Status
Not open for further replies.
bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've tested a ton of purerawz stuff over the past 18 months. I'm constantly surprised at how good of a quality the products are for the price. Never used their sarms .... I've got some sdrol I bought as raw powder I'm running to kick start my cycle in about a week. If that's legit purerawz your good to go brotha.

Even went as far to use their raw nolva when I was showing signs of gyno. It was incredibly cheap and I figured that's the best way to test it. Took my lumps down just like real stuff. I have no problems using their stuff.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get the nephilim stack. ��

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get the nephilim stack. ��
Just looked up the link he showed and saw that stack. Sounds like a great all in one deal

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Just a thought. They don't have any of the PHs on their website. I've used the web with good luck by I'm skeptical of the eBay "purerawz"

also whats the legality of those PHs? Seems buying on eBay is fairly risky if they are banned. Or are those grey area items?

Supremeone

Supremeone

Awards
Just a thought. They don't have any of the PHs on their website. I've used the web with good luck by I'm skeptical of the eBay "purerawz"

also whats the legality of those PHs? Seems buying on eBay is fairly risky if they are banned. Or are those grey area items?
I was wondering the same, my shipment from PR came from Tennessee 2 days ago. That guy is out of Michigan. So I'm not sure but interested.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purerawz uses different distribution points. My last shipment came from Florida.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same, my shipment from PR came from Tennessee 2 days ago. That guy is out of Michigan. So I'm not sure but interested.
Yeah this guy on ebay claims to be a purerawz distributor. Ad I know purerawz has another ugl label but I've heard they are pretty hit or miss. I'd guess the stuffs gtg but the legality and eBay would freak me out, especially from a new eBay account.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They used to have the oral steroids on their website... Odd they don't anymore.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If S Drol stands for Superdrol it is a scheduled controlled substance so possession is punishable as a felony.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They used to have the oral steroids on their website... Odd they don't anymore.
When they stopped carrying those they started a new company. I'll have to try and find it again but basically they sell all those raws out of a different country now. Wouldnt be surprised at all if they get those in a sell then via ebay. If they can get away with it......

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
When they stopped carrying those they started a new company. I'll have to try and find it again but basically they sell all those raws out of a different country now. Wouldnt be surprised at all if they get those in a sell then via ebay. If they can get away with it......
Pretty sure that's an IRON CLAD theory. At least in my opinion.

Joe, I'm sure it is superdrol. Seems really sketchy to buy it off ebay. The same guy has ment, trenavar, sdrol.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t buy drugs on eBay. Find the direct source and it from there.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ironclad and purerawz both had them at the same time. Pure Rawz had them up until maybe a month ago.

Iron clad is gone.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure that's an IRON CLAD theory. At least in my opinion.

Joe, I'm sure it is superdrol. Seems really sketchy to buy it off ebay. The same guy has ment, trenavar, sdrol.
Ironclad closed up shop. Was a great brand.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ironclad and purerawz both had them at the same time. Pure Rawz had them up until maybe a month ago.

Iron clad is gone.
A month ago??? I stopped seeing the ds on their site some time in 2017.....did I really overlook them somehow for that long?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A month ago??? I stopped seeing the ds on their site some time in 2017.....did I really overlook them somehow for that long?
They didn't have any oils or anything but they had the Superdrol and that nephilim stack for absolutely sure.

K1N6

Awards
Hey man, i literallly just bought sdrol from the same guy a few days ago. Ill try to get back to you on how it goes but from what i’ve read, purerawz is g2g and thats the general consensus.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, i literallly just bought sdrol from the same guy a few days ago. Ill try to get back to you on how it goes but from what i’ve read, purerawz is g2g and thats the general consensus.
Bro that superdrol if it’s from purerawz is for sure legit. My buddy just ran it. He purchased it a while ago. Just used it though.

Let us know if this eBay dude is supplying legit sdrol.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
I have a Visa gift card i’ve been meaning to use lol. its been in my wallet for a while. I cant wait. i purchased the 54 count in pill form

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Did you check if this guy is a legit seller for the brand?

eBay is full of fakes right across its different categories. I would make all enquires before buying something that I injest. Same as any other source we get our stuff from. We always try make sure they are reputable (or as reputable as sources can be)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy on there is the real deal... He works for pure Raws. I was buying mk677 of him when he ran out he directed to pure rawz website. Same,exact product. Most of the stuff on eBay is exactly what it says is being sold. Of course check reviews... That will tell you if the seller has red flags (fake product etc)

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
As he has been registered for 1 year and only has a feedback rating of 12 that’s why I would be concerned.

As I don’t know the seller or the product this is only my opinion as a consumer so please don’t think I’m bashing anyone here guys.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Did you you receive it in the mail already?

K1N6

Awards
Well guys i got the sdrol today so lets hope its as good as people make it out to be! Will update in a few days to let you know if its the s***.

