 weeks of pct to cut depending on how the tren and diet works on bf

thought or input are appreciated especially on the feedback concerning the triac and clen at the end

also during cycle supps include nac, r ala, milk thistle, taurine, mutlivitamin, alcar, niacin, and red rice yeast
sp

bigman420

Awards
why bother with transdermal tren ace?

if your going to use real tren, you might as well go on to injections

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
fair question
i will be traveling much the next couple of months so i don't want to carry pins on the plane and transdermals are less suspiciouse looking if they are checked

my next winter cycle will be test e, deca, and dbol so no i am not afraid of darts. i do alternate use with aas and ph cylces depending on my tavel schedule and supply of my aas source.
btw trans tren can be done effectively although it is x2 the cost.
sp

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not use the triac for two weeks at the end. Most see significant results after 4 weeks and some run it out as far a 6 weeks with very pronounced results. I don't think two weeks will yield much for you.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Clen is a good idea PCT if you can tolerate it.

aequitas

aequitas

Awards
Trans tren acetate has crappy absorption due to the acetate ester. You need to convert it to tren base to use it as a transdermal.........or just pin it.