Anabolic Xtreme - Ergomax LMG?!

TheMonster

Awards
I heard somewhere that Anabolic Xtreme has purchased the rights to Ergomax LMG and will now be producing it after ALRI runs its last batch to sell...

Is this true?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
hopefully ;) I like AX....they're really kickin' ass :twisted:

Squats

Awards
**** guys, this is amazingly fantastic news.... RIGHT ON AX!

david4zero8

Awards
If this is true, as it does appear to be, then there was no need to stock up on this "final production run."

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
sources?

edit: holy carp... nevermind

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
the AX rep let it out ... but at the end said he wasnt supposed to release the info, tisk tisk.. lol:nono:

Last edited by a moderator:

Squats

Awards
i am guilty of buying 2 bottles of the "last run stuff" but im not even mad bc i'll probably use it up along with the rest of my SD, m1T, 4ad, and 1ad (not all together of course) and then quit pissing around and hit the real deal....so either way im cool.. but it is good to know

i think im gonna run a cut using Ergomax and trimax with clen/ec... sound like a good cut anyone??

Changing

Banned
Awards
i had a feeling when they said "last run buy now" was a sales pitch non the less i'm not in a hurry anymore

Shock133

Awards
i am guilty of buying 2 bottles of the "last run stuff" but im not even mad bc i'll probably use it up along with the rest of my SD, m1T, 4ad, and 1ad (not all together of course) and then quit pissing around and hit the real deal....so either way im cool.. but it is good to know

i think im gonna run a cut using Ergomax and trimax with clen/ec... sound like a good cut anyone??
Is Superdrol and Ergomax really considered pissing around?:rolleyes:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
the AX rep let it out ... but at the end said he wasnt supposed to release the info, tisk tisk.. lol:nono:
Very interesting. This makes complete sense in regards to ALRI market policy.
They are moving towards non-methylated agents which are completely legal by the current law scrutiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
if he wasn't supposed to say anything and he did... ****, that could cost AX the whole deal with ALRI... and AX LOTS of money. i'm sure AX was supposed to keep this quiet to let ALRI get all the last run sales they could, and now with this info out, it could seriously hurt sales. i have no pity for this guy, you gotta shut your mouth with stuff like this.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
if he wasn't supposed to say anything and he did... ****, that could cost AX the whole deal with ALRI... and AX LOTS of money. i'm sure AX was supposed to keep this quiet to let ALRI get all the last run sales they could, and now with this info out, it could seriously hurt sales. i have no pity for this guy, you gotta shut your mouth with stuff like this.
Yup. :D

david4zero8

Awards
That might be true, but it also did appear that he was unaware that it was a "shut your mouth" situation by his posts. With that being said, i no longer feel the need to stock up.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well it looks like I won't have to take out a loan for some Ergomax LOL.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
oh well I like AX. If they got the rights, good for them..... I don't know why they would though, unless they got it on the cheap. They already got Phera-Plex from DS, which isn't that far off Ergomax (SUPPOSEDLY).

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I don't mind AX and all, but why can't they be innovative instead of buying other companys supplements?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
No.

Well, with Trimax, maybe.

My initial feeling to repond no is based on the fact that Ergomax puts on quality pounds. It is best used when calories are at maint and above IMO and therefore is somewhat lesser suited for a cut.

Of course, with Trimax, it may be a good way to keep muscle while stripping fat; I'm sure that's your idea.

Still, I personally would not use Ergomax in a cut.[/QUOTG]

Why? Any anabolic can be used in a cut. It's your diet and cardio that makes a cut. You could cut on Test, Tren and Abombs if you wanted too. If Ergomax can diminsh the muscle loss while on Trimax then I would use it.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
I don't mind AX and all, but why can't they be innovative instead of buying other companys supplements?
Dude this compound is not innovative. Most of these compounds are not innovative. this compound has been around for say ohh 45 years

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha too much thinking involved!
:cheers:

builtolast

Awards
True, but if it works it works, ya know? It'd be sad to let this one die, right?

Shock133

Awards
Why? If that's what this company does to make money then that's what they do. Not everyone is into R&D. They just facilitate marketing and sales. What's wrong with doing that? It's not like they've signed on some horrible companies that produce crap. What they're bringing to the market are quality supplements.

Shock133

Awards
Dude this compound is not innovative. Most of these compounds are not innovative. this compound has been around for say ohh 45 years
What would you consider innovative?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
They are simply a different business entity. They don't develop but they promote and distribute. This is no different than countless other similar business arrangements for various goods. Besides, I don't think DS and (apparently) ALRI are complaining about the licensing agreements they have with AX.

Shock133

Awards
Why? Any anabolic can be used in a cut. It's your diet and cardio that makes a cut. You could cut on Test, Tren and Abombs if you wanted too. If Ergomax can diminsh the muscle loss while on Trimax then I would use it.
I think the point is the effectiveness of the cutting cycle not "if" you can cut on it. If you have something else at your disposal that is more suited to cutting then why wouldn't you use it? If I had Anadrol and Winstrol would I use the Anadrol for the cut....probably not? So, if there's a choice I would go with something other than the Ergomax.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I was on a caloric deficit; steadily losing weight (fat) when I started my Ergomax LMG and MAX LMG cycle. By the end of 30 days, I'd gained 10 quality pounds; even though I kept the deficit the same and did not change my cardio, etc. Not complaining -- but I do think that indicates that the best use of Ergomax LMG is during a bulking phase, not a cutting one.