K1N6

Awards
I also want to add im a little annoyed with the false advertising and way it was shipped. Very discrete but there was nothing to cushion the pills so 1 was completely obiterated and another was broken into 4 pieces, powder everywhere. Also the worst part is that it was advertised as 25mg caps and i received 20mg tabs. Ill chalk it up to what you have to go through to get this stuff but i am a little annoyed about it because its easy to put bubble wrap around something and state exactly how many mg are in it, why it was stated to be in caps and was given in tabs im not sure. Other than that, it is legit purerawz so i know its quality and i have heard nothing but good reviews about them everywhere i look.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I also want to add im a little annoyed with the false advertising and way it was shipped. Very discrete but there was nothing to cushion the pills so 1 was completely obiterated and another was broken into 4 pieces, powder everywhere. Also the worst part is that it was advertised as 25mg caps and i received 20mg tabs. Ill chalk it up to what you have to go through to get this stuff but i am a little annoyed about it because its easy to put bubble wrap around something and state exactly how many mg are in it, why it was stated to be in caps and was given in tabs im not sure. Other than that, it is legit purerawz so i know its quality and i have heard nothing but good reviews about them everywhere i look.
It’s legit for sure buddy trust me. My friend took the liquid version but same Raw so same ****

K1N6

Awards
Thats awesome to hear man, im sure OP has peace of mind now about this ��.

Airgarden

Awards
Day 2 of pure rawz Mk-677. Will be getting bloods in a few weeks as well so I’ll keep y’all updated. So far it seems legit but too early to tell.

K1N6

Awards
Just want to update you guys to let you know its the real deal! I wish i would have bought more before the seller stopped selling it. Also purerawz stripped sdrol from its website so im not sure if they plan to ever produce it again. But hopefully you guys who wanted it, bought it.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just want to update you guys to let you know its the real deal! I wish i would have bought more before the seller stopped selling it. Also purerawz stripped sdrol from its website so im not sure if they plan to ever produce it again. But hopefully you guys who wanted it, bought it.
I just started running some sdrol I bought raws from them about a year ago. Most def the real deal. Had to quit 6 days in because sdrol sides kicked my a$$! I've had nothing but quality from them which amazes me bc of some of their prices seem too good

Airgarden

Awards
To give you guys an update the Pure rawz Mk 677 liquid feels legit. I’m a week in and am getting all the standard effects in a big way. Especially improved sleep (feel like I slept 9 hours when I only slept 6). I’m gonna get bloods in a week or so, so I will post them here.

On another note... I bought pure rawz mk powder on Black Friday, which was shipped last Monday and still hasn’t arrived yet. Anyone else having this issue? The tracking screen still says pre-shipment and I can’t tell if their shipping department is just backed up or if USPS lost the package... wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I checked and talked to a rep from PureRawz . The guy is legit and I'm ALSO waiting on some Tren and Superdrol from the same guy .The rep also told me they stopped selling prohormones over a year ago . So pay attention to a certain old person in this thread because he is consistently behind the times with some of his info . NOT saying that to start a fight or to be negative , it's just the honest truth . Sorry .
You talking about OW?
I'm not trying to start an argument either (or encourage one), but if you're going to make a barely veiled reference to someone, it would be better (IMO) to say who they are.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I checked and talked to a rep from PureRawz . The guy is legit and I'm ALSO waiting on some Tren and Superdrol from the same guy .The rep also told me they stopped selling prohormones over a year ago . So pay attention to a certain old person in this thread because he is consistently behind the times with some of his info . NOT saying that to start a fight or to be negative , it's just the honest truth . Sorry .
Yoooo!! Can you pm me his contact info!!!???

buntznastyfit

Awards
Is purerawz still selling products? I ordered last Wednesday and payed them and never got anything about my order after that

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is purerawz still selling products? I ordered last Wednesday and payed them and never got anything about my order after that
I ordered mk almost ten days ago from them and still haven’t received it. I believe them when they say they’re backed up from black holiday sales but I’m still annoyed. They’ve never ripped me off before and always sell quality product but this wait time is getting ridiculous.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To give you guys an update the Pure rawz Mk 677 liquid feels legit. I’m a week in and am getting all the standard effects in a big way. Especially improved sleep (feel like I slept 9 hours when I only slept 6). I’m gonna get bloods in a week or so, so I will post them here.

On another note... I bought pure rawz mk powder on Black Friday, which was shipped last Monday and still hasn’t arrived yet. Anyone else having this issue? The tracking screen still says pre-shipment and I can’t tell if their shipping department is just backed up or if USPS lost the package... wouldn’t be surprised either way.
Im going through the same thing with them. I think they sold more mk then they currently have and are now waiting for another batch to arrive. That’s my suspicion at least.

buntznastyfit

Awards
Im going through the same thing with them. I think they sold more mk then they currently have and are now waiting for another batch to arrive. That’s my suspicion at least.
Hopefully they still ship just will take a little while. Luckily I don’t need it too soon

Airgarden

Awards
Ah. Good to hear I’m not the only one waiting on product. As long as I can get what I need before my current product runs out so I don’t have to come off and go back on lol. That would **** up my “research”. Best of luck to all three of us then. I guess this is the **** you have to deal with when you shop on the grey market.

Last edited:

K1N6

Awards
Theres no way they stopped selling sdrol over a year ago when my first time ever checking the pure rawz website was 1 month ago and it was there up until about 1 week ago.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Theres no way they stopped selling sdrol over a year ago when my first time ever checking the pure rawz website was 1 month ago and it was there up until about 1 week ago.
In all honesty I checked last December and it wasn’t up any longer. Neither was Epi or any of the other PHs they were selling.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've only known about them since February/March. They had their PHs listed as of then for sure. Tell me different all you wish, but my memory is not that bad.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, they were not selling anything via ebay a month or two before this thread. It was all on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.