DMZ SARM stack

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about running Geozine stacked with SARMs like MK677, LGD, and S23? My thoughts would be DMZ, first 4 weeks, SARMs next 8 weeks, followed by PCT with a Serm. Has anyone done this? Looking to add mass, clean bulk with keepable gains.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
I noticed no one replied. I want to bump this because I’m curious too on LGD specifically running alongside “bulking” Designers/D-Bol/Anadrol, any bulking orals. Great minds think alike, Borashi I would think running an oral steroid alongside some test/deca and finishing with something like LGD would result in crazy size. But that may be too much, don’t know

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I have 2 bottles of Geozine DMZ and I have 2 bottles of Narrows S23, so its an either or thing once I hit week 5 in my LGD cycle, I'm leaning towards the S23 as of now, as I want to see if it gives winstrol like results as claimed by other users, at 20 mg a day. I'll most likely save the DMZ for my summer cycle, I also have a DMZ/Msten stack by Underground Labs, that would be an interesting stack to run to, its dosed at 44.5 mg DMZ 22.5 mg Msten. So many possibilities, not enough time to do so many cycles. Ah but a bright future in the lifting game awaits, patience is key.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems pretty pointless running sarms along side ph in my opinion.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems pretty pointless running sarms along side ph in my opinion.
Then you may not understand how oral steroids and SARMS differ in their methods of action.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Go for it, but don't use s23 with an oral steroid. It's way too harsh. If you want to use a super strong SARM in the stack, use yk11. It's less toxic than s23. More aggressive though, and steroidal.

I'm stacking LGD and DMZ currently, soon to be LGD, Ostarine, rad 140, yk11, cardarine, Msten, mk677, test and EQ.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you seeing gains on that stack? What I'm concerned with taking DMZ, is I'll gain on cycle, lose gains off cycle, I'd like to maintain 60-70 percent if I choose to run it. Is this possible?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you seeing gains on that stack? What I'm concerned with taking DMZ, is I'll gain on cycle, lose gains off cycle, I'd like to maintain 60-70 percent if I choose to run it. Is this possible?
Well, you want to run LGD for like 12+ weeks, man. Treat it like an injectable. DMZ you should only run for eight maybe, tops. That extra time off DMZ and on LGD only is going to do similar to what happens when you kickstart a test cycle with an oral. The extended time on cycle in total will "solidify" those gains, as they say. Just make sure you have pct or a bridge figured out.

I'm only about a week in, and I'm sick with a lung infection at this point. BUT I went and trained last night for the first time since being sick and 180lb cable rows had me feeling pretty good, where my gym partner was practically fainting. And he's only 21.

OH and it's kept my able to do my job all week, the first day I was sick I really couldn't. I got sick the day after I started this bottle of lgd, which was the day I decided to add DMZ, thusly finishing off my stash over who weeks. At the end of the two weeks, next Sunday, I will add those compounds I stated above. I have a stack product with all those SARMS in there. And I really really want to get back to pinning. I feel somewhat limited in my options without it.

After this cycle, I will have reached my goal for the year, by my next birthday. I should weigh in at around 245 and 15% ish bodyfat if I hold to my design.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm hoping to bust thru 190 and get to 200ish by summer. I know its possible, I just have to stay hungry, keep eating clean, one day, I'll wake up and the world will be my oyster.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That heavily depends on your diet. You need to recalibrate it to keep up with any gains made.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I did up my caloric intake for my last cycle, diet remains the same. 3200-3400 Cal's, high protein, high fat diet.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You upped your kcal while on cycle and then kept them there? Or you continued to up kcal as cycle progressed there's a big difference

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go for it, but don't use s23 with an oral steroid. It's way too harsh. If you want to use a super strong SARM in the stack, use yk11. It's less toxic than s23. More aggressive though, and steroidal.
Which do you think is more of a muscle builder, YK 11 or S23?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about running Geozine stacked with SARMs like MK677, LGD, and S23? My thoughts would be DMZ, first 4 weeks, SARMs next 8 weeks, followed by PCT with a Serm. Has anyone done this? Looking to add mass, clean bulk with keepable gains.

If you decide to run the DMZ and S23 due to their liver toxicity I wouldn’t run them together. Also, to be safe, instead of running the S23 for 8 weeks at 20 mg after you run the DMZ for four weeks, I would only run the S23 for 4 weeks, but at a higher dosage of 30 mg, thus 4 weeks DMZ followed by 4 weeks S23. This would only tax your liver for 8 weeks instead of 12, but you would still be getting a higher dosage of S23. You should never run liver taxing compounds for 12 weeks straight.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you got me rethinking my current cycle, with running the LGD4033 at 10 mg right now, I'm thinking of getting YK11 and running it at 5 mg in weeks 5-8. My question is would that be long enough to see the effects from the YK? Also considering adding Epi Andro at 900mg a day into current cycle as new test base vs. transdermal DHEA which I'm currently running.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah you got me rethinking my current cycle, with running the LGD4033 at 10 mg right now, I'm thinking of getting YK11 and running it at 5 mg in weeks 5-8. My question is would that be long enough to see the effects from the YK? Also considering adding Epi Andro at 900mg a day into current cycle as new test base vs. transdermal DHEA which I'm currently running.
Do all of those things. You'll notice yk11 the first time you take it. Aggression like crazy. It's selectivized methyl nandrolone. All the power of methyl durabolin, less sides.

It's like methyl tren or cheque drops, NPP, something like that, in effect. Without all that heart and tits jazz

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do all of those things. You'll notice yk11 the first time you take it. Aggression like crazy. It's selectivized methyl nandrolone. All the power of methyl durabolin, less sides.

It's like methyl tren or cheque drops, NPP, something like that, in effect. Without all that heart and tits jazz
I might PM you about YK-11. I was trying to go all traditional aas/gear (felt I did enough prohormone and SARMs past 2-3 years) wanted to limit new compound risk going forward.

Yet, I still have two bottles of German Pharma YK11 I was gonna sell. But if you're description is right, perhaps worth a shot..

First time you notice it, increases aggression, same /more / less than Tren Ace?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might PM you about YK-11. I was trying to go all traditional aas/gear (felt I did enough prohormone and SARMs past 2-3 years) wanted to limit new compound risk going forward.

Yet, I still have two bottles of German Pharma YK11 I was gonna sell. But if you're description is right, perhaps worth a shot..

First time you notice it, increases aggression, same /more / less than Tren Ace?
Tren ace takes longer to kick in from everything I understand about the two compounds, aggression will be similar.

You need to take 10-20mg a day of yk11 to have it working on its own to build muscle. Stacked, 10mg would be ok. More is still more, though. I would treat it was an alternative to tren or methyl tren or especially NPP.

I would expect it to stack best with something like EQ, Test, and a DHT of some kind. Which is exactly how I'll be using it coming up soon.

If your stash is low dose yk11 sell it off and get something high dose, or raw powder.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yk11 is a super high aggression compound. Just to be clear. One of the absolute highest aggression levels I ever felt.

I am prone to aggression to start with, especially as I've gotten older (e2 levels drop and dht levels rise) but test always makes me feel happy. Happier than usual, less prone to annoyance.

DHTs (except a few) and especially 19nors, make me rage out on any insignificant thing that dares try enfeeble my efforts. Because I'm better than it.

Hormones are weird.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I understand, yk11 is a myostatin inhibitor, this genetically modifies how much muscle you can build. I.E. it amplies your muscle building potential.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 17
Supplements 4
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 3