Best AI to use in this situation?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, I’m on cycle right now about a month in a test and deca cycle. I’m looking at adding Dbol in a month or so and running it at 40mg for a month (wasn’t planning on this) but might as well make the best of the cycle. I understand deca, test and Dbol have the capability of causing estrogen issues. I currently have a full cycle supply of Exemenstane (Aromasin) dosed at 12.5mg EOD.

Will this be enough for this cycle or should I play it safe and run another AI along side orrrrr just up the dose of the Exemenstane and buy more?

What are you guys thoughts on an AI in this situation?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
P.S. a local supp shop has an anti estrogen consisting of DIM as the main ingredient then Armidex and Foremestane but it’s all a proprietary blend of 150mg per cap and they say to take 3 caps per day but I don’t really trust it on this cycle as it is a proprietary blend

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Start off with the 12.5 and increase/decrease it if you need. Good chance that’s a comfortable dose.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're running deca? I'd def pick up prami or caber as 19nors present a different type of estrogen problems being that they are progestin steroids. Exemastane isnt going to do anything to control prolactin (from 19nor).

Most commonly these are the sides guys run into when running a 19nor alongside test. Id have both reg ai and prolactin control on hand. Especially w dbol in the mix. 3 very estro prone steroids.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
You're running deca? I'd def pick up prami or caber as 19nors present a different type of estrogen problems being that they are progestin steroids. Exemastane isnt going to do anything to control prolactin (from 19nor).

Most commonly these are the sides guys run into when running a 19nor alongside test. Id have both reg ai and prolactin control on hand. Especially w dbol in the mix. 3 very estro prone steroids.
Already running caber my man

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huh 12.5 eod is a small dose for 600mg test imo. Where is your e2 typically with such doses?

I personally would need 25mg ed of exem with 600 test and 40 dbol. At least 25... dbol strongly converts to estrogen, so what ever you decide to do, keep that in mind.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Huh 12.5 eod is a small dose for 600mg test imo. Where is your e2 typically with such doses?

I personally would need 25mg ed of exem with 600 test and 40 dbol. At least 25... dbol strongly converts to estrogen, so what ever you decide to do, keep that in mind.
Is there a better option than Exemenstane for this cycle?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a better option than Exemenstane for this cycle?
All Ai's will do, doesn't matter if you use exem, adex or letro. Exem however has diminishing returns above 25mg. 50mg is not once more then 25mg if looking at e2 supression. For heavy cycle's you just might find that letro or adex will serve you better if it turns out that you would need huge doses of exem.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should point out that controlling estrogen is very much an individual thing. Somebody might need 50mg of exem for your cycle and somebody else only 25mg. You must determine this for your self by doing bloods.