You're right about diet making the difference. Anabolics are tools; aides, not magic bullets (as some seem to think.) I believe wholeheartedly that one could use Ergomax while cutting; of course! I just think if you have a bottle of Ergomax, you would get better value out of it to save it and use it when you are bulking, not cutting. As I also stated, Trimax may be key to making a difference in this assessment. I was only offering my input based on my usage, not giving directions as to what anyone else should do.

Peace.
I see your point. But for me if a Ergomax/Max/Triamx/Clen produced a dramatic recomp (20lb decress in fat while putting on 10-15 lbs), then to me that is worth it's weight in gold. I mean who here doesn't want that?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I think the point is the effectiveness of the cutting cycle not "if" you can cut on it. If you have something else at your disposal that is more suited to cutting then why wouldn't you use it? If I had Anadrol and Winstrol would I use the Anadrol for the cut....probably not? So, if there's a choice I would go with something other than the Ergomax.
Again I see your point. But If someone who has to lose a bit of fat and decides to use Trimax, which eats muscle, then I would want some very powerful anabolics at my disposal.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Holy hell LCSULLA, thats an AMAZING recomp. What are your stats, and how long was that cycle you speak of?

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
What would you consider innovative?

Innovative means the introduction of something new or a new idea, method, or device. Something that has been out 45years and once had a patent on it is not innovative.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell LCSULLA, thats an AMAZING recomp. What are your stats, and how long was that cycle you speak of?
HAHA...No Blown. I am just speculating based on other reports. That is not what I have done....but well see...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I see your point. But for me if a Ergomax/Max/Triamx/Clen produced a dramatic recomp (20lb decress in fat while putting on 10-15 lbs), then to me that is worth it's weight in gold. I mean who here doesn't want that?
:blink:!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll be putting on muscle like that with Trimax in the mix. If so, you're using something the world has yet to find. Not that it can't be done... but... it would be pretty incredible.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll be putting on muscle like that with Trimax in the mix. If so, you're using something the world has yet to find. Not that it can't be done... but... it would be pretty incredible.
True. I am being very optimistic in that veiw. But to me even a couple pounds gained and a 20lbs lost would make a person estatic.

darius

A body recomp like that would totally jack up ones cholesterol. Like really bad I bet.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Trimax in general is scary stuff to me. Not scary as in harmful, but scary as in I don't think I'd accept the muscle loss that will accompany the fat loss while on. I certainly wouldn't use it without an androgen! Ergomax LMG might could be part of that. I still don't think its the route I would choose, but experience is the best teacher.

Has anyone done this? Ergomax LMG in a stack with Trimax?

bigman420

Awards
They are simply a different business entity. They don't develop but they promote and distribute. This is no different than countless other similar business arrangements for various goods. Besides, I don't think DS and (apparently) ALRI are complaining about the licensing agreements they have with AX.
of course they arent...they get profit for nothing

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would not say nothing. Not in the least.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
No, obviously not. They developed a commodity that is in demand. So much so that another party is willing to pay to be the distributor of said product(s). I think it's great. Anything that these guys can do to keep viable tools like these on the market is great IMO.

And Syr, I think he said IF he did such a run, and then later stated that he was essentially speaking hypothetically. So I was asking if anyone has actually run a cycle of Ergomax LMG and Trimax. Perhaps he has and I misunderstood. Regardless, I'd still be interested in hearing about any others experience with Trimax, in general, and with Trimax and Ergomax specifically.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I would much rather see things like Ergo and SD come out for short intervals two times a year. I think they'd be around much longer. I see this as bad news.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
And Syr, I think he said IF he did such a run, and then later stated that he was essentially speaking hypothetically. So I was asking if anyone has actually run a cycle of Ergomax LMG and Trimax. Perhaps he has and I misunderstood. Regardless, I'd still be interested in hearing about any others experience with Trimax, in general, and with Trimax and Ergomax specifically.
I think you are right. I re-read his prost and his previous one. English is not my first language.
I too am much interested in seeing feedback of Ergomax of any kind :)

bigman420

Awards
I would much rather see things like Ergo and SD come out for short intervals two times a year. I think they'd be around much longer. I see this as bad news.
that would suck...it'd come out one of those times and then be banned...just let it have a run for it's money, then when the ban is announced, stock the **** up

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have and I was on a T4 and Trimax (tons of Thyroid meds, long story) anyway I really didn't lose as much muscle as I thought. But with my body type losing muscle is not usually a problem. Losing fat on the other hand......

No, obviously not. They developed a commodity that is in demand. So much so that another party is willing to pay to be the distributor of said product(s). I think it's great. Anything that these guys can do to keep viable tools like these on the market is great IMO.