SD clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Allowed

Awards
In all reality, many a time the question has been asked regarding the clearance time for superD. There has not been any concrete reply that I have seen; and this is the final puzzle piece that I am looking for before I begin my cycle, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Since it is an oral, I would expect detection time to be somewhat lessened. However, with regards to the metabolites: what would they be and what could their potential detection times be. - I realize that all bodies are different, and there is not one definitive answer, but estimates would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that there is going to be a concert answer.. and RA, could you please add your age to you info...

Red Allowed

Awards
Well, the age is mid thirties, at least that's what I like to think. I signed up for this board quickly and did not think that it mattered (and yes, I saw the post for those under 21 so I understand the 'concern') Now back to the question at hand please....

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
The answer lies within (search). If I'm not mistaken what I think you'll find is that no current testing will detect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.