Running a Cycle of S1+ but curious about PCT...unique situation.

mikefear

Awards
I am going to run a 5 week cycle of S1+ but I am curious as to PCT and whether or not it would be required for me as I am on HRT and get a 450mg shot of dept-test cyp every month. Do i still need to run clomid/nolva since my HRT should bring my test levels back to normal anyway?

just curious, it'd be great if my HRT would just be my replacement for PCT since it's only 15$ :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to remain on HRT than I don't see the point to PCT since your natty test will remain suppressed. BTW, do you really need the HRT, you're only 22 ?

mikefear

Awards
If you're going to remain on HRT than I don't see the point to PCT since your natty test will remain suppressed. BTW, do you really need the HRT, you're only 22 ?
Yeah, I have naturally low testosterone...my doc thinks that after the initial stages of puberty my natural production hit the shitter...i had no libido, energy, etc..not a lot of facial hair blah blah blah..had my blood work done a few months back and i had a test level of 220...:( shitty for a 21 year old, eh?

so he gave me 300mg and i didnt feel anything, then he put me at 450 a month and i felt a littel better, so he decided to keep me there.. i get it every month

so the PCT is not needed?

anyone else with experience or know of people in similar situations wanna confirm?

SilentScream27

Awards
well if you think about it, you are completely suppressed from the get-go (if I'm not mistaken) due to the HRT testosterone injections. I would acutally do the s1+ cycle WITH the HRT test shots... it would only add to the cycle (test + 4-ad = more test). when the s1+ runs out, just continue with HRT doses, and you should be fine.

bigman420

Awards
i'd try and get shots twice a month at least...as for s1 and hrt, you'll be fine...why not stack the test with something new though like sd or prostanozol or ergo

mikefear

Awards
i'd try and get shots twice a month at least...as for s1 and hrt, you'll be fine...why not stack the test with something new though like sd or prostanozol or ergo
why twice a month? i'm not trying to get swole frmo the HRT, i'm trying to get normal...and i wanna run the s1+ because i already have it...

mikefear

Awards
well if you think about it, you are completely suppressed from the get-go (if I'm not mistaken) due to the HRT testosterone injections. I would acutally do the s1+ cycle WITH the HRT test shots... it would only add to the cycle (test + 4-ad = more test). when the s1+ runs out, just continue with HRT doses, and you should be fine.
yeah, my plan was to continue the HRT on its normal basis and throw the S1+ in there for 5 weeks

kikazz

I'm taking test cypionate 1 cc every 10 days so if I take SD there is no need for PCT? The reason I'm on HRT is that my test came back low a few month ago I'm taking my third shot this Thrusday.

thanks

mikefear

Awards
I'm taking test cypionate 1 cc every 10 days so if I take SD there is no need for PCT? The reason I'm on HRT is that my test came back low a few month ago I'm taking my third shot this Thrusday.

thanks
That's what I've gathered thus far.. the reason for PCT is to rebound your body back to producing its own normal level of testosterone, which our bodies (yours and mine) aren't doing properly anyone, so we're getting HRT. The HRT will give us the test that we dont already produce, so PCT would be useless for us in any case since our body won't make the test on its own.

I get 2.25 cc's a month :-\