Injecting

BaRiS

Awards
Ok, I now know that I'm going to run a test enanthate for 10 weeks. I have my PCT ready and everything but the only thing i am having trouble with is injecting, its not that i'm that scared or anything is just that i dont know what to except with the aspiration stage. Now i have searched but i couldn't really find anything.

Thank you.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Aspirating is very easy and I am not sure what would worry you about this part. Once you hve the needle all the way in, lightly pull back on the plunger, if you are in a vein blood will go in the needle very easily, if the plunger doesn't move you are good to inject.

Injecting really isn't very hard. Get some 25g needles and you will not feel a thing. I was suprised with how painless it was my first time. Just stick it in slowly to help avoid nerves, but if you hit them, you are going slowly so you will know before you go through one, which I think is always a positive thing. :)

evs

Awards
If you hit a vessel durring aspiration, what would happen if you inject your full cc's into it...instead of reinjecting?

size

Awards
  • Established
Practice injecting on an orange or a tomato before injecting. This will enable you to get the feel of using the syringe and how to aspirate especially if only using one hand. For aspiration, only the slightest drawback on the plunger is needed; if the needle is in a vein, blood will rush into the barrel upon aspiration.

To "evs"...injecting directly into a vein can cause an oil embolism which has serious potential health issues.

Last edited:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
heres a question guys... i just started my first cycle a week ago, have only done 2 shots so far... i am doing all my shots in the glutes, do you guys feel like that aspiration is necessary there? thanks in advance for the help guys

size

Awards
  • Established
i am doing all my shots in the glutes, do you guys feel like that aspiration is necessary there? thanks in advance for the help guys
Yes. While it may be difficult to do, I believe it is necessary.