SD Cycle starts saturday

bigman420

Awards
starting my 3 week cycle on saturday:

30mg SD(2 morning, 1 night)
Legal Gear 4-AD+ (2 squirts at morning, 2 at night)
Sci Fit 4-AD Caps-1 in morning
Fizogen On Cycle- 3 Caps at night

Diet is in check, Eat 7 times a day
I Take EAS Mass Factor PWO and Vitargo CGL
Vitamin Shoppe Multi Vitamin
Glucosamine Chondroitin + MSM twice a day for joints

PCT:
Nolva-60-40-20
Fenugreek(dosage?)
DHEA-200mg a day
Z Mass at night
Phosphatidylserine at 600mg pre-workout
Tribulus-2 caps in morning

Cals will be around 4000-4500 a day

Any other suggestions?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, I wish you as much success as I rec'v from my Superdrol cycle and I rec'v nothing but success and very low side effects. I'm on my 16th day and gain over 10 pounds on my cycle.

How much do you weigh? Because I notice you starting off at 30mg. I weigh in at 209 before the cycle and I started at 10mg...which was way to low for my body weight but you live and learn. Are you doing 30mg for three week str8?

I'm thinking about doing a fourth week since I started at 10mg. If I do a fourth week, I will up the dose to 30mg and enjoy the ride of this cycle.

I also have a log at this link>>>

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29911&page=1&pp=30

I recommend you preload your side supplements before going on your cycle...it will make everything go very well for you.

I'm out

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
I would suggest taking some milk thistle, red yeast rice, hawthorn berry throughout the entire cycle and even starting asap. As for the fenugreek I would say start with 3 caps the first week and then 4 the second and 5 for the third.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you getting bloodwork done? http://www.healthtestsdirect.com is a *great* place for them! What is your weight/height/how long have you been training? Have you used SD before? I'm not a fan of only 3 weeks of SD, 4 would be better in my personal opinion/experience. If you tolerate it well and are running the proper ancilleries (you are, yes? I know I see you recommend them to others), you might even want to look at 5 weeks. Your decision - your body, I personally think it's only just getting to "the sweet spot" at 3 weeks time.

So you are taking both transdermal 4AD and oral 4AD? How much of each? I can't really comment on the transdermal, because I don't have any experience with it, other than it has a better absorption than oral. I know you follow my log, and with the dose that I'm at, I've still experienced lethargy, so bump up the 4AD as much as you think you can handle. (is there something else in the legalgear 4AD+ ? What does the + stand for?)

Check out my log (bottom of first post) to see what DR. D recommended as far as how to run Fenugreek for PCT.

As an aside, I may be way off here, but from your user name, it suggests that you participate in "420" activities?

bigman420

Awards
my mistake i am planning on milk thistle

it's methylated transdermal 4-ad as well as normal 4 ad

i might go for 4 weeks(all at 30mg) unless i feel i need a break

been training since i was 17, have two 1-ad/4-ad cycles under my belt and 1 m1t/4-ad cycle

i weigh 185, im 5'6", and im at 10%bf

i may do 3 squirts morning and night for the 4-ad+

im not going to take milk thistle during cycle, since it is an anti andrgoen

bigman420

Awards
the reason im going at 30 is b/c i didnt respond well to either 1-ad high dose, or m1t at 20mg a day thats why

what should i dose the fenugreek at?

bigman420

Awards
bump for fenugreek dose? i have 610mg caps...should i take 1 or 2 a day?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
bump for fenugreek dose? i have 610mg caps...should i take 1 or 2 a day?
I'm taking one in the morning and one at night for PCT...... So far so good. The nut's came back in a few days. I just keep wondering if my kidney problem was triggered from the SD/4-ad..... It's just funny how the same day my 3 week cycle ended, I ended up in the hospital with a kidney infection and kidney stones...... I've been doing 6-oxo, milk thistle and fenugreek since last Friday and I feel great. I gained 13 lbs in my 3 week cycle and as of today I dropped 3 lbs.......... Good luck with your cycle.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Pff...Only Legal Gear would put a methylated hormone in a dermal...lmao...those guys need some counseling...anyways, good luck with your cycle man. :)

bigman420

Awards
i know...its funny to put a methyl in a dermal...but whatever...as for my cycle...i have a question for you all

should i do 30mg/day for 3 weeks or 20mg/day for 4 weeks

bigman420

Awards
i know...its funny to put a methyl in a dermal...but whatever...as for my cycle...i have a question for you all

should i do 30mg/day for 3 weeks or 20mg/day for 4 weeks
???????????

bigman420

Awards
im thinking of doing the 3 weeker, unless people recommend otherwise to do the 4 weeker

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely start with 20mg whether u go 3 or 4 weeks and see how u respond, always use less whenever possible, I did a 3 week SD, may go 4 next time, good luck!!!

bigman420

Awards
i was a big nonresponder to m1t though...

im goin to do 30 for 3 weeks and then maybe do a 4th week

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
my mistake i am planning on milk thistle..

im not going to take milk thistle during cycle, since it is an anti andrgoen

Is anyone else not running milk thistle during cycle? This seems to be a bad idea but a logical one.

bigman420

Awards
btw, i am not doing a log...theres too many of them flooding the forum