cycle help

jrayburnsc

Awards
this is my first cycle and i would appreciate any advice or comments, does this look solid?

wk1:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ 40mg dbol ED
wk2:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ 40mg dbol ED/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk3:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ 40mg dbol ED/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk4:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ 40mg dbol ED/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk5:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk6:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk7:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk8:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk9:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk10:250mg x 2 test enan on Wed and Sat/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk11:30mg Superdrol ED/ .5mg Arimidex EOD
wk12:30mg Superdrol ED
PCT immediately after completion of superdrol
PCT=wk1-2:40mg Nolva
wk2-4:30mg Nolva

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looks solid for a first cycle. only thing i would change is the superdrol. 40mg is excessive IMO. as for PCT, nolva will start 2 weeks after your last enanthate shot, like you said after the last SD dose. a common dose for nolva is 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20. i wouldn't recommend arimidex during PCT. nolva will suffice. keep your cals high and drop your intensity/volume in the gym and you'll be fine. how's your diet look while on cycle? your stats? training style? details......

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As far as A-dex dosing... It all depends on what works for you.

I've seen dosing anywhere between .5 - 1.5 mg EOD.

I'd think .5 - 1mg eod should be sufficient. Try it at .5mg first and take it from there. Also keep in mind that Adex won't do alot to help with the bloat of dbol. And you definatey don't require it once PCT starts..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Good cycle. Dont change anything. =)
Sage

jrayburnsc

Awards
thanks alot everyone! im pumped to be starting this cycle!

jrayburnsc

Awards
i cant wait, thanks again for everything poobs!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
It's about time someone posts a first cycle plan like this one. Looks like someone has been doing his homework. ;)

Just make sure your diet is in check and you should do fine. Best of luck to you.

jrayburnsc

Awards
thanks for all the positive feedback! this and other boards are real inspiring, thanks for the encouragement

jrayburnsc

Awards
sorry about that, i thought i had already changed the SD doses to 30mg. thanks

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
30mg of superdrol is more like it but it still may be excessive. Have you used it before?

jrayburnsc

Awards
yup, i started out at 30mg and worked my way up to 40mg. i ended up taking it at 30mg for 2 weeks and 40mg for 2 weeks totalling 4 weeks.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
eh, well, screw it. you would know if it's too much.

anyhoo, now, that you've got the cycle straightened out, how's the diet? # of meals? pro/carb/fat breakdown? timing? etc.......

diet is the most vital part. anything and everything you gain on cycle will depend on your diet and will also determine how much you keep when it's over.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I used not to be so into crazy, complicated PCTs but I crashed pretty hard for about two weeks, six weeks after my last shot. Didn't even feel like getting out of bed, had no motivation at all, nothing. I think my nolva was bad... I started taking DHEA though and that helped a ton. Check out http://www.avantlabs.com/page.php?pageID=77&issueID=30 it's pretty clear that the worst part of the crash was shown to be from weeks 5-11 in the study he cited. That is the period that I would really focus on for use of supplements like DHEA, activate (which I'm going to try next time during PCT), etc.

I'd also like to see Sledgehammer run a private study of rebound extreme vs nolva vs clomid to see how it compares, since I've heard subjective reports which put it all over the map from useless to awesome.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to see Sledgehammer run a private study of rebound extreme vs nolva vs clomid to see how it compares, since I've heard subjective reports which put it all over the map from useless to awesome.
Bump that idea. Though, I wouldn't want to be the test rat for that one.

Hey, I know, lets get SuperSoldier, he's back, and he'll try anything! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10