O/T Calling All Strength Atheletes

S.C.

Awards
Hey guys,

There isn't nearly as much discussion between strength atheletes about AAS on the net as there is between bodybuilders. I wanted to ask strength athletes who visit the boards a few questions, so if you guys could PM me I would be very grateful.

(Please don't delete, I know its off-topic but its about AAS.)

S.C.

Awards
Moderators, how come I can't access my PM? It says I am not able to for some reason.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
PMs are reserved for "Board Supporters"...A $10 donation gets you board supporter status. The proceeds go toward secure chat software for the site and other things like paying for free supplements to the person we vote as "Member of the Month".

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
SC add your age to your information please.. and I guess if you are going to ask you question you are going to have to in the open..

bigman420

Awards
what free supps does the M.O.M get...d-bol? hahahahahha

like, free protein and creatine and stuff, or they get to choose and they just get a gift certificate of some sort

S.C.

Awards
Oh this sucks. That's a good way to get people to pay though. I wanted to let the strength atheletes know about a new subforum that should be opening to discuss AAS use for strength atheletes. I know there are a lot of strength atheletes in need of info for this subject so I suggested that a subforum be made on a board and it should be done soon hopefully.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
the 'powerlifting' forum on BB.com may be a good place for you. Most of BB.com is pretty disorganized - but certain specific forums you [may] find on track discussion.