HM GEAR - MAKES ME FEEL SICK ???

Test Educate

Awards
Hi there. I am wondering if someone can help me find a way to use my HM - Gear
products that I stacked up on just before the ban? The problem is this - everytime
I take a shot I get flu like symptoms. It doesent matter if I use Testosterone-OH
or Nandrolone-OH or Aromabolan, even in small dosages I feel like I have sore muscles
and bones and feel very cold and weak. Basically the same feeling as when you get
flu and feel weak and sore. Some people have speculated that it may be the Ethyl
alcohol inside the products that I am sensitive to. I have also been told that by adding
vit b12 to the shot I may not get these symptoms. Drinking the HM -Gear gives me the
same bad effects so thats not an option. I am wondering if anyone else has had similar
experiences and if anyone knows a possible solution?

Best Regards

krysuk

Awards
my training partner and I had exactly the same symptoms when we used the products - could just about handle the aromabolan which we used quite a few times, but the test-oh wasn't going to do that one twice
We ended up drinking it all - which although disgusting and supposedly not very bioavailable we drank 2ml a day of the test-oh and could definitely feel it - increased acne, strength and lots of wood - just at that amount it was too expensive to do for any length of time other than to just consume it rather than dump it
Was very wary of their products after that

There was a discussion about it on the building the perfect beast message board that was getting more and more people complaining about exactly the same symptoms from these products - shortly after the message boards were taken down never to reappear

Currently using Ultra Hot in PCT as my Rebound was from the bad batch, feeling pretty good now, but ALRI products are still more expensive than DS's and despite the Rebound situation I would prefer to use DS's than ALRI's given current feedback across these boards

If your getting similar problems with drinking it, personally I'd just take the loss and dump it - we decided it wasn't worth the pain

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hi there. I am wondering if someone can help me find a way to use my HM - Gear
products that I stacked up on just before the ban? The problem is this - everytime
I take a shot I get flu like symptoms. It doesent matter if I use Testosterone-OH
or Nandrolone-OH or Aromabolan, even in small dosages I feel like I have sore muscles
and bones and feel very cold and weak. Basically the same feeling as when you get
flu and feel weak and sore. Some people have speculated that it may be the Ethyl
alcohol inside the products that I am sensitive to. I have also been told that by adding
vit b12 to the shot I may not get these symptoms. Drinking the HM -Gear gives me the
same bad effects so thats not an option. I am wondering if anyone else has had similar
experiences and if anyone knows a possible solution?

Best Regards
I'd recommend throwing it away.
I had the same problems plus an infection at the injection site.

Shock133

Awards
I did a cycle of Test OH, Nandrolone OH and Burn Free 1-Test a few months ago and had no side effects. I did happen to bake my gear before using it at all. I would suggest that if you plan on contiuing it's use. On another note however, I would suggest going with some of the orals offered now. They're much more potent, easier to administer and with comparably low side effects. I know you probably want to use the HM Gear stuff since you stocked up on it and don't want to waste the money but give it some thought. I threw the rest of mine out after I purchased some Superdrol and Max LMG and I will never look back.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I always have to comment on H.M. Gear products. I don't have trouble out of them. To the rest of the masses that have used them, they'll probably tell you that their some of the worst injectables you could have bought. Anyway....If you can't tolerate them I would be glad to take some off of your hands....I'm only saying though. Just throwing out ideas. Oh by the way. I did indeed suffer from flu symptoms on a couple occasions. One being I hit a nerve, another being sub q.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my training partner and I had exactly the same symptoms when we used the products - could just about handle the aromabolan which we used quite a few times, but the test-oh wasn't going to do that one twice
We ended up drinking it all - which although disgusting and supposedly not very bioavailable we drank 2ml a day of the test-oh and could definitely feel it - increased acne, strength and lots of wood - just at that amount it was too expensive to do for any length of time other than to just consume it rather than dump it
Was very wary of their products after that

There was a discussion about it on the building the perfect beast message board that was getting more and more people complaining about exactly the same symptoms from these products - shortly after the message boards were taken down never to reappear

Currently using Ultra Hot in PCT as my Rebound was from the bad batch, feeling pretty good now, but ALRI products are still more expensive than DS's and despite the Rebound situation I would prefer to use DS's than ALRI's given current feedback across these boards

If your getting similar problems with drinking it, personally I'd just take the loss and dump it - we decided it wasn't worth the pain
This could be a stupid question, but is it possible to make a transderaml out of them, say if you had a bottle of dermabolics e-form just dump the bottle of test-oh in there or make your own transdermal for test-oh ?

Test Educate

Awards
Good Idea

I always have to comment on H.M. Gear products. I don't have trouble out of them. To the rest of the masses that have used them, they'll probably tell you that their some of the worst injectables you could have bought. Anyway....If you can't tolerate them I would be glad to take some off of your hands....I'm only saying though. Just throwing out ideas. Oh by the way. I did indeed suffer from flu symptoms on a couple occasions. One being I hit a nerve, another being sub q.
I would really like to give you all my stuff Gizzle. I have about 8 bottles all in all. A bit of everything. Hey if you can tolerate the stuff then why not use it? I really like the new ALRI stuff as well as DS. Do you have any and what would be a fair swop?