Prostanozol vs. M5aa and MDHT

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone that has used M5 or MDHT tried Prostanozol yet?

I'd like to know how these compounds compare to each other since they seem to do similar things (ie. cut, retain/build lean mass).

Did one work better than the other; were there less side with one, etc?

Cheezefacta

Awards
I think its going to be tough to get indepth details on prostanozol this early. I ordered it as soon as it came out and im still VERY early in my cycle.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i like mdht personally-haven't tried the others yet

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated cheeze, post the link if ya got a log.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Thre isnt that much feedback on mdht too. Can you tell me how was your cycle?
I'm going to use it as pre-workout stimulant only at the moment and i'm not sure at all of which dose would work. I tried 25mg and *probably* did nothing, i'm going to try 50mg next week.

csly

Awards
M5aa and MDHT are high androgenic low anabolic. Prostanozol from what I understand is high anabolic low androgenic.

bigman420

Awards
M5aa and MDHT are high androgenic low anabolic. Prostanozol from what I understand is high anabolic low androgenic.
i hope it is high anabolic moderate androgenic...androgens are good for you...i love my strength when i use androgens

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
i hope it is high anabolic moderate androgenic...androgens are good for you...i love my strength when i use androgens
There are some exceptions to this rule about sheer strenght. I think Superdrol and MAX LMG are. I didnt feel both to be very androgenic, but i had very good strenght gains on them (for the public, i have just beated my PR on bench press today and i'm on a low carb).
I just hope Prostan is good for strenght too, if not, well, stack it with MAX and you'll have that too :)

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
Thre isnt that much feedback on mdht too. Can you tell me how was your cycle?
I'm going to use it as pre-workout stimulant only at the moment and i'm not sure at all of which dose would work. I tried 25mg and *probably* did nothing, i'm going to try 50mg next week.
mdht is a good hardening agent but will not do much for pre-w/o stimulant. you should shoot for 75-80mg/day divided into 2 doses. it will help bring out some striations and burn some fat-serves a good purpose

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
mdht is a good hardening agent but will not do much for pre-w/o stimulant. you should shoot for 75-80mg/day divided into 2 doses. it will help bring out some striations and burn some fat-serves a good purpose
I dont feel like running it all days. i'm concerned about the androgenic sides and the methylation too at the moment. So, trying 75mg, splitted one dose in the morning and one 45mins before workout would make sense or is a waste? Note that i WO 3 times a week + cardio days.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
The only other unmethylated orals that had good bioavailabilty were 1,4andro and 1-ad.

How potent do you guys think Prostanozol will be due to the fact that it is not methylated?

I just have a slight feeing that this might turn out to be one of those products that are considered underdosed and end up falling short b/c of cost-effectiveness. Not that I actually want this, b/c I'd love to try a product like this and end up with outstanding results.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
The only other unmethylated orals that had good bioavailabilty were 1,4andro and 1-ad.

How potent do you guys think Prostanozol will be due to the fact that it is not methylated?

I just have a slight feeing that this might turn out to be one of those products that are considered underdosed and end up falling short b/c of cost-effectiveness. Not that I actually want this, b/c I'd love to try a product like this and end up with outstanding results.
I think that depends on the effectiveness of the ester attached. Looking at the results MAX LMG has proven to be effective ad the recommended dosage. Prostan is a progestin as well. Also, i belive that ALR does pretty extensive tests before putting something on the market. Maybe one will need 100 instead of 75mg, but I'm pretty positive on this. Note also that the same kind of ester will be used on Elephant to ergomax structure in place of the 17aa group.

Wait the log, bro and hope for the best :)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I think that depends on the effectiveness of the ester attached. Looking at the results MAX LMG has proven to be effective ad the recommended dosage. Prostan is a progestin as well. Also, i belive that ALR does pretty extensive tests before putting something on the market. Maybe one will need 100 instead of 75mg, but I'm pretty positive on this. Note also that the same kind of ester will be used on Elephant to ergomax structure in place of the 17aa group.

Wait the log, bro and hope for the best :)
prostanazol is not a progestin.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought it was a DHT derivative.

West_Coast_repp

Awards
how long of a cycle of mdht do you run? i have 3 bottles of it (myo chem's methyl caged rage), and i'm wondering if it's worth it to run a cycle.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
how long of a cycle of mdht do you run? i have 3 bottles of it (myo chem's methyl caged rage), and i'm wondering if it's worth it to run a cycle.
1. Don't be highjacking my thread
2. Use the fyuckin search button
3. Your ass is too young to even be doing 1 & 2, so beat it...
be4 you get your ass banned!

West_Coast_repp

Awards
1. Don't be highjacking my thread
2. Use the fyuckin search button
3. Your ass is too young to even be doing 1 & 2, so beat it...
be4 you get your ass banned!
1.) i wasn't "high jacking" your thread.

