Ketotifen Fumarate wit Clen

Squats

Awards
since i just purchased 60ml of Ketotifen Fumarate and im gonna stack it with my clen HCL (both IBE brands) can i run the Ketotifen Fumarate and clen HCL for a month straight since my receptors will be regulated?

thanx guys

PS: was the purchase of the Ketotifen Fumarate really worth the extra $$$ to enhance the clen's effectiveness?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
since i just purchased 60ml of Ketotifen Fumarate and im gonna stack it with my clen HCL (both IBE brands) can i run the Ketotifen Fumarate and clen HCL for a month straight since my receptors will be regulated?

thanx guys

PS: was the purchase of the Ketotifen Fumarate really worth the extra $$$ to enhance the clen's effectiveness?
Yes, i think 4 weeks for sure, maybe more, 6 probably.

tanto

Awards

thanx guys

This is a dumb question, but I can't seem to find anything on it. Can clen or albuterol permanently down grade receptors? If you guys got any research links on clen or albuterol as far as dangers from use that would be helpful. Thanks

Squats

Awards
Yes, i think 4 weeks for sure, maybe more, 6 probably.
will i have to run the keto the whole entire time tho...

O and i got some hoodia to fight the keto hunger cravings i hear so much about...

im gonna take 3mg keto before bed every night, sound good?

Phoenix rising

Awards
will i have to run the keto the whole entire time tho...

O and i got some hoodia to fight the keto hunger cravings i hear so much about...

im gonna take 3mg keto before bed every night, sound good?
umm shouldnt you start of with 1mg of keto at bedtime to observe tolerance before bumping up the doseage ?

Squats

Awards
did it work better for ya than just the plain clen cycle alone???

how long and what were your results of the cycle like?

thanx man

the hoodia better take care of my hunger, or its gonna be one long ass month.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
did it work better for ya than just the plain clen cycle alone???
The reason to use ketotifen is that allows you to run clen for longer instead of the usual 2 weeks on and 2 off. if you sum the time on+off of course the results are better in a given timeframe.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
curious

is keno similiar to the veterinary anti catabolism drug kynoselene?