Ketotifen Fumarate wit Clen

  1. New Member
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

    Ketotifen Fumarate wit Clen


    since i just purchased 60ml of Ketotifen Fumarate and im gonna stack it with my clen HCL (both IBE brands) can i run the Ketotifen Fumarate and clen HCL for a month straight since my receptors will be regulated?

    thanx guys

    PS: was the purchase of the Ketotifen Fumarate really worth the extra $$$ to enhance the clen's effectiveness?

  2. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by house_7
    since i just purchased 60ml of Ketotifen Fumarate and im gonna stack it with my clen HCL (both IBE brands) can i run the Ketotifen Fumarate and clen HCL for a month straight since my receptors will be regulated?

    thanx guys

    PS: was the purchase of the Ketotifen Fumarate really worth the extra $$$ to enhance the clen's effectiveness?
    Yes, i think 4 weeks for sure, maybe more, 6 probably.
  3. New Member
    tanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    130
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    17.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by house_7
    since i just purchased 60ml of Ketotifen Fumarate and im gonna stack it with my clen HCL (both IBE brands) can i run the Ketotifen Fumarate and clen HCL for a month straight since my receptors will be regulated?

    thanx guys

    PS: was the purchase of the Ketotifen Fumarate really worth the extra $$$ to enhance the clen's effectiveness?
    This is a dumb question, but I can't seem to find anything on it. Can clen or albuterol permanently down grade receptors? If you guys got any research links on clen or albuterol as far as dangers from use that would be helpful. Thanks
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Yes, i think 4 weeks for sure, maybe more, 6 probably.
    will i have to run the keto the whole entire time tho...

    O and i got some hoodia to fight the keto hunger cravings i hear so much about...

    im gonna take 3mg keto before bed every night, sound good?
  5. New Member
    Phoenix rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by house_7
    will i have to run the keto the whole entire time tho...

    O and i got some hoodia to fight the keto hunger cravings i hear so much about...

    im gonna take 3mg keto before bed every night, sound good?
    umm shouldnt you start of with 1mg of keto at bedtime to observe tolerance before bumping up the doseage ?
  6. New Member
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix rising
    umm shouldnt you start of with 1mg of keto at bedtime to observe tolerance before bumping up the doseage ?
    i'll start with 2mg at night for first week and then its 3 the rest fo the time
  7. Advanced Member
    Boss_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

    clen+keto made me ravenously hungry.
  8. New Member
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

    did it work better for ya than just the plain clen cycle alone???

    how long and what were your results of the cycle like?

    thanx man

    the hoodia better take care of my hunger, or its gonna be one long ass month.
  9. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by house_7
    did it work better for ya than just the plain clen cycle alone???
    The reason to use ketotifen is that allows you to run clen for longer instead of the usual 2 weeks on and 2 off. if you sum the time on+off of course the results are better in a given timeframe.
  10. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    curious


    is keno similiar to the veterinary anti catabolism drug kynoselene?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ketotifen Fumarate question
    By heebs10 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 01:25 PM
  2. Ketotifen dosage with Clen
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 04:22 PM
  3. has anybody ever heard of ketotifen fumarate?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 07:32 AM
  4. Ketotifen Fumarate
    By dalejmurphy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 10:58 AM
  5. Clen and Zaditen/Ketotifen?
    By tical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in