2.) i have used the search button and found info, but alot of it is biased and differs from person to person. to prove to you i have searched, most say cycle of 6 weeks @ a dosage of 50-75 mg. i just thought i could get his personal opinion but you seem to have your head to far up your ass to let him do so. and if he chooses not to answer my question that is ok.

3.) no need to be a dick, and **** your pants cause i asked a question in "your thread." i thought i would do that instead of start a brand new thread. i'm sorry two sentences upset your apple cart, and made you **** your pants.

i'm done.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought it was a DHT derivative.
they all are (M5, MDHT, winny, prostan, SD)

prostan, if it turns out to be like it's buddy winny (and it very well may) will be pretty anabolic with a fair amount of androgenicity. hairloss potential, strength, vascularity, hardening are all likely. winny is ANTI-progestinic, by the way (which is why it is stacked with deca very often)

MDHT is not a good pre-WO stim; it takes ~2 weeks to kick in. only M5 serves that purpose.

prostan is NOT a prohormone, by the way.

a person could, if they so desired, compare prostan to winny like 1-T THP ether to M1T....similar effects, but also some very notable differences (this is of course on paper and not in the real world)

truth is, we'll all have to wait and see what prostan does....i for one won't go near it (my hairline and joints say "no" to winny)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
they all are (M5, MDHT, winny, prostan, SD)

prostan, if it turns out to be like it's buddy winny (and it very well may) will be pretty anabolic with a fair amount of androgenicity. hairloss potential, strength, vascularity, hardening are all likely. winny is ANTI-progestinic, by the way (which is why it is stacked with deca very often)
That was the cause of my confusion, thanks for clearing up, bro.

MDHT is not a good pre-WO stim; it takes ~2 weeks to kick in. only M5 serves that purpose.
Damn, I didnt stock on M5. I have 3 bottles of mdht and i'll use them in some stack, though. the one with SD seemed to be particularly good for a lean bulk.

truth is, we'll all have to wait and see what prostan does....i for one won't go near it (my hairline and joints say "no" to winny)
About joints ALR said it shoulndt be like winny. About hair, I dont know.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
That was the cause of my confusion, thanks for clearing up, bro.

Damn, I didnt stock on M5. I have 3 bottles of mdht and i'll use them in some stack, though. the one with SD seemed to be particularly good for a lean bulk.

About joints ALR said it shoulndt be like winny. About hair, I dont know.
Due to the unmethylation, It's easy to say that prostan is equivalent to winny divided by 3. On the other hand comparing 1,4andro and Boldenone to M1,4 and Methylated Boldenone respectively, we can see that they are completely different compounds providing completely different effects.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Due to the unmethylation, It's easy to say that prostan is equivalent to winny divided by 3. On the other hand comparing 1,4andro and Boldenone to M1,4 and Methylated Boldenone respectively, we can see that they are completely different compounds providing completely different effects.
EH......i sorta agree. we can get in the ballpark with comparisons like these. 1,4ad is actually VERY similar to EQ: slow, steady, lean, low sides and M1,4ADD isnt all that far from dbol, at least in my experience: wet, bloaty, raises BP, good strength gains.

now, like i said prostan is not a precursor to winny, but we can make very BROAD generalizations based on the nature of the beast. yes, the 17aa can be responsible for huge differences...we'll just have to wait and see.

and no offense to ALR, but i dont trust alot of his "product Y will not have effect X" claims....he said that ergo and max lmg CAN'T cause hairloss and wont shut you down til week 6?? now come on...

Bigfishy

Awards
1,4ad is not like EQ in my experience. I gained the same amount of weight and strength in 4 weeks on 1,4 that EQ gave me in eight. I also don't think my gains were as lean and hard on 1,4ad as EQ.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1,4ad is not like EQ in my experience. I gained the same amount of weight and strength in 4 weeks on 1,4 that EQ gave me in eight. I also don't think my gains were as lean and hard on 1,4ad as EQ.
um....1,4ad will obviously work more quickly than EQ as it is in base form and administered orally. why did you only run EQ for 8 weeks??? my comparison was not dealing with cycle length; only results and sides, and i maintain that they are more similar than not.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
added prost to EQ about 12 days ago. Effects are very similar to winny, except my strength is up more than usual. Joints are not sore either. I added 4-OHT cyp into it a few days back as well. Y'all can check out the cycle in the cycles section....

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
um....1,4ad will obviously work more quickly than EQ as it is in base form and administered orally. why did you only run EQ for 8 weeks??? my comparison was not dealing with cycle length; only results and sides, and i maintain that they are more similar than not.
hmm... 1,4ad did absolutely nothing to me in 42 days, besides boosting my appetite. I'm definitely exclusing EQ from my list of gear to use in the future.
8 weeks of EQ are MORE than enought to put your RBC on the very high side, bro.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
added prost to EQ about 12 days ago. Effects are very similar to winny, except my strength is up more than usual. Joints are not sore either. I added 4-OHT cyp into it a few days back as well. Y'all can check out the cycle in the cycles section....
These are great news :)
Prostan seems a winner

